Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426258 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2013
Hello,

This is to inform all interested DV 2014 Applicants that the 3days fasting and prayer
is to start on the 28th, 29th and 30th of September (This Month). Pls let us all observe
this process with faith and believe that we shall meet the grace of God at the embassy
and receive favour of Visa issueance from the CO.

Succes is our's.
Yes o, Its just one more day to go.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by prosperadewunmi(m): 10:18am On Sep 26, 2013
hello I am one of the lucky winner for 2014 dvlottert my CN is 12*** when do thing they will call me 4 interview
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by giddadon(m): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2013
obamaobama: some last year oct winners recheck end of oct let hope so.
make we dey see nah...i pray God favour's us ooo...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 10:53am On Sep 26, 2013
prosperadewunmi: hello I am one of the lucky winner for 2014 dvlottert my CN is 12*** when do thing they will call me 4 interview

With the look of things, U might be current in Feb or March next,
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by thuyahky(m): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2013
timimoyegun:

With the look of things, U might be current in Feb or March next,
@timimoyegun....what of someone with 10100
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2013
thuyahky: @timimoyegun....what of someone with 10100

Presently, the current numbers are from 01 to 7500 for Nigeria, applicants with case no within this cutoff number
will be having their interview from next month Oct - Nov, so I bliv I will be to say actually by 10th
of next month wen the visa bulletin will be up dated but be hopeful to be current in Dec or Jan.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
Pls Guys,I need ur help... Are we going with the two passport photos needed to the embassy for the interview or just the Documents and the certificates with international Passport.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
bamideleniayo: Pls Guys,I need ur help... Are we going with the two passport photos needed to the embassy for the interview or just the Documents and the certificates with international Passport.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
Pls guys, can someone get an Attestation of birth from any state irregardless of the state of birth.. And do pple born in the 80 's also need the long birth certificate.
And lastly, pls in the DSP-122 form number 3, we were asked to write our current mailing address( Address at which we receive our mail ) which should be accurate... But the problem now is that, since we don't receive our notificatiion via mail except E-mail, which one should be filled in? Is it the mailing address or the E-mail address...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2013
bamideleniayo: Pls guys, can someone get an Attestation of birth from any state irregardless of the state of birth.. And do pple born in the 80 's also need the long birth certificate.
And lastly, pls in the DSP-122 form number 3, we were asked to write our current mailing address( Address at which we receive our mail ) which should be accurate... But the problem now is that, since we don't receive our notificatiion via mail except E-mail, which one should be filled in? Is it the mailing address or the E-mail address...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2013
Pls guyz is there specific time for the Fasting and Prayer i.e 6-12 or 6-6.

Pls guyz I want to know if there is would exact time for fasting and prayer.

Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
ukemeglitter: Pls guyz is there specific time for the Fasting and Prayer i.e 6-12 or 6-6.

Pls guyz I want to know if there is would exact time for fasting and prayer.

Thanks.

Hello,
There's no specific time, it maybe 6-12, 6-3 or 6-6 all that matters is our faith and believe.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 1:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
bamideleniayo: Pls Guys,I need ur help... Are we going with the two passport photos needed to the embassy for the interview or just the Documents and the certificates with international Passport.

You have to take the 2 passport photo and all your necessary documents
to the embassy @ d time of your interview.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 4:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
@ ernestleon, Today is the 26th of Sept and as we approch the 1st of Oct
which is ur interview day. I pray for God Protection over you; You will live to
see that day. As you have been destined to be the first (that we know) person
to attend the interview may u experience grace, May the interview be short, smooth
and successful for you IJN.
May your succes brings forth more and more succes stories for we DV 2014 applicants
and may we all share testimonies to his Mighty Name.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
Greetings...; Pls the passports we are taking to the Embassy on the interview day; Are they the normall ordinary coloured passports we take or will it be the Same Size sent to KCC.. Thnks..!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
House, as part of my contribution
to the scheduled F&P from 27th through 30th, I thought it wise that we should have prayer points, below is what I could put together.
1) We shall pray first of all thanking God for making us to be the selected ones amongst the multitude that applied initially.
2) We shall pray for ourselves as an individual and as a group (nairaland)
that:
i) Divine health shall be our portion forthwith.
ii) Wisdom, knowledge and understanding will increase in us.
iii) Mistakes is far from us, we would do the right thing the first time.
3) We shall declare that all documents and credentials needed to process the visa be readily available for us as at when needed.
4) We shall declare that any office we go to; whether be NPC, WAEC, Court, Hospital, Police, Schools, Place of work; every door is opened to us, every request is granted and everything we seek we find. Also that the people we meet their shall fall over themselves to favour us.
5) we shall declare that money shall come to us by free course unhindered during this period as we need funds to process the visa from start till we immigrate.
6) We shall declare that favour will follow us on the day of our interviews right from our abode that morning till Walter Carrington crescent into the Embassy and especially to the CO. Once they see us, they will see the glory of God clothed around us and will have no course to deny us and even make mistakes that would be detrimental
to our visas.
7) We shall pray and declare that henceforth, only goodness and mercies are permitted to follow us all through. That the eyes of the wicked shall never behold us.

Please house if you agree to this,just click the like button. Suggestions, comments and contributions are allowed. I have been so busy that I couldn't really arrange it day by day.

15 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 6:54pm On Sep 26, 2013
Good day fellow forumites, it's been a while since I post last. I really miss u guys.
Let me start by congratulating ernestleon ahead of his interview, because the visa is yours IJN
On the prayer schedule, let's devote those days and believe that God will perfect what HE hath started, apart from olamoyegun, who will anchor the programme, if God lay anything in your mind, you are welcome too especially our Muslim brethren.
On the issue of Visa bulletin asked buy some members, why can't you take a little time to check their site for archive bulletin @ www.travel.state.gov ? This will clear ur doubt about being current and likely period.

For those who are current in October, could you share your experience on both MEDICAL & POLICE CERTIFICATE? Including the cost.
We will all achieve success in IJN
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
bamideleniayo: Pls guys, can someone get an Attestation of birth from any state irregardless of the state of birth.. And do pple born in the 80 's also need the long birth certificate.

Sir, the birth attestation is strictly for those who were given birth to prior to 1992 and you can get it in any state other than your state of origin in Nigeria.
In the DSP 122, I think they refer to your physical address, so put you mailing address there and you may add your e-mail address too.

I hope this helps?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
kevwe_flex: House, as part of my contribution
to the scheduled F&P from 27th through 30th, I thought it wise that we should have prayer points, below is what I could put together.
1) We shall pray first of all thanking God for making us to be the selected ones amongst the multitude that applied initially.
2) We shall pray for ourselves as an individual and as a group (nairaland)
that:
i) Divine health shall be our portion forthwith.
ii) Wisdom, knowledge and understanding will increase in us.
iii) Mistakes is far from us, we would do the right thing the first time.
3) We shall declare that all documents and credentials needed to process the visa be readily available for us as at when needed.
4) We shall declare that any office we go to; whether be NPC, WAEC, Court, Hospital, Police, Schools, Place of work; every door is opened to us, every request is granted and everything we seek we find. Also that the people we meet their shall fall over themselves to favour us.
5) we shall declare that money shall come to us by free course unhindered during this period as we need funds to process the visa from start till we immigrate.
6) We shall declare that favour will follow us on the day of our interviews right from our abode that morning till Walter Carrington crescent into the Embassy and especially to the CO. Once they see us, they will see the glory of God clothed around us and will have no course to deny us and even make mistakes that would be detrimental
to our visas.
7) We shall pray and declare that henceforth, only goodness and mercies are permitted to follow us all through. That the eyes of the wicked shall never behold us.

Please house if you agree to this,just click the like button. Suggestions, comments and contributions are allowed. I have been so busy that I couldn't really arrange it day by day.
Nice one, Aaaaaaammmmeennnnnnn
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
[quote author=bamideleniayo][/quote]
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Boomshakar: 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
[quote author=bamideleniayo][/quote] Your E-mail address is what they're asking you at which you will receive your 2nd Notification Letter for your interview from KCC.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2013
Help
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
timimoyegun: @ ernestleon, Today is the 26th of Sept and as we approch the 1st of Oct
which is ur interview day. I pray for God Protection over you; You will live to
see that day. As you have been destined to be the first (that we know) person
to attend the interview may u experience grace, May the interview be short, smooth
and successful for you IJN.
May your succes brings forth more and more succes stories for we DV 2014 applicants
and may we all share testimonies to his Mighty Name.
Amen Amen Amen.Thank you very much for your prayers
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
Obatide: Good day fellow forumites, it's been a while since I post last. I really miss u guys.
Let me start by congratulating ernestleon ahead of his interview, because the visa is yours IJN
On the prayer schedule, let's devote those days and believe that God will perfect what HE hath started, apart from olamoyegun, who will anchor the programme, if God lay anything in your mind, you are welcome too especially our Muslim brethren.
On the issue of Visa bulletin asked buy some members, why can't you take a little time to check their site for archive bulletin @ www.travel.state.gov ? This will clear ur doubt about being current and likely period.

For those who are current in October, could you share your experience on both MEDICAL & POLICE CERTIFICATE? Including the cost.
We will all achieve success in IJN
Thank you very much.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 8:54am On Sep 27, 2013
Good morning to everybody.
whats d update pls?
where are you people: olamoyegun, kevwe, virgingofAfrica, ernestleon, ukeme, dauda, lagbabe and host of others?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by lagbabe: 9:31am On Sep 27, 2013
Obatide: Good morning to everybody.
whats d update pls?
where are you people: olamoyegun, kevwe, virgingofAfrica, ernestleon, ukeme, dauda, lagbabe and host of others?
me I dey here steady,I have been reading through all posts and am impressed.but we haven't seen any1's experience at the medical or police reports.also,I'd like to plead with us all to try read 2013 threads,if possible from 1 to 800+,it'd help us to many questions bugging us.I really commend kevwe_flex for the prayer points.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Boomshakar: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2013
House pls hope birth certificate from the local government council is accepted too. or is it compulsory that the birth certificate must come from NPC?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Boomshakar: 10:17am On Sep 27, 2013
Boomshakar: House pls hope birth certificate from the local government council is accepted too. or is it compulsory that the birth certificate must come from NPC?
??
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Fortsucc(f): 10:35am On Sep 27, 2013
Boomshakar: House pls hope birth certificate from the local government council is accepted too. or is it compulsory that the birth certificate must come from NPC?
. It is compulsory to get the NPC birth certificate for those who are born in 1980's, I will also tell you go to the trend of "Am a consular officer ask your visa question" and ask your question directly from a visa officer,the visa officer is there to answer your questions,I hope this will help.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Fortsucc(f): 10:39am On Sep 27, 2013
bamideleniayo: Greetings...; Pls the passports we are taking to the Embassy on the interview day; Are they the normall ordinary coloured passports we take or will it be the Same Size sent to KCC.. Thnks..!
. It is 2 X 2 Passport photograph, take up to four because they collected 3 passports from me during my interview, it is better to have in excess.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2013

Obatide:

bro Olamoyegun,

1. Each applicant will need to obtain an original birth certificate issued by the official custodian of birth records in the country of birth, showing the date and place of birth and the parentage of the applicant, based upon the original registration of birth. Submit to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate at your interview. Important Notice: All Immigrant Visa applicants must submit a long form original birth certificate. Short form birth certificates will not be accepted.

The certificate must contain the:

Person's date of birth;
Person's place of birth;
Names of both parents; and,
Annotation by the appropriate authority indicating that it is an extract from the official records.

hence, NPC ATTESTATION IS REQUIRED FROM HER TOO

source; http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4760.html

2. if you can get your transcript, its good but if difficult to get, gather some proof of studentship given by your institution and evidence of NYSC, with these I feel u r good to go.

wishing all of us success in our coming interviews.

i hope it helps?

Fortsucc: . It is compulsory to get the NPC birth certificate for those who are born in 1980's, I will also tell you go to the trend of "Am a consular officer ask your visa question" and ask your question directly from a visa officer,the visa officer is there to answer your questions,I hope this will help.

Above all, http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/visa_4760.html would not lie, you may read further

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.