Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned (23386 Views)

All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! / WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Goodysydney: 10:14pm On May 01, 2013
Bidvest2020: they featured in qualifying matches,giving the cheating teams advantage.
Typical Senseless Gaynaian ape, with their normal Pull Him Down Syndrome( PHD). Pls burnt ape, get this in ur burnt brain. U can't never pull a Nigerian down with ur burnt brain because an average is too timid, lazy, senseless and stupid.
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Goodysydney: 10:15pm On May 01, 2013
Bidvest2020: they featured in qualifying matches,giving the cheating teams advantage.
Typical Senseless Gaynaian ape, with their normal Pull Him Down Syndrome( PHD). Bastard burnt ape, get this in ur burnt brain. U can't never pull a Nigerian down with ur burnt brain because an average Gaynaian is too timid, lazy, senseless and stupid.
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Bidvest2020: 10:18pm On May 01, 2013
Goodysydney: When was the last time ur Black Juju A.s.s win a trophy? brain that Super Eagle is the currectAfrican Champion
sh1thead 4rm a sh1thole!do u know d no of times Ghana has beaten ur supa chinchins? fuelish senseless goat

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Bidvest2020: 10:25pm On May 01, 2013
Goodysydney: their normal Pull Him Down Syndrome( PHD).Bastard burnt ape, get this in ur burnt brain.
a damn f00l,casubaba.hahaha a senseless m0ron who's as ugly as fvck!what do u do to an ugly igbo gay? punch him in the face?

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Goodysydney: 10:29pm On May 01, 2013
Bidvest2020: sh1thead 4rm a sh1thole!do u know d no of times Ghana has beaten ur supa chinchins? fuelish senseless goat
Senseless ape from a Gay scum nation. Do u know that Ur Black Juju A.s.s haven't win any trophy for the past 32 years. Mumu senseless ape from a burnt apes country.
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Bidvest2020: 10:31pm On May 01, 2013
gboss4sure: Bad Belle Country => Ghana, Frustrated charcoals.
a bleaching white charcoal.d fugliest people on earth are in nigeria! hahahaha funk of fugliness!

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Goodysydney: 10:40pm On May 01, 2013
Bidvest2020: a damn f00l,casubaba.hahaha a senseless m0ron who's as ugly as fvck!what do u do to an ugly igbo gay? punch him in the face?
Mumu ape, are u ok? The last time i check Gaynaians are ugly scums of the world and the beautiful ones are not yet born in Gayna. Well thanks God for Nigerians, because the only beautiful girl in Gayna is Yvonne Okoro and she is a half Nigerian and half Gaynaian.

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by hikmoj(m): 10:43pm On May 01, 2013
Eyaaa! Dat weep naija take waya dem na him stil dey pain dem,pls nLandas who get aboniki make ee go giv dem 2 rob dia body?afta all na anglophone we both be,dem b our brodas na fight hapen 4 feild b4 we hama dem like dat.
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by chriskwaku: 10:43pm On May 01, 2013
Goodysydney: Ghanaians are Sakawa(ritualist), Torokosi Vodoo( Ewe juju) , cheap lovepeddlers, Land thieves, Beggars, Lazy apes, and the scums of the world.
Same old stuff Cusubabasydney try something new.Trokosi and juju Ewe but still dating Ewe nurses.Mumu

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Bidvest2020: 10:45pm On May 01, 2013
fydence: i were unfortunate to be born in a badly burnt and envious country lyk ghana where hate is a national delicacy
I pity you,ape! tethered to an eternally hopeless bottom-dwelling country can be very frustrating indeed!!

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Goodysydney: 10:47pm On May 01, 2013
Bidvest2020: a bleaching white charcoal.d fugliest people on earth are in nigeria! hahahaha funk of fugliness!
Mumu, i know ur brain is burnt but get this in that ur burnt brain. That ur a burnt ape, doesn't mean other Africans are burnt ape like u. Gyanaians are know every where as the burnt scums of the world.

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by COOLDUN: 10:49pm On May 01, 2013
Zona.com:
And what makes this guy think ghana are not guilty of this too?

Thank you for your wise comment, that Ghana played with pygmies and dwarfs did not make them saints, the cheating in the age group football competition began from Ghana, Nii Odartey Lamptey was playing for Ghana in all the levels of football teams while still playing in U-17 world cups, that was why FIFA stopped any player from participating in more than one U-17 tournaments.

Ghana was humiliated out of the tournament, instead of them to go back to the drawing board and sort themselves out, they are here barking like dogs.

If FIFA test all the participating teams, then the tournament would be scrapped because no team in the world play with the accurate age. I have lived and trained with some European players who played in the under age world cups. Ghanaians should go and sit on the dust bins.

When this same test was conducted in Algeria few years ago many Gambians were deported home and was not sanctioned, now Nigeria and RCI dumped Ghana in the dust bin they have started barking like a mad dog.

2 Likes

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by chriskwaku: 10:49pm On May 01, 2013
Goodysydney: Typical Senseless Gaynaian ape, with their normal Pull Him Down Syndrome( PHD). Pls burnt ape, get this in ur burnt brain. U can't never pull a Nigerian down with ur burnt brain because an average is too timid, lazy, senseless and stupid.
Typical senseless ape who is only nationalistic when there is ghana bashing.You hv forgotten you once said Lagos was a slum simply becos it is in SW and other terrible things u hv written abouy those in the north and SW.Bigot

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by imperiouxx(m): 10:49pm On May 01, 2013
Bidvest2020: you are seriously a waste of space,a living proof some folks dont have a brain

I won't answer you because I don't want to get ban again for insulting Ghanaian dumbasses on here.

2 Likes

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Goodysydney: 10:52pm On May 01, 2013
chriskwaku: Same old stuff Cusubabasydney try something new.Trokosi and juju Ewe but still dating Ewe nurses.Mumu
Do I know u Ape?
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Goodysydney: 10:55pm On May 01, 2013
chriskwaku: Typical senseless ape who is only nationalistic when there is ghana bashing.You hv forgotten you once said Lagos was a slum simply becos it is in SW and other terrible things u hv written abouy those in the north and SW.Bigot
pls, I don't know this hungry mad dog.
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by chriskwaku: 10:56pm On May 01, 2013
Goodysydney: Mumu ape, are u ok? The last time i check Gaynaians are ugly scums of the world and the beautiful ones are not yet born in Gayna. Well thanks God for Nigerians, because the only beautiful girl in Gayna is Yvonne Okoro and she is a half Nigerian and half Gaynaian.
Mumu they beutiful ones reject u and resort to prosititutes as u hv written previously.You know their spots from circle to adum.I.D.I.O.T

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Bidvest2020: 10:57pm On May 01, 2013
Goodysydney: The last time i check
plenty of fresh faces here in Ghana! nigerians r fvckin gays.they look like sh1t,have sh1tty brains n behave like retards! some people don't even know they are ugly! bleaching bastards!

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by chriskwaku: 11:01pm On May 01, 2013
Goodysydney: Mumu, i know ur brain is burnt but get this in that ur burnt brain. That ur a burnt ape, doesn't mean other Africans are burnt ape like u. Gyanaians are know every where as the burnt scums of the world.
Only a fool would date burnt ape and even claimed his mum is one.Lunatic

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Bidvest2020: 11:04pm On May 01, 2013
COOLDUN: that Ghana played with pygmies and dwarfs did not make them saints, the cheating in the age group
you sound like a f00l! did u read about d MRI test?3 of ur cheating players were caught!that's d crux of d matter,ediot!
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by 2weekboy(m): 11:06pm On May 01, 2013
So this guy think if he did this way it will favour GHANA
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by chriskwaku: 11:07pm On May 01, 2013
Goodysydney: Do I know u Ape?
Mumu your lies and braggings have been exposed.Stupid ape

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Goodysydney: 11:07pm On May 01, 2013
chriskwaku: Mumu they beutiful ones reject u and resort to prosititutes as u hv written previously.You know their spots from circle to adum.I.D.I.O.T
Mumu, every body in the world knows Gaynaian women are ugly cheap whores and Gayna men are lazy Gaynaians. Mumu ape, go and ask ur burnt cheap loverpeddler mother how much Nigeria men were paying her at Agege, Lagos? She will tell u 5 lalia because she doesn't know how to say 5 Naira.

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Bidvest2020: 11:11pm On May 01, 2013
Goodysydney: pls, I don't know this hungry mad dog.
this is what happens when you allow 5-yr-olds access to the internet! miserable,dirty scumbag. smelly,stinking bastard!

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Goodysydney: 11:20pm On May 01, 2013
Bidvest2020: this is what happens when you allow 5-yr-olds access to the internet! miserable,dirty scumbag. smelly,stinking bastard!
And this also what happen when human beings in Nigeria allow burnt scum ape from bastard Gay nation to have access to their forum. Senseless, dwarf, slowpoke, lazy, ugly, burnt bastard Gaynaian ape.
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Bidvest2020: 11:24pm On May 01, 2013
Goodysydney: every body in the world knows Gaynaian women are ugly cheap whores
a ludicrously stvpid mumugerian.even u f00l know there r more than 100,000 nigerian prostitutes in Italy?n they r so despised only dogs fvck dem!lol

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Kajina: 11:27pm On May 01, 2013
chriskwaku: Mumu your lies and braggings have been exposed.Stupid ape

This guy can hide under any user name, but his write ups will always expose him. He can only run but can never hide cheesy What a miserable fellow who calls himself Cusubaba grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by COOLDUN: 11:27pm On May 01, 2013
Bidvest2020: you sound like a f00l! did u read about d MRI test?3 of ur cheating players were caught!that's d crux of d matter,ediot!

African BIG APE let me educate you well, even the MRI is not perfect/accurate in dictating the real age of a person, if it is accurate that tournament will never hold again. For example if the use the real U-17 to play that tournament your Ghana team players will not be taller than Aki & Paw paw.

MRI, is just to reduce cheating in the under age football tournaments simple. Many of your Ghana players are headmasters and cocoa farmers. Your ex U-17 players are at the same height they were when the played the U-17 tournaments many years ago. Eg Nii Ordatey Lamptey, Emmanuel Duah, Isaiak Audu, Owusu Afriye, Augustine Ahinful, Emmanuel Bantil, Charles Naawu,Edusei,Osei Kufor,Antwi,Emmanuel& isaac Asare, Yaw Prekor,etc.1993 Ghana U-17 goal keepers Ali Jara was having 4 children with his first son up to 10yrs then. which means he had his son at the age of six years, hahahahahahaha.

You Ghanaians should know that football advances everyday, you are never a match to Nigeria, wake up from your malaria dreams of over taking Nigeria in the game of football. We are much ahead of you guys.

2 Likes

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by collynzo2(m): 11:29pm On May 01, 2013
How do you keep a Ghanaian out of
your back yard?
Move the trash cans to the front.

2 Likes

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Bidvest2020: 11:31pm On May 01, 2013
COOLDUN:

Thank you for your wise comment, that Ghana played with pygmies and dwarfs
if u have evidence Ghana cheated,produce it.else STF!was odartey caught 4 cheating,like ur old,bald men masquerading as teenagers?rubbish!
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by collynzo2(m): 11:31pm On May 01, 2013
So many Gaynaians on this forum, what are they looking for?

2 Likes

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by collynzo2(m): 11:35pm On May 01, 2013
Killing of babies in Gayna was banned only two days ago, what a backward nation!! http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-22335634

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Liverpool Loses 5 Consecutive Home Games For The First Time In History / Kelechi Nwakali Signs 3-Year Deal With Huesca / UEFA Have Opened An Investigation Into Barcelona's Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.