Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426867 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Ishilove: 1:09pm On Sep 05, 2014
StSteven:
I rily do not •̸№ why they delayed us like that. We were just told t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥‎​ do finger print and wait. We waited all day until we were told t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥‎​ come back thursday. I didn't notice U̶̲̥̅̊ I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the hall... I was wearing A̶̲̥̅ white shirt and ♍Ɣ wife A̶̲̥̅ short blue gown
I guess we now know why you were told to come back. They laid a trap for you and you fell nicely for it.

5 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Ishilove: 1:20pm On Sep 05, 2014
StSteven: Good evening house and hope we all had a nice weekend.
please we need your prayers on financial blessings as our date is fast approaching and my work has failed to pay 2 months salary. medicals police reports and visa fees are already knocking
Smh.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 1:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ishilove:
I guess we now know why you were told to come back. They laid a trap for you and you fell nicely for it.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by tosinjoe(m): 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2014
Aww No!! this is so utterly disapointing, For some reason that I dont even know, I was interested in his case, God forgive me for praying for a fraudster, some people are just wolf in sheep's clothing. smh

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by marymary14(f): 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wow, this is really shocking news......"don't judge a book by its cover" to think he actually followed through with his plans though he was an active member on this forum...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Ddream77: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2014
Oh my Good God!!! Fncking hell... Lord God! I'm in deep shit. Sometime ago St.steven said he didn't have money
"Good evening house and hope we all had a nice weekend.
please we need your prayers on financial blessings as our date is fast approaching and my work has failed to pay 2 months salary. medicals police reports and visa fees are already knocking"
and I felt as a fellow nairalander if I have more than enough why can't I help like I do to others in need. So I decided to send him the sum of N10,000. I don't know him from anywhere not spoken to him over the phone before just through email that I asked for his bank account details. I also told him not to tell anyone I assisted him because "when you give out something with your right hand, you mustn't let your left hand know" and the best help you can render someone, is someone you don't expect anything in return from. I feel so stupid and ashamed right now.
Now I know my visa case might not just be solved! He should rot in jail!!! These are the kind of people that make honest people like I and others under AP suffer.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2014
@Ddream77

I edited your post....put his statement on quote

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Iykonnet: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2014
VisaOfficer: I just had a discussion with a trusted colleague about the ethics of disclosing the person's username. We finally decided that it's probably more ethical at this point to keep from derailing this thread with speculation, especially considering that we're going to post a link to any articles (which will certainly include names) when they're published. Also, it could serve as a warning to anyone who might be in collusion with the person.

So: it was StSteven.

Hi Everyone,

I am tempted to comment on this one, I just cannot resist it.

PRAYER AND FASTING is no longer a practice but a SLOGAN.
For me I'd rather you don't pray, you don't fast but live a good and honest life.
To think that this individual has been very active on the forum, probably gained the trust of some members who might even be willing to vouch for him is shocking.
I Feel really sad anytime issues like this come up cos this is the reason some genuine people get denied, it makes me remember how much sleepless nights I had prior to my family's visa approval, I was always thinking "WHAT IF I DON'T GET THAT OPPORTUNITY TO PROVE MYSELF" and this is because these fraudulent guys sometimes lay their hands on genuine documents thereby making other genuine documents suspicious.
Good a thing this was exposed, maybe those planning to go the sames route might have a change of heart.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ddream77: Oh my Good God!!! Fncking hell... Lord God! I'm in deep shit. Sometime ago St.steven said he didn't have money and I felt as a fellow nairalander if I have more than enough why can't I help like I do to others in need. So I decided to send him the sum of N10,000. I don't know him from anywhere not spoken to him over the phone before just through email that I asked for his bank account details. I also told him not to tell anyone I assisted him because "when you give out something with your right hand, you mustn't let your left hand know" and the best help you can render someone, is someone you don't expect anything in return from. I feel so stupid and ashamed right now.
Now I know my visa case might not just be solved! He should rot in jail!!! These are the kind of people that make honest people like I and others under AP suffer.
Guy na just money abi ur hand no clean too?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by marymary14(f): 8:28pm On Sep 05, 2014
There's a huge difference between administrative processing and fraud. Get your thoughts straight..
ferdimako:
Guy na just money abi ur hand no clean too?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
marymary14: There's a huge difference between administrative processing and fraud. Get your thoughts straight..
I know...but see his reactions.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 9:08pm On Sep 05, 2014
Ddream77: Oh my Good God!!! Fncking hell... Lord God! I'm in deep shit. Sometime ago St.steven said he didn't have money and I felt as a fellow nairalander if I have more than enough why can't I help like I do to others in need. So I decided to send him the sum of N10,000. I don't know him from anywhere not spoken to him over the phone before just through email that I asked for his bank account details. I also told him not to tell anyone I assisted him because "when you give out something with your right hand, you mustn't let your left hand know" and the best help you can render someone, is someone you don't expect anything in return from. I feel so stupid and ashamed right now.

There is nothing to be shamed of, you gave that money in good faith and let that not deter you from helping the next person in need because there are genuine people out there in real need of help, the shame should be on the fraudster.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Ishilove: 9:39pm On Sep 05, 2014
justwise:

There is nothing to be shamed of, you gave that money in good faith and let that not deter you from helping the next person in need because there are genuine people out there in real need of help, the shame should be on the fraudster.
I concur

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by diskindgod: 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2014
My instict found it hard to pray and wish him well when I responded to Dekonjay testimony. Even prior to that period my spirit didn't just agree with St steven. These are the desperate people that make Americans conclude that Nigerians are desperate to migrate to their country. So, I now see why the VO was not happy on my chat day, despite the fact that I got married before I applied for DV. Probably a culprit must have been caught dat day.

The heart of men....

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hey justwise, did u deleted my post? cose I didn't c my post right here...if it's so, u are n't helping pple right here oooo....im jst here 2 help pple ni...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2014
@ kaygee1977: what state are you?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
roodboy: Hey justwise, did u deleted my post? cose I didn't c my post right here...if it's so, u are n't helping pple right here oooo....im jst here 2 help pple ni...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Ddream77: 1:03am On Sep 06, 2014
@marymary14 and justwise. thanks. I know you guys got my back. As 4 d dude with the bucket mouth full of shit! Silence is the best answer.................. I can't even speak out your name son!!!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 06, 2014
StSteven.....more like sinnerSteven angry
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by marymary14(f): 3:20am On Sep 06, 2014
You have no idea what "placed under administrative processing " is, so ZIP it.
ferdimako:
I know...but see his reactions.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by gnykelly(m): 3:22am On Sep 06, 2014
VisaOfficer: I just had a discussion with a trusted colleague about the ethics of disclosing the person's username. We finally decided that it's probably more ethical at this point to keep from derailing this thread with speculation, especially considering that we're going to post a link to any articles (which will certainly include names) when they're published. Also, it could serve as a warning to anyone who might be in collusion with the person.

So: it was StSteven.

it's people like this that gives my country bad name and makes things hard for fellow country men
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by felixfelix: 4:16am On Sep 06, 2014
One thing am certain about is that..."the Lord knoweth them that are his. And, Let every one that nameth the name of Christ depart from iniquity"(2Tim 2:19). And..."the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death" (Rev 21:cool. Life does not end here we must knw, and d4 none is best accomplished in things corporeal but heavenly. Owing to that, being an American is not d end of it. Besides, being a selectee n eventually given a visa is an honour one does not give to oneself, if u try it u destroy urself. What a shame then to be publicised b4 d world 4 falsehood sake just for despiration to travel. Too painful!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:26am On Sep 06, 2014
marymary14: You have no idea what "placed under administrative processing " is, so ZIP it.
u wey know... go quicken am.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 5:31am On Sep 06, 2014
Ddream77: @marymary14 and justwise. thanks. I know you guys got my back. As 4 d dude with the bucket mouth full of shit! Silence is the best answer.................. I can't even speak out your name son!!!
How come d right hand knows what d left gave now? Ur story and hyperactivity did not jell with StSteven's case. No kill yourself because of going to USA.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by marymary14(f): 7:57am On Sep 06, 2014
There's something called the Internet, oh wait I guess you need it to post your comments here..... lemme make it really easy for you. One word "GOOGLE", try using it and if you still need help, lemme know because I will be glad to help. Cheers
ferdimako:
u wey know... go quicken am.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by VisaOfficer: 8:39am On Sep 06, 2014
Ishilove:

Well, the sad truth is that we're seeing so many imposters lately, the Nigerian police didn't have time to detain StSteven and his "wife" that day. So I asked them and another imposter couple to come back Thursday. One couple was too smart to come back, the other couple was not.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Iykonnet: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2014
VisaOfficer:

Well, the sad truth is that we're seeing so many imposters lately, the Nigerian police didn't have time to detain StSteven and his "wife" that day. So I asked them and another imposter couple to come back Thursday. One couple was too smart to come back, the other couple was not.

[/b]Whom the gods want to destroy, they first make mad[b] That's the only explanation for him to have returned to the embassy, knowing things were not right with his application.
Now even if he becomes excessively rich tomorrow, entering the US will remain one huge huddle.
This is one decision he would live to regret.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Ishilove: 9:59am On Sep 06, 2014
VisaOfficer:

Why go to the lengths of impersonation? For visa to a country where a better life is not certain??

It really is an indictment on the Nigerian government, because a situation where the citizens they govern are willing go to any length to leave the country makes a very loud statement.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 06, 2014
Ishilove:
Why go to the lengths of impersonation? For visa to a country where a better life is not certain??

It really is an indictment on the Nigerian government, because a situation where the citizens they govern are willing go to any length to leave the country makes a very loud statement.
Yeah...it goes to underpin "u go on a hunger strike where d govt respects u". Govt officials & family members get visas much easily so they don't care.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 06, 2014
hahaha @d mod. Help me clean all my comments.

(1) (2) (3) ... (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.