Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426280 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Fortsucc(f): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2013
timimoyegun:

You have to take the 2 passport photo and all your necessary documents
to the embassy @ d time of your interview.
. @ bamideleniayo. You also have to take your visa processing fee with you which is 330$.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by akingenge: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2013
who is leading the prayers?

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 11:02am On Sep 27, 2013
any addition or subtraction?

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2013
Morning to u all.... op we r preparing oooooooo?

Fasting n Prayer on my mind ooooooo

May d LORD crown all our effort with success oo.....

we shall all testify kiss
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Boomshakar: 12:07pm On Sep 27, 2013
Today is Friday 27th, my CN is 3,+++ forms received by KCC in June and have not yet received my 2NL. House pls I want to ask if they're still going to send it before this month ends on Monday Sept. 30th. though when I called KCC last week, they told me my forms are received and are on processing. Everyone in the house your advice is needed.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2013
Father Lord, We thank you for today
We thank you for giving us to grace to witness this day in good health
We thank you for bringing each and everyone of together to share ideas on this forum
We thank you becuase of this wonderful site, because without it so many of us wld have
done or will be doing the totally wronge things.
We thank you because you made us one of the few selected one's in this DV process
We thank you for because its not by our might or sharp brain of knowing how to apply for the process
for we know its by your intervention you took our names through the computers and it was selected
randomly.
You're lifted up high Father, We worship you Baba, We adore and Glorify your holy name.
We thank you because so many were selected in MAY but they are no where to be found today.
but through your mighty hands you have kept us away from the hands of evil and the jaws of death.
We thank you because one way or the other you have shown us how mighty you are and much you love
Be exaulted God.
Father we offer our thanks to you this hour;Let it be accepted in IJN
We proceed tru this Fasting and Prayer session, Baba give us the strength to go further; and as each of offer
our thanks Baba let its accepted in heaven IJN

House, We got nothing else to say to Baba God than just THANKS, Thank him all through today
Let just continue to glorify his name. I bliv our thanks is all that GOD wants, so please pple just thank him
in what ever language, how ever that is best convenient for you.
And I bliv we shall all laugh at the end of every VISA interview.

Praise God.

Sorry, it took me time to write this. I'd to attend to work early this morning.
God Bless Us All

5 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by prosperadewunmi(m): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
Required DV Qualifying Education
or Work Experience Birth Certificate Court and Prison Records Deportation Documentation Marriage Certificate Marriage Termination
Documentation Military Records Police Records Custody Documentation as a single person wish one will he take along 2 the interview hall
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Boomshakar: 5:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR THE HOUSE.
Today, as the Lord liveth, God is giving us breakthrough as we're preparing in Jesus' name!

Whatever does not glorify God in our lives that may cause an hindrance will drop off our lives today!

I decree we all receive the anointing for success and return from our interview with good testimony in the name of Jesus.

Whatever kind of Error on anyone's form, I vow by God that they all loose their grip of effect and become invisible. In the name of Jesus!

Today marks our own day of initiation into the city of success in Jesus' name!

Failure bows to the authority in the name of Jesus! So I declare, failure is far from us and our loved ones in the name of Jesus!

Whatever is in our forms that is not meant to
be there, the mighty power of the Blood of Jesus’ removes it now!

Whatever issue of concern about our interview is resolved now.

From this day henceforth, fear of failure will no longer come into our mind! If you believe, say a believing Amen!

We will all receive our full visa package this time in Jesus’ name!

Every strange spirit following anyone among us is consumed by the fire of God!

I want us to call that visa by name and say VISA! JESUS already paid your price, I won't be denied getting you in the Mighty name of Jesus!

Our light has come, every harassment on our lives is over in Jesus’ name!

Every age-long battle with fear in our heart are turned to overcoming faith by this encounter in Jesus name!I decree we go in peace, and return in abundance of testimonies!

I'm using this opportunity to CONGRATULATE all of us that are connected to JESUS, because we shall experience the difference and be entreated with the favour of GOD at embassy even in America and everywhere we go. I can assure all of us that our interview shall be one of a kind.

You can only benefit from this Blessings if you give your life to Christ because you are not safe until you're saved.

For those that are ready to give there lives to Jesus, pls lift up your right hand to heaven and confess your sin in one minute then say this Prayer with all sincerity in your heart and mean it:

°°Lord Jesus, I give my life to you today. I believe you died for me on the Cross and on the third day you rose again that I may be justified. I believe I'm born again, I'm saved and now I'm a child of God in Jesus Precious Mighty name. Amen!!!

4 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 5:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
Boomshakar: PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR THE HOUSE.
Today, as the Lord liveth, God is giving us breakthrough as we're preparing in Jesus' name!

Whatever does not glorify God in our lives that may cause an hindrance will drop off our lives today!

I decree we all receive the anointing for success and return from our interview with good testimony in the name of Jesus.

Whatever kind of Error on anyone's form, I vow by God that they all loose their grip of effect and become invisible. In the name of Jesus!

Failure bows to the authority in the name of Jesus! So I declare, failure is far from us and our loved ones in the name of Jesus!

From this day henceforth, fear of failure will no longer come into our mind! If you believe, say a believing Amen!

I want us to call that visa by name and say VISA! JESUS already paid your price, I won't be denied getting you in the Mighty name of Jesus!

Every age-long battle with fear in our heart are turned to overcoming faith by this encounter in Jesus name!I decree we go in peace, and return in abundance of testimonies!

I'm using this opportunity to CONGRATULATE all of us that are connected to JESUS, because we shall experience the difference and be entreated with the favour of GOD at embassy even in America and everywhere we go. I can assure all of us that our interview shall be one of a kind.

You can only benefit from this Blessings if you give your life to Christ because you are not safe until you're saved.

For those that are ready to give there lives to Jesus, pls lift up your right hand to heaven and confess your sin in one minute then say this Prayer with all sincerity in your heart and mean it:

°°Lord Jesus, I give my life to you today. I believe you died for me on the Cross and on the third day you rose again that I may be justified. I believe I'm born again, I'm saved and now I'm a child of God in Jesus Precious Mighty name. Amen!!!

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As long as God made us to be selected, His plan for us all is that we all immigrate/port to USA. No one in this forum will ever be denied visa. Everyone shall come back with testimonies. This thread will swum, drenched and drown with testimonies. There would be unending streams of testimonies from left, right and center. Anyone that joins this thread for the purpose of visa shall plunge into the this 'river of immigrant visa'. And the saints shall say AMEN!.

4 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by worry359(m): 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
Bible thumping preachers and God botherers taking over this thread AGAIN.
Thread should be closed unless people stay on topic.

Note that NONE of the so called God loving preachers got visa in the first lottery.

Also Nigeria is BANNED from visa lottery, there will not be October pick.
Obama does not want Nigerians in his country.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Kaybaba65(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
Amen, Amen, Amen IJMN. YES I BELIEVE , FOR WITH GOD NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.
Let us together pray to God as we wait on Him in prayers and fasting on 28,29, and 30th.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by femishow2005(m): 6:00pm On Sep 27, 2013
Boomshakar: PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS FOR THE HOUSE.

Amenmmmmmm. We claim this prayer point IJN .This time next year we shall all have the reasons to say God thank you for plans over our Life. Happiness shall never ceased in our Life ...We shall be favored in every ramifications. So shall it be unto HIM alone we prayed
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by giddadon(m): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2013
to those past winners who where picked during the october selection please o...when was the actual date the selections came out...or rather when did u check urs?

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
Obatide: Good morning to everybody.
whats d update pls?
where are you people: olamoyegun, kevwe, virgingofAfrica, ernestleon, ukeme, dauda, lagbabe and host of others?

Bros I dey kampe o
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
[quote author=femishow2005]

Amenmmmmmm. IJN
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Stillluvnaija: 8:50am On Sep 28, 2013
House I would like to check if the CO takes the medical report after the interview or if they give it back to you?? My wife is about 7 months pregnant and wanted to check if we would have access to see what is indicated in the medical report. Thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 8:54am On Sep 28, 2013
@All

I'm all for people praying and fasting for one favour or the other from God but please lets not turn this thread to Sunday service.

Praying and fasting is a private thing between you and your God, lets leave this thread for what it was started for and not pasting prayer lines here, you can start a thread in religious section for that.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2013
PLS GUYS I NEED HELP WITH THIS..... In the DSP-122 form Number 6 (EDUCATION) Where it says check the highest level of education completed..; then for someone with an SSCE, what should be checked there? Is it HIGH SCHOOL ,no degree or HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA.... PLS HELP.....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by bamideleniayo(m): 9:16am On Sep 28, 2013
bamideleniayo: PLS GUYS I NEED HELP WITH THIS..... In the DSP-122 form Number 6 (EDUCATION) Where it says check the highest level of education completed..; then for someone with an SSCE, what should be checked there? Is it HIGH SCHOOL ,no degree or HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA.... PLS HELP.....
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by obamaobama: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2013
worry 359: Bible thumping preachers and God botherers taking over this thread AGAIN.
Thread should be closed unless people stay on topic.

Note that NONE of the so called God loving preachers got visa in the first lottery.

Also Nigeria is BANNED from visa lottery, there will not be October pick.
Obama does not want Nigerians in his country.
where is ur source of info and mind u there will second batch of winners before the end of oct by the Grace of God.guy waiting concern u about there religion if the no close this thread make u go to court and is better u keep shot if u dont have anything to say

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
Obatide: Good morning to everybody.
whats d update pls?
where are you people: olamoyegun, kevwe, virgingofAfrica, ernestleon, ukeme, dauda, lagbabe and host of others?
You know that of virginofafrica will not stay a day without posting. You guys know he was banned from posting by justwise. And he opened another account and he said if he refuses to post you guys should know he was blocked. Of which i believe happened. Just hoping he comes back.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
As we observe this fasting and prayer divine favor shall locate us. Please mr modator i understand you are maintaining the forum for what it was made off. But please this is just temporal. Please let us observe it with faith. You are right when you said we should do that in the religion thread. But please this is just so temporal. Hope you understand !

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by coop: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2013
Plz'mr moderator sir, just for d period only. And to all, remember to put d CO in prayer too dat Allah/God shd make change or soften their heart for Naijaz during d interview for our success
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by abiodunraufu: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
Pls, what documents does one need to take along for medical and police clearance? My uncle need the info.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by timimoyegun(m): 2:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
justwise: @All

I'm all for people praying and fasting for one favour or the other from God but please lets not turn this thread to Sunday service.

Praying and fasting is a private thing between you and your God, lets leave this thread for what it was started for and not pasting prayer lines here, you can start a thread in religious section for that.

Thank you.

Hello Mr Justwise,
Nice work you're doing here and we all really appreciate ur effort.
Ehemmmm; closing pple's account or hidding our posts on some
Issue's won't help the house. If I am not mistaken the name of this
forum is (DV 2014 winners meet here) We all have met here and we
all decided to observe this fasting and prayer thing, We are still on the topic Bcus
all we are praying for is stiil about the DV process, When we pray and at the end we
get our Visa's, Its so sure u'll ask pple to come shear experiences and testimonies here.
I think its wld have being better if u had posted or imform us all that we won't be allowed
to post any prayer lines on this tread; sure Fasting and prayer is a thing of the mind and I'm sure
everyone knows that and wld have done it without any conclusion by pple here
Obatide, Westcode and other that supported this fasting and prayer session Where u dey.

All we have done is just to seek the favour of God which I bliv its all going to be for d glory of this forum
but am afraid U have sure made it worthless.

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
timimoyegun:

Hello Mr Justwise,
all decided to observe this fasting and prayer thing, We are still on the topic Bcus
all we are praying for is stiil about the DV process, When we pray and at the end we
get our Visa's, Its so sure u'll ask pple to come shear experiences and testimonies here.
I think its wld have being better if u had posted or imform us all that we won't be allowed
to post any prayer lines on this tread; sure Fasting and prayer is a thing of the mind and I'm sure
Obatide, Westcode and other that supported this fasting and prayer session Where u dey.

All we have done is just to seek the favour of God which I bliv its all going to be for d glory of this forum
sorry sir. It's worthwhile.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
timimoyegun:

Hello Mr Justwise,

sorry sir. It's worthwhile.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.