Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here - Travel (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2014 Winners Meet Here (426283 Views)

US VISA LOTTERY,DV-2014 Program-online Registration! / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (264) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2013
G2Glory: :

For children below 14 years. The consultation fee is 7k. Anybody above 14 years pay 12K as consultation fee.

The children that we paid 31K was close to 2 years while those one 5-8 years we paid 6,500 naira for vaccination (we went there wit their immunization records). For adult we paid 2k for vaccination.

Ensure you go there with photocopy of your biodata page(all of you), photocopy of medical records & 2 passport photographs & be ready to pay your consultation fee at Zenith bank (Awolowo Rd branch, opposite barrack) is very close. Please ensure your run copies of your medical records to save time.

Please prepare to spend sometime there as it might be challeging at times with those people there, !!!!!!lol!!!!!!!!. We got there as early as 6am & not allowed to drive bc they inform that they start attending to people by 8am but it cools & they allow us in later.

We are unable to use POS that day & we got to make payment for consultation fee at Zenith bank, other payment is made there.

Do not forget to register your name as you enter because you will be attended to based on that list.

God bless us ALL IJN.

This is resourceful, indeed pleased with your analysis, God bless you.
However, was there anything you presented as adults that made ur vaccination cost as low as that 2k, cos people do say that vaccination is 8k and above.
Kindly PM me, its important pls
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Fortsucc(f): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2013
Dmo4real: if i get wat u r tryn 2 say... U mean 4 we adult we r going 2 pay 12k as consultation fee n 2k for vaccination. So, i should budget 15k for all d medical exam, rite ?
. You are going to pay 12k for consultation and the least fee for vaccine is 8500k,there is the one of 10k,12k but 8500k is the least,it now depends on the vaccine you will be given. Hope this help.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dmo4real: 10:56am On Oct 07, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Plus, you will be made to pay extra. Confirm that please. I think since the police report just takes a day(as matter of fact hours) to process and collect, you can do that when you come to Lagos to do your medicals as it's only in Lagos you can do that. When you come do your medicals at The Children's Practice, the police is not far from there. Most folks in DV2013 did same, I see no point in rushing over it and incurring more cost. What say you e-family?

PEACE!
pls can i av ur digit, i mean ur number cs there ar lot of question running on ma mind
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dmo4real: 11:04am On Oct 07, 2013
Fortsucc: . You are going to pay 12k for consultation and the least fee for vaccine is 8500k,there is the one of 10k,12k but 8500k is the least,it now depends on the vaccine you will be given. Hope this help.
fenks 4 d info
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 11:04am On Oct 07, 2013
G2Glory: :

For children below 14 years. The consultation fee is 7k. Anybody above 14 years pay 12K as consultation fee.

The children that we paid 31K was close to 2 years while those one 5-8 years we paid 6,500 naira for vaccination (we went there wit their immunization records). For adult we paid 2k for vaccination.

Ensure you go there with photocopy of your biodata page(all of you), photocopy of medical records & 2 passport photographs & be ready to pay your consultation fee at Zenith bank (Awolowo Rd branch, opposite barrack) is very close. Please ensure your run copies of your medical records to save time.

Please prepare to spend sometime there as it might be challeging at times with those people there, !!!!!!lol!!!!!!!!. We got there as early as 6am & not allowed to drive bc they inform that they start attending to people by 8am but it cools & they allow us in later.

We are unable to use POS that day & we got to make payment for consultation fee at Zenith bank, other payment is made there.

Do not forget to register your name as you enter because you will be attended to based on that list.

God bless us ALL IJN.

Beautiful piece.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 11:11am On Oct 07, 2013
Dmo4real: pls can i av ur digit, i mean ur number cs there ar lot of question running on ma mind

Sorry unfortunately, the rule in this thread will not permit me to share my contacts here. However, I will PM you, you will get my email address there and we can start from there. However, I shared my number on DV2013 thread sometime ago, if you can read my previous posts, you may still find it there, if it's not been hidden by the moderators here.

PEACE!
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dmo4real: 11:28am On Oct 07, 2013
kevwe_flex:

Sorry unfortunately, the rule in this thread will not permit me to share my contacts here. However, I will PM you, you will get my email address there and we can start from there. However, I shared my number on DV2013 thread sometime ago, if you can read my previous posts, you may still find it there, if it's not been hidden by the moderators here.

PEACE!
check ur mail
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
hellooo.pls any october selection or winners yet...i heard d selection wud b arround 22nd of october 2013...baba God na your hand n every other awaitin winner dey ur hand o.thanx yall.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by westcodes(m): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
usef83: hellooo.pls any october selection or winners yet...i heard d selection wud b arround 22nd of october 2013...baba God na your hand n every other awaitin winner dey ur hand o.thanx yall.

I pray there really is selection in October since we might not be eligible for another 5 years.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 3:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
:
Like i mentioned in my previous contributions,

Adult = Consultation fee (12K) + Vaccination (2K) = 14K per adult (No medical record was presented).

Children:
approx 2yr = Consultation fee (7K) + 31K (Incomplete medical records/immunization record).

5-8 yrs child = Consultation fee (7K) + 6.5K(partially complete immunization/medical record).

Trust me, that was exact amout we paid for our medical. I cannot tell if it changes per individual.

God bless

1 Like

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by EgbonBode: 4:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
For the people like Ernestleon and others based outside Nigeria, Please how did you handle your Police Report and Birth Certificate from Nigeria. I presently leave in UK. I know general answer to this question. Please I want specific answer from people that have passed through the process of getting it outside Nigeria?
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by eshorameh: 4:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
how can one check if he is current
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Ormania(m): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
EgbonBode: For the people like Ernestleon and others based outside Nigeria, Please how did you handle your Police Report and Birth Certificate from Nigeria. I presently leave in UK. I know general answer to this question. Please I want specific answer from people that have passed through the process of getting it outside Nigeria?

For getting the police certificate contact this people..... http://www.nigeriacrb.com/ they are real. Somebody should help you about the birth certificate.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Ormania(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
eshorameh: how can one check if he is current

To check if your CN is current or not follow the monthly publications of the visa bulletin at http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html
hope it helped....

currently Africa is at 7,500 while NIGERIA,ETHIOPIA & EGYPT are at 5,000...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 5:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ormania:

To check if your CN is current or not follow the monthly publications of the visa bulletin at http://travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_1360.html
hope it helped....

currently Africa is at 7,500 while NIGERIA,ETHIOPIA & EGYPT are at 5,000...

No that's for October. For November, Africa is 13,000 while Nigeria is 7,500.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by Dmo4real: 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
@kevwe_flex, am still waiting 4 dat stuff bro... I've already sent u mail, its urgent pls
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dmo4real: check ur mail

I have replied.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
kevwe_flex:

No that's for October. For November, Africa is 13,000 while Nigeria is 7,500.
I just went through Visa bulletin now. I couldn't find where Africa is 13,000 while Nigeria is 7,500 all I saw is October in which Africa is 7,500 and Nigeria 5,000.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by thuyahky(m): 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
komakan: I just went through Visa bulletin now. I couldn't find where Africa is 13,000 while Nigeria is 7,500 all I saw is October in which Africa is 7,500 and Nigeria 5,000.
@komakan...use google to search it you will see it
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
thuyahky: @komakan...use google to search it you will see it
My brother I got it right. Thanks.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
EgbonBode: For the people like Ernestleon and others based outside Nigeria, Please how did you handle your Police Report and Birth Certificate from Nigeria. I presently leave in UK. I know general answer to this question. Please I want specific answer from people that have passed through the process of getting it outside Nigeria?
Download the police report form that I attach to this post and then get an ink, after which you thumbprint and fill the form.Send the form to a relative in Nigeria with a passport photograph and a copy of your international passport details page.If you don't have any one to help you in Nigeria then you can use http://www.nigeriacrb.com/ As regard the Birth Certificate you definitely need someone to help you in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by giddadon(m): 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
westcodes:

I pray there really is selection in October since we might not be eligible for another 5 years.
yes o...during dat period so i heard...i promise u by God's grace we shall smile
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ewhoma(f): 7:03am On Oct 08, 2013
Hello house. Haven't there been interviews since after erneston n zillionaire's? Testimonies pls.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mayankho(f): 7:37am On Oct 08, 2013
giddadon: yes o...during dat period so i heard...i promise u by God's grace we shall smile

Bro I love your level of hope and faith. God help us indeed.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by komakan(m): 8:01am On Oct 08, 2013
mayankho:

Bro I love your level of hope and faith. God help us indeed.
It's not necessarily to be waiting for 22nd as it was when last year was selected in October. I will advise you check in some days interval. Good luck to you all.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2013
Pls what is the cost for police certificate @ alagbon?swift response will be highly appreciated.Thanks my e-family
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by mrrule: 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
Please am experiencing difficulty in opening the entrance status check page.I have been trying to check if my 2NL has been sent there but it cudnt open.please it any other way one. Can open it cuz if putin in my confirmation number and other details d page will not open .plz I dnt knw what to do can anyone asist me on this please.thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by ukemeglitter: 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
What is the error message?

mr rule: Please am experiencing difficulty in opening the entrance status check page.I have been trying to check if my 2NL has been sent there but it cudnt open.please it any other way one. Can open it cuz if putin in my confirmation number and other details d page will not open .plz I dnt knw what to do can anyone asist me on this please.thanks
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by jollyiwin(m): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
seubis: Pls what is the cost for police certificate @ alagbon?swift response will be highly appreciated.Thanks my e-family
i just can't understand you guys. This very question you are asking now have been addressed. You guys just keep asking same question over and over.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
jollyiwin: i just can't understand you guys. This very question you are asking now have been addressed. You guys just keep asking same question over and over.

Well we are not really reading people. And worse, we like to be spoon fed with every bit of information. Some of us even keep asking like we want to hold someone responsible for any negative outcome from the answers we are given...
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
mr rule: Please am experiencing difficulty in opening the entrance status check page.I have been trying to check if my 2NL has been sent there but it cudnt open.please it any other way one. Can open it cuz if putin in my confirmation number and other details d page will not open .plz I dnt knw what to do can anyone asist me on this please.thanks

@rule: Wat is the reponse u r gotn?

@ usef83: I'm not too sure abt wat u heard but I pray so.
Re: DV 2014 Winners Meet Here by G2Glory(m): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
My spouse as the principal applicant already obtained the birth certificate from NPC & i need to know if it's a must that i get the NPC birth certificate as well.

My current birth certificate is the one issued by local govt in mid 70.

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (264) (Reply)

USA Fiancee (K1) Visa Thread / Main Reasons Many Are Refused Visas / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.