Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,903 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426866 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ETimX: 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
Yes u are in line my dear broda Adeboy007 but is there any least amount somebody can take along if your host is loaded and can I change the address am going to in the point of entry, I guess that's in JFK?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by diskindgod: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2014
There is no limit to the minimum/least amount you can hold. The option to change your address is available at the POE.

ETimX: Yes u are in line my dear broda Adeboy007 but is there any least amount somebody can take along if your host is loaded and can I change the address am going to in the point of entry, I guess that's in JFK?

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 1:50pm On Jul 14, 2014
ETimX: Yes u are in line my dear broda Adeboy007 but is there any least amount somebody can take along if your host is loaded and can I change the address am going to in the point of entry, I guess that's in JFK?

in addition to what diskindgod just said, consider the fact that you might be needing Taxi to take u and ur family including luggage to your host house in case if he can't make it to the airport for an unforeseen reason and again consider you are not single and u will be needing some certain thing to buy on getting to USA before getting a job which u might not want to ask your host even if he/she can afford to do it... so put all these in consideration and decide on what amount to go with... just my opinion anyway...

P.O.E is even the best place to change ur location/address because POE will tell USSIC office the real place you are heading to in other to get your GC at the appropriate place
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by GiftedHandz: 2:06pm On Jul 14, 2014
kunledox: Good morning,plz Is dia anyone in d house who had his\her interview on d 7th of ds month that has got Is visa pickup?thanks

Good day Kunledox, I and my family had our interview on the 7th and we picked up our visas today.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 2:30pm On Jul 14, 2014
Pls @All ... Agbeke and hubby will be having their 2nd interview tomorrow 15th, let's remember her in prayer and also Cute2014 and Honest125 on 16th and Adeboy007, Alickic and Turlest on the 17 July ... pls we request for everyone's prayer .. he can only be God

Thank you all

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ETimX: 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
Thanks @thiskindGod and @007 for your response, I hope there is no problem if I decide to pay the USSIC fee once I arrive my destination in the US cos my uncle said I can pay it over there when we arrive. My continuous prayers goes out to those yet to be interviewed in this our month of perfection and possibilities.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
ETimX: Thanks @thiskindGod and @007 for your response, I hope there is no problem if I decide to pay the USSIC fee once I arrive my destination in the US cos my uncle said I can pay it over there when we arrive. My continuous prayers goes out to those yet to be interviewed in this our month of perfection and possibilities.

Yes your brother is right, u can pay ur Fee in USA and everything will be alright

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by johnsonadex: 3:47pm On Jul 14, 2014
Adeboy007: Pls @All ... Agbeke and hubby will be having their 2nd interview tomorrow 15th, let's remember her in prayer and also Cute2014 and Honest125 on 16th and Adeboy007, Alickic and Turlest on the 17 July ... pls we request for everyone's prayer .. he can only be God

Thank you all

Agbeke, God will surprise u & hubby come tomorrow 15th, your mouth will fill with laughter IJN. Cute2014 and Honest125, just walk into the embassy majestically to collect what belong to u, u will be highly favour. To my personal person, Mr. Adeboy007, your visa approval is a done deal (the creator of heaven & earth will give u a surprise package INSHA ALLAH). Alickic and Turlest 17th July will be one of your memorable day by God's grace. I cant wait to hear all of u testimony. wink

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kunledox: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2014
GiftedHandz:

Good day Kunledox, I and my family had our interview on the 7th and we picked up our visas today.
thank u so much giftedhandz,i ll go pick mine up tomorrow...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by diskindgod: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2014
May the grace and favour of God speak for you and your hubby Agbeke; May your dreams of US be fulfilled on Wed Cute2014 and Honest; may God of this House whom we call upon give you a reason to celebrate on Thurs Adeboy, Alickic and Turlest. All of you go in peace and return with your testimonies.

@Adeboy. We are all waiting to know your madam/babe on Thurs. I believe you must have started writing your testimony now; just to edit and submit on Thurs.

Adeboy007: Pls @All ... Agbeke and hubby will be having their 2nd interview tomorrow 15th, let's remember her in prayer and also Cute2014 and Honest125 on 16th and Adeboy007, Alickic and Turlest on the 17 July ... pls we request for everyone's prayer .. he can only be God

Thank you all

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by GiftedHandz: 5:53pm On Jul 14, 2014
kunledox: thank u so much giftedhandz,i ll go pick mine up tomorrow...

You're welcome. Wish you good luck .
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by samolaniyi: 5:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
Adeboy007:

lollzzz.... actually, is not my fault, remember during those days wen u are still here in Nigeria, I am actually faster Dan u wen typing... and another advantage I have is dat, u av relocated to one of the busiest country in the world and yet am still here wit my papa Ajasco Computer System

Now can u see that I am more opportune to answer to people's questions Dan u do... lolz

Is Gud to hear Nairalanders gaining ground in USA, I remember 2 of our Nairaland members (Piplandz and welliton) already working in the famous bank in Texas (Wells Fargo)

Thanks to Seun Osewo and Justwise ... God bless you two

Na lie,I'm still faster than u,Toye88 also works in Wells Fargo.Thanks to Jejelady.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by samolaniyi: 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2014
The bible says ,my people perish because of lack of knowledge.Information is very important.
I think this link might interest those that are already in US and are still coming to America.

We all have wrong information about public benefit for green card holder in US. This piece of information will enlighten us a bit.
http://immigration.about.com/od/lifeintheus/a/publicbenefits_3.htm

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mbanj4real: 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
GiftedHandz:

You're welcome. Wish you good luck .
pls,i went to DHL office dis morning n i was told nt reading.because my interview was july 7
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Sueadex(f): 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2014

Thank you all
It is settled, go and collect ur visas
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by miz4oxley(m): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2014
Good evening everyone in the house, its been a long year and God's been working wonders. Pls, I'll like to know if anyone who can help on my NPC reg?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Quimby: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2014
miz4oxley: Good evening everyone in the house, its been a long year and God's been working wonders. Pls, I'll like to know if anyone here know anyone who works @ NPC office who could help with the 3 days NPC birth attestations. Pls, I'll so appreciate.
Hello miz4oxley...I have a contact at NPC like you requested,he helped me with mine and am sure he would replicate to you as well...I will mail you his details so as not to infringe on rules guiding this forum... All the best
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Adeboy007(m): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2014
samolaniyi:

Na lie,I'm still faster than u,Toye88 also works in Wells Fargo.Thanks to Jejelady.

Ohh dats nice .. Gud to here dat ... I can't wait to meet Jejelady ... God be wit you
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by honest122: 10:13pm On Jul 14, 2014
hello,

My broda for another mother Adeboy007 ur visa is getting closer to pick up at Embassy and pls don't be scared because Allah as don it already just go and collect it because it's urs,,,,,,

Agbeke and hubby...Tomorrow is ur day for ur Visa Approve and go and collect it with Joy and happiness at Embassy because this is Month of Susses and Favour

Cute2014 and Honest122 Wednesday is ur Visa Approve because Wednesday is Favour day and let go and do it because the Visa is our own...I have faith and i believe in God,,It well for all if us...

for those who still waiting for interview or for those who still waiting for Current,,Don't worry be happy it's coming sooner to be ur own turn ...

Amen

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by honest122: 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2014
hello,

My broda for another mother Adeboy007 ur visa is getting closer to pick up at Embassy and pls don't be scared because Allah as don it already just go and collect it because it's urs,,,,,,

Agbeke and hubby...Tomorrow is ur day for ur Visa Approve and go and collect it with Joy and happiness at Embassy because this is Month of Susses and Favour

Cute2014 and honest122 Wednesday is ur Visa Approve because Wednesday is Favour day and let go and do it because the Visa is our own...I have the faith and i believe in God because it well for us ...

for those who still waiting for interview or for those who still waiting for Current,,Don't worry be happy it's coming sooner to be ur own turn ...

Amen
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by cute2014: 2:04am On Jul 15, 2014
@Adeboy;Thanks so much.
This week and beyond I pray God will surprise us beyond our imagination,we are surrounded with favour as with a shield IJMN.We pray for utterance,calm for our anxieties,Holy Spirit Our Senior Partner we relinquish everything to u.Lets come back with resounding sucess.Amen.

@honest122;Lets do it and go in God's strength IJMN.Amen.As you said Wednesday is a day of favour,God will favour us.Amen.U shd be able to recognise me with our signature twin boys grin wink and their big sister.See u!

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by GiftedHandz: 7:45am On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=mbanj4real]pls,i went to DHL office dis morning n i was told nt reading.because my interview was july 7[/quote

Good morning.have u checked ur visa status on ceac.state.gov? Our own read issued since Friday and we picked our visas yesterday morning.maybe you should try checking or better still,go back today .wish u best of luck.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Cynthia4real: 7:50am On Jul 15, 2014
Am wishng all those going for intervw 2dy succex,the Lord shall see u all through,u shall go and cum bak wit testimonies IJN,Amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by QAAT: 8:05am On Jul 15, 2014
I wish all those going for interview 2day a resounding Sucess and to all going this week, the God I serve says I should let you know that it is settled. God says he will u give you a WOW testimony. Receive it.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by GiftedHandz: 8:20am On Jul 15, 2014

Thank you all

@Agbeke,I wish you and your hubby success as you meet with d CO this morning. Your joy shall not be cut short in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 15, 2014

Thank you all
God will go with you all... Visa Approved IJMN. Oh, so many testimony ahead for us to read...
I'm still waiting for KCC reply ooo for almost 2months now
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by AREOLA: 9:12am On Jul 15, 2014
[quote author=GiftedHandz][/quote]
Was trying to check d status of our visa nd its asking me visa case number  used case number but its not accepting it.pls how do  supposed to write d case number?U̶̲̥̅̊
got ur visas ydai guess ur interview was 7th dn.congrats!America loading.................
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by maikeal: 9:54am On Jul 15, 2014
Goodday forumites.. I greet u all...those on preparations will come back with glorious news.. I cant wait to hear the good news of this forum echoing through my phone.... With regards... Maikeal
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by QAAT: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2014
This is what the VO wrote this morning.
Pls let's try and avoid such things;

A quick heads up that Nigerian law enforcement
officers are taking a greater interest in our
Diversity Visa applicants. Specifically, several
imposters have been detained by Nigerian law
enforcement after their interviews at the
Consulate recently. If you know someone who
thinks they can sneak past us with someone
else's application package, tell them not to risk it!
We have very sophisticated facial recognition
software and a very productive relationship with
the Nigerian police.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ItyRoyal(m): 10:19am On Jul 15, 2014
AREOLA:

Was trying to check d status of our visa nd its asking me visa case number  used case number but its not accepting it.pls how do  supposed to write d case number?U̶̲̥̅̊
got ur visas ydai guess ur interview was 7th dn.congrats!America loading.................

hi, when you log on to www.ceac.gov, among other things your case number should be arranged thus: 2014AF169** and then submit.

good luck.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by QAAT: 10:19am On Jul 15, 2014
AREOLA:

Wen d site come up, u. Check for immigrant then u type ur case number like this For example; 2014AF2366. U remove the 000 before the main digits then send.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kunledox: 10:25am On Jul 15, 2014
Urgent plz,i need address to muri okunola..thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.