Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426284 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by felixfelix: 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
Adeboy007:

Mutual Benefit? grin grin grin... funny

I think this will do you no good here!!! The Thread is NOT meant for such thing...

I remember you have fiancee (in USA) you haven't met before that want to file for you. why not continue with that if God wants it wink
True talk bro.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
God is doing a great and marvelous thing in our midst.D-dream,ErnieT48 and Derricklucky congrats to the trio of u.We await Akintunde95 and Energysaver's testimonies.

House pls help us pray for those of us having interview next week and beyond for resounding success.We shall come with testimonies in Jesus name.Amen.Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 6:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ddream77: This goes out 2 evry1 in the house... esp my frnd tht called me a liar Godis4me. Was excited whn I read u got ur visa. I also got mine....
God bless y'all. I mean evry1 I dnt talk on here bt I read all thm post. Femishow N others tht didn't get their visa don't worry just believe N keep praying don't ever derail. If I tell y'all my story u'll trip... chasing d us visa 4 12yrs ain't no joke. Money + tym wasted bt God jst said it wasn't my tym thn. If any1 says thrz no God tht prsn must b a man man/woman...
Visa interview ;

Vo ; what's ur name?

D'dream (The dream)...

Vo ; Whn did u Finish Secondary Sch'l?

D'dream ; 1995 bt didn't have a good result so I had 2 go bck 2 sch'l N wrote NECO in 2000.

Vo ; what did u do after?

I stayed @ home 4 2yrs then started wrking in 2002.

Vo ; What do u do now?

D'dream ;I wrk as a sales manager

Vo ; where?

D'dream ; Go-Go gadgets company.

Vo ; What are you into?

D'dream ; We are in2 sales of laptops, smart phones, gaming consoles.....

B4 I finished xplaining I saw him writing on a file I think it was a date or so N he said go pick up ur visa... Na so I smile say thnk u sir!

E was the Chinese dude in window 14.... He jst dey nack pple esp young couples akpako.
chaaa,thank God u,am so happy abt dis,Our God is ever faithful i key into ur succex.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2014
cute2014:

God is doing a great and marvelous thing in our midst.D-dream,ErnieT48 and Derricklucky congrats to the trio of u.We await Akintunde95 and Energysaver's testimonies.

House pls help us pray for those of us having interview next week and beyond for resounding success.We shall come with testimonies in Jesus name.Amen.Thanks.

Next week will favour everyone going to chat wit the CO by the special grace of God ... Amen ... everyone will be celebrating for visa approval
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2014
Adeboy007:

Your Interview is in 2weeks?...
I believe you are an active member of the forum and am not expecting such question from you (I mean no harm)

Now I am getting confused with your questions .... the Birth certificate you were given at birth was a short form of certificate and the rules stated that its long form of birth certificate

Thus, Attestation of Birth is wat you will be needing from the National Population Commission (NPC) office NOT Birth Certificate

Birth Certificate at NPC office is for children between the ages of 1 - 17 years old

Before going for Attestation of Birth u will get a Sworn Affidavit of Age at High Court (this will cost you 1,000) and u take it to the NPC office Surulere, with your International Passport and two Passport Photography

Attestation of Birth takes maximum of 2 weeks to be ready and will cost you less than 3,000
thank u vry much 4 ur responds,i undastnd hw u feel abt my ignorance of this until nw smthng made to be so,all de same am grtful tnx.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by donfedo: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2014
Thnx very much oooo Oga 007,pls i've seen ur pm but i dont know wat has happened to ma box i can't open it and i tried to pm u too but i dont think it was successful,pls boss could u pls drop ur numba here for me for just a second den u delete it cos i need to chat wit u pls,sorry for my disturbances pls
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ddream77: This goes out 2 evry1 in the house... esp my frnd tht called me a liar Godis4me. Was excited whn I read u got ur visa. I also got mine....
God bless y'all. I mean evry1 I dnt talk on here bt I read all thm post. Femishow N others tht didn't get their visa don't worry just believe N keep praying don't ever derail. If I tell y'all my story u'll trip... chasing d us visa 4 12yrs ain't no joke. Money + tym wasted bt God jst said it wasn't my tym thn. If any1 says thrz no God tht prsn must b a man man/woman...
Visa interview ;

Vo ; what's ur name?

D'dream (The dream)...

Vo ; Whn did u Finish Secondary Sch'l?

D'dream ; 1995 bt didn't have a good result so I had 2 go bck 2 sch'l N wrote NECO in 2000.

Vo ; what did u do after?

I stayed @ home 4 2yrs then started wrking in 2002.

Vo ; What do u do now?

D'dream ;I wrk as a sales manager

Vo ; where?

D'dream ; Go-Go gadgets company.

Vo ; What are you into?

D'dream ; We are in2 sales of laptops, smart phones, gaming consoles.....

B4 I finished xplaining I saw him writing on a file I think it was a date or so N he said go pick up ur visa... Na so I smile say thnk u sir!

E was the Chinese dude in window 14.... He jst dey nack pple esp young couples akpako.
Im so sorry for calling you a liar then cause I thought the interview date will be schedule numerically according to one' CN.I was worried about you when I saw your question to the VO and that was why I PM you but you didnt reply.Thank God for you,I hope I have being forgiven.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2014
donfedo: Thnx very much oooo Oga 007,pls i've seen ur pm but i dont know wat has happened to ma box i can't open it and i tried to pm u too but i dont think it was successful,pls boss could u pls drop ur numba here for me for just a second den u delete it cos i need to chat wit u pls,sorry for my disturbances pls

I saw ur PM and I sent u d man contact but instead of my message to deliver I realized it was sent back to me (Mailer-Daemon) so I guess u having issues wit ur e-mail...
This will makes me post the no here I hope the moderator will understand and not remove d post

here is Corpora Samuel's No -------------- . tell him you are from Mr. Godwin

and my no is --------------
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by robinobehi(m): 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
good evening gentlemen and ladies, please i want to be sure if any ID card is going to be required during interview> please i need fast answers

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by hollaytan: 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2014
Adeboy007:

Mutual Benefit? grin grin grin... funny

I think this will do you no good here!!! The Thread is NOT meant for such thing...

I remember you have fiancee (in USA) you haven't met before that want to file for you. why not continue with that if God wants it wink

Thanks bro
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2014
robinobehi: good evening gentlemen and ladies, please i want to be sure if any ID card is going to be required during interview> please i need fast answers

I think u'll be safe if u have it.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Ddream77: 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2014
@Godis4me... Nah. it's ohk. I'm cool. Wishing all tht r goin 4 their interview d vry best. God bless y'all!!! Ameen wink

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Timika: 8:24pm On Jul 10, 2014
Please house. Is there a way one can get the NPC cert of birth faster? Just read that it takes about 2 weeks to get.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 9:06pm On Jul 10, 2014
Timika: Please house. Is there a way one can get the NPC cert of birth faster? Just read that it takes about 2 weeks to get.

Unfortunately,officially no.But if u get there and explain ur situation they may help.But really go there ASAP.When is ur interview?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by donfedo: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2014
[quote author=Adeboy007]

I saw ur PM and I sent u d man contact but instead of my message to deliver I realized it was sent back to me (Mailer-Daemon) so I guess u having issues wit ur e-mail...
This will makes me post the no here I hope the moderator will understand and not remove

Thnx very much my big Oga 007 may God richly bless u,infact u ar really Angel

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ciscoicom(m): 12:43am On Jul 11, 2014
[quote author=Timika]Please house. Is there a way one can get the NPC cert of birth faster? Just read that it takes about 2 weeks to get.
[/quote

Just explain to them why you need it. I got mine in three days
]
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by olami101: 10:43am On Jul 11, 2014
derricklucky: Hello E-Family,i wish to announce to you all that my VISA was approved on Tuesday 8th of july at the US Embassy in Younde-cameroon.
l want to first thank GOD for his Grace and i also want to thank this Great forum.
After all the security Checks ,the next is the interview proper
My interview details is thus,
CO-hOW old are u?
ME-bla bla
CO-Are u married?
ME-No Sir
CO-Have u ever had a relationship for more than 1yr
ME-NO SIR
CO-DO U HV A FIANCE
ME-NO SIR
CO-Do u hv Children
Me-NO SIR
CO-Ur Proffession
ME-Accountant
CO-DO U HV UR PAYSILPS
ME-NO
CO-PROFFESSIONaL BACH
ME-NO SIR
CO-DO HV UR EMPLOYER ADDRESS
ME-YES,PRESENTED IT
CO-PLS FOR UR ID CARD
ME-PRESENT MY ID CARD WITH MY PROFESSIONAL ON IT.
CO-CAN U CONFIRMED THAT NO CHILD WILL LATER PRESENT HIM/HER SELF CLAIMING THAT IS UR CHILD
ME-YES
CO-ARE U SURE
ME-YES
CO-CONGRATULATION,I WILL APPROVED UR VISA TO THE USA.
I WILL BE LEAVING FOR LITHONIA ,GEORGIA MID NEXT MONTHS.
derricklucky: Hello E-Family,i wish to announce to you all that my VISA was approved on Tuesday 8th of july at the US Embassy in Younde-cameroon.
l want to first thank GOD for his Grace and i also want to thank this Great forum.
After all the security Checks ,the next is the interview proper
My interview details is thus,
CO-hOW old are u?
ME-bla bla
CO-Are u married?
ME-No Sir
CO-Have u ever had a relationship for more than 1yr
ME-NO SIR
CO-DO U HV A FIANCE
ME-NO SIR
CO-Do u hv Children
Me-NO SIR
CO-Ur Proffession
ME-Accountant
CO-DO U HV UR PAYSILPS
ME-NO
CO-PROFFESSIONaL BACH
ME-NO SIR
CO-DO HV UR EMPLOYER ADDRESS
ME-YES,PRESENTED IT
CO-PLS FOR UR ID CARD
ME-PRESENT MY ID CARD WITH MY PROFESSIONAL ON IT.
CO-CAN U CONFIRMED THAT NO CHILD WILL LATER PRESENT HIM/HER SELF CLAIMING THAT IS UR CHILD
ME-YES
CO-ARE U SURE
ME-YES
CO-CONGRATULATION,I WILL APPROVED UR VISA TO THE USA.
I WILL BE LEAVING FOR LITHONIA ,GEORGIA MID NEXT MONTHS.
am hapi 4u boda,may jod perfect d remaing part of d journey ijmn.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rauly: 11:47am On Jul 11, 2014
Thank God for the journey mercy. I arrived safely in Maryland.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mbanj4real: 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2014
rauly: Thank God for the journey mercy. I arrived safely in Maryland.
welcome to ur Dream land.pls which flight and price to USA
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
Thank God for journey mercy on your behalf .... America will favour you beyond your imagination IJN

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rauly: 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
mbanj4real: welcome to ur Dream land.pls which flight and price to USA
Thank you. I flew Qatar airways to Washington Dulles and I got it for $823.70.
There was an eight hours stopover in Doha.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rauly: 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
Adeboy007: Thank God for journey mercy on your behalf .... America will favour you beyond your imagination IJN

Thank you sir.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2014
robinobehi: good evening gentlemen and ladies, please i want to be sure if any ID card is going to be required during interview> please i need fast answers
are u single or married? Are u the PA(primary applicant)? Whch ever way, take along wit u evrytin that could help... God Bless!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
hollaytan:

Thanks bro
brother... Just wait upon the Lord for His plans for u. Don't jeopardise ur future chances. God Bless
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by felixfelix: 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2014
sunjohberi: hello house

Good day my loved ones and congrats to those who got their visa today.

I am facing alot of problems paying the USCIS fees. I went to UBA BANK and i was proposed a visa card for 8500frs cfa in Cameroon.

i was told to charge money into it and make payments.

Can some one advise me how it goes.

After creating my payment account and following the process i arrived where
the asked for the following information:

Account holder =
Billing address=
billing address 2=
city=
state=
zip code/ postal code=
country=
card type=
security code =
expiration date =

Please brethren what address are they asking for here.

can some one just fill it for an example for me to see and learn.

thank you very much in advance
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2014

Congratz brother and thanks be to God for journey mercies! Explore the land and succeed ijn Amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rauly: 6:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
ItyRoyal:

Congratz brother and thanks be to God for journey mercies! Explore the land and succeed ijn Amen.
Thank you sir.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
Please where is AREOLA? Hoping she's good
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by GiftedHandz: 8:06pm On Jul 11, 2014

Oh praise God! May ur head never cooperate with the evil of the land, but attract favour on every side.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by rauly: 8:25pm On Jul 11, 2014
GiftedHandz:
Oh praise God! May ur head never cooperate with the evil of the land, but attract favour on every side.
Amen Amen and Amen. Thank you ma'am.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2014
Thank God for His grace that scale you through the 2nd phase and may that same grace perfect all that is ahead of you.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tinacrl01(m): 10:23pm On Jul 11, 2014
rauly:
Amen Amen and Amen. Thank you ma'am.

PLS HOUSE I NEED TO GET 1THIN RITE........... IF THEY SAY THE
ONLY CHANGES IN ELIGIBILITY THIS YEAR FOR DV 2015
NATIVES OF NIGERIA ARE NO LONGER ELIGIBLE WHAT DOSE ThAT MEAN?
PLZ HOUSE I NEED YOUR REpLY PLX

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.