Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:54 AM

U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned (23552 Views)

All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! / WCQ: Mido Wants Nigeria, Egypt Pairing / Ivory Coast Vs Nigeria : Who Is Your Man Of The Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by mikeapollo: 1:11pm On May 02, 2013
Tolexander: E dey craze!

They've won the tournament both at the world and continental stage, were all the ghanian players used to win the competitions really under 17years?

Is it Michael Esien that claimed he was born on the 3rd of December 1982 or Asamoah Gyan claiming to be born on november 22, 1985 or Samuel Kuffour claiming he was born on the 3rd of september, 1976?

I understand the Ayew brothers may likely have a perfect age cos they aren't really Ghanian bred.

This issue is an entire african cheat with all countries involved.

Why are people making noises unnecessarily over the man's comment? It is the author of the article that inputed the names ''Nigeria'' and ''Cote de Voire'' into the write up!
The man only made a general, valid statement. It is up to CAF/FIFA to ban and any nation that cheats, including Ghana. So why the hate?

So far his country didn't perform well in the tournament shouldn't mean he should find a demeaning excuse to cover up his own deficiency.
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by OdionOdion: 1:19pm On May 02, 2013
Why are Ghanians ladies so cheap?Asaomua your sister told her School Principal that she can only Bleep a man with 35 inch lenght penis in doggy position.Haba what adrlling LovePeddler from Ghana
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Inik(m): 4:24pm On May 02, 2013
The Nigeria vs Ghana eWar never ends, sometimes i wish we can have a free for all fistfight to settle this issue once and for all cheesy

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by K4: 5:26pm On May 02, 2013
OdionOdion: Why are Ghanians ladies so cheap?
lol my guy,don't let me talk abt nigerian girls ooh!I remember d policewoman in port harcourt who abandoned her duty post 2 go have sex with me in my hotel room!an officer of d fed rep

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by K4: 5:43pm On May 02, 2013
fydence: emmm first of all...u gay and perverted retards come here cos nairaland and this great country rocks...u want to see a dead site?..go to ghanaweb...
hahaha na so d thing pain u reach? ole buruku

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by K4: 5:44pm On May 02, 2013
fydence: emmm first of all...u gay and perverted retards come here cos nairaland and this great country rocks...u want to see a dead site?..go to ghanaweb...
mo gbe oo! hahaha na so d thing pain u reach? ole buruku
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by imperiouxx(m): 5:48pm On May 02, 2013
Nairaland needs to step up barring any gayna IP. That will curb their shiit ranting a bit. We are full of ideas in Nigeria, we don't want their craps.
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by K4: 5:56pm On May 02, 2013
collynzo2: Poll:How many of these Gaynaians on this thread know who their fathers are?
babies r sold like commodities in nigeria.pregnant girls r kept by d merchants till they give birth n d babies r sold!what a sick country!

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by officialmsright(f): 5:57pm On May 02, 2013
@op see what you have hqve caused now? This is all you want. You classify one mans intentions as GHANAIAN!!!!! I can see you want an e-war or just want your thread to fill up ewu! angry.

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by K4: 6:12pm On May 02, 2013
Ricky_Ross: MUGU Francis Akoto does not own
f00l, 28 registered banks r in Ghana,n 6 r nigerian-owned.all ur 419 airlines r struggling! n why have ur illiterate officials refused 2 allow Ghana airlines 2 fly 2 nigeria?fvck u!
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by chriskwaku: 6:21pm On May 02, 2013
Ricky_Ross:

MUGU Francis Akoto does not own ghanaweb. http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/disclaimer.php

The only bank in Ghana that is owned by a Ghanaian is UT bank. Fidelity bank is a Nigerian bank fool, abi you wan claim another mans property? How many branches does CAL bank have in Ghana and how many regions are they operating in?

Antrak air has only 4 planes and each of their plane carry 12 passengers, i have used their flight from Accra to Kumasi. ABC Transport Nigeria makes more money than Antrak. An airline that operate 3 local flights daily is not an airline, it is called kabukabu business. ASK YOURSELF, WHAT IS THE VALUE OF THE 4 MOLUE PLANES ANTRAK IS USING ANSWER THAT QUESTION QUICK QUICK... Antrak air will be regarded as an airline when its able to buy at least a plane that can carry 70 passengers. And are you not ashamed in your country foreign airlines control 100% of the international route?

In Nigeria we rub shoulder with foreign companies. In Nigeria you have foreign owned malls and Nigerian owned malls, FACT. Some of the malls in Nigeria are owned by state governments and some are owned by Nigerian businessmen/women, FACT. Allowing foreigners to control even supermarket business is a shame for Ghana, FACT.

In aviation its the same. Nigerian owned airlines rub shoulder with foreign airlines, FACT.

Can you tell us why Essiens father still lives in a mud house? FACT is, he bleeped essiens mother and abandoned her. This is what ghana men know how to do best. get a girl pregnant and move on to another. Most Ghanians are from broken homes, FACT. You hardly see any 25 year old Ghanaian lady that doesn't have up to 3 children from different men, FACT.

Now face the topic and tell us the real age of Essien, Gyan, Mensah and the rest.

The fact that Francis Akoto registered ghanaweb in Holland does not make it a Dutch owned site.It is a well known fact that ,he developed it in the mid 90s whiles he was a student in Finland.Dude dont let the name fidelity deceive u as being a foreign bank.Edward Efaah the founder of the bank established a discount house and later turned it into a bank in 2006. It has absolute no relation with a nigerian bank .CAL bank may not have 50 branches in the country but, it is the deal u are able to handle and finance that is paramount.Visits these banks and tell me whether they are foreign banks.https://www.prudential.com.gh
http://www.fidelitybank.com.gh http://www.unibankghana.com and stop this nonsene about only UT bank being ghanaian owned.
Antrak Air may not have many planes but they are better than Danna and Sosoliso airlines. And stop the lies about it carrying 12 passangers. It has 2 ATR72 planes with passenger seats up to 78. It also has ATR42 with passengers seats between 40-52 .And u even made the absurd claim that we dont operate malls .Maybe you have not heard of A& C mall at East legon and more entering into partnership to build even bigger ones like West hills mall in Accra, Twin city mall in Takoradi and garden city mall in Kumasi.
Again it is perpostrous to claim most ghanians are from broken homes and ladies of 25 have at least 3 children. i dont know the research you hv done but the symptons of people from broken homes is characterised by ur numerous violent crimes ,bombings and kidnappings. Its not my business to find the DOB of players since u claim Essien is 10 years older provide the proof. U are claiming he is 40 yrs. 40 yrs and still playing champions league ,u must be joking.
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by chriskwaku: 6:46pm On May 02, 2013
imperiouxx: Nairaland needs to step up barring any gayna IP. That will curb their shiit ranting a bit. We are full of ideas in Nigeria, we don't want their craps.
sorry, but there are lot of sections Ghanaians contribute constructively but the insults begin when the first shots are fired. This is a for ricky ross anyway .http:// www.ancsquare.com/ , http:// prudential.com.gh
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by chriskwaku: 6:46pm On May 02, 2013
chriskwaku:
sorry, but there are lot of sections Ghanaians contribute constructively but the insults begin when the first shots are fired. This is a for ricky ross anyway .http:// www.ancsquare.com/ , http:// prudential.com.gh
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by bingbagbo(m): 7:49pm On May 02, 2013
cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 02, 2013
U17 cool

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by RickyRoss1(m): 5:31am On May 04, 2013
chriskwaku:

The fact that Francis Akoto registered ghanaweb in Holland does not make it a Dutch owned site.It is a well known fact that ,he developed it in the mid 90s whiles he was a student in Finland.Dude dont let the name fidelity deceive u as being a foreign bank.Edward Efaah the founder of the bank established a discount house and later turned it into a bank in 2006. It has absolute no relation with a nigerian bank .CAL bank may not have 50 branches in the country but, it is the deal u are able to handle and finance that is paramount.Visits these banks and tell me whether they are foreign banks.https://www.prudential.com.gh
http://www.fidelitybank.com.gh http://www.unibankghana.com and stop this nonsene about only UT bank being ghanaian owned.
Antrak Air may not have many planes but they are better than Danna and Sosoliso airlines. And stop the lies about it carrying 12 passangers. It has 2 ATR72 planes with passenger seats up to 78. It also has ATR42 with passengers seats between 40-52 .And u even made the absurd claim that we dont operate malls .Maybe you have not heard of A& C mall at East legon and more entering into partnership to build even bigger ones like West hills mall in Accra, Twin city mall in Takoradi and garden city mall in Kumasi.
Again it is perpostrous to claim most ghanians are from broken homes and ladies of 25 have at least 3 children. i dont know the research you hv done but the symptons of people from broken homes is characterised by ur numerous violent crimes ,bombings and kidnappings. Its not my business to find the DOB of players since u claim Essien is 10 years older provide the proof. U are claiming he is 40 yrs. 40 yrs and still playing champions league ,u must be joking.

Bros good to know Francis Akoto owns ghanaweb, but is he still living in Finland till date? He is a ghanaian, living in Finland, then using holland address? Many things dont add up but its okay. Since you have ghanaweb why cant you guys move over there and leave Nairaland alone? What do you guys gain from coming to a Nigerian site to attack Nigerians?

You call A&C a mall? I am not talking about what they plan to do in the future, bc I myself I plan to be a billionaire before I will die. I am talking about what they PRESENTLY have in East Legon. By any standard, AC is not a mall. In Nigeria everyday supermarket has shops and supermarkets scattered all over Nigerian cities/states and each of their shop is bigger than the A&C you referring to. For your info, Ghana has only 1 mall, the ACCRA MALL. Melcom is owned by Indians where they sell cheap china and India products.

I am very impressed to know Antrak has up to 4 planes. I used that airline to attend a traditional wedding in Kumasi and believe me I did not open my eyes till we landed in Kumasi, bc the plane was so small and jerking like it was going to crash. I dont know how a Antrak is better than Dana or Sosoloso maybe you need to tell us? Dana is not even a Nigerian company to start with. Or maybe bc their plane crashed? If that is the case, Antrak is better than AirFrance as well bc AirFrance plane crashed in Brazil?

As for unibank and prudential they are irrelevant in Ghana and will be acquired soon by bigger banks. First bank just bought ICB bank last week. I commend the owner of UT bank, that guy has vision. The rate that bank is rolling out branches and services is amazing while the other Ghana banks are going into extinction.

Trying to defend the laziness and backwardness of your people is sheer ignorance on your part. Are you not concerned that foreign banks control over 90% of Ghanaian banking sector?

Are you not concerned and ashamed that in your aviation sector, foreign airlines, including Nigerian airlines control 100% of the international route?

Lets assume airline is too expensive for Ghanians to run, what about ground transportation? What stops you from buying a small bus to start ferrying Ghanaians to Lagos or Ivory Coast on basis basis? I know at least 4 Yoruber men that ply that Lagos-Accra route with old Volvo Wagoon. You cannot find a Ghanian that thinks outside the box, rather you idly about and when you see Nigerians that are living large you start calling them names.

Same thing is applicable to the retain businesses. It is after the foreigners have develop[ed the sector that you will one day open your eyes and start closing peoples shops. If you are not dumb and lazy how did foreigners take over the retail business in the first place. I saw the way your government officials were closing Nigeria/Chinese owned shops last year. Where were Ghanians when these foreigners were opening these shops? Were you sleeping before?
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Chartey(m): 7:31am On May 04, 2013
Ricky_Ross:

Bros good to know Francis Akoto owns ghanaweb, but is he still living in Finland till date? He is a ghanaian, living in Finland, then using holland address? Many things dont add up but its okay. Since you have ghanaweb why cant you guys move over there and leave Nairaland alone? What do you guys gain from coming to a Nigerian site to attack Nigerians?

You call A&C a mall? I am not talking about what they plan to do in the future, bc I myself I plan to be a billionaire before I will die. I am talking about what they PRESENTLY have in East Legon. By any standard, AC is not a mall. In Nigeria everyday supermarket has shops and supermarkets scattered all over Nigerian cities/states and each of their shop is bigger than the A&C you referring to. For your info, Ghana has only 1 mall, the ACCRA MALL. Melcom is owned by Indians where they sell cheap china and India products.

I am very impressed to know Antrak has up to 4 planes. I used that airline to attend a traditional wedding in Kumasi and believe me I did not open my eyes till we landed in Kumasi, bc the plane was so small and jerking like it was going to crash. I dont know how a Antrak is better than Dana or Sosoloso maybe you need to tell us? Dana is not even a Nigerian company to start with. Or maybe bc their plane crashed? If that is the case, Antrak is better than AirFrance as well bc AirFrance plane crashed in Brazil?

As for unibank and prudential they are irrelevant in Ghana and will be acquired soon by bigger banks. First bank just bought ICB bank last week. I commend the owner of UT bank, that guy has vision. The rate that bank is rolling out branches and services is amazing while the other Ghana banks are going into extinction.

Trying to defend the laziness and backwardness of your people is sheer ignorance on your part. Are you not concerned that foreign banks control over 90% of Ghanaian banking sector?

Are you not concerned and ashamed that in your aviation sector, foreign airlines, including Nigerian airlines control 100% of the international route?

Lets assume airline is too expensive for Ghanians to run, what about ground transportation? What stops you from buying a small bus to start ferrying Ghanaians to Lagos or Ivory Coast on basis basis? I know at least 4 Yoruber men that ply that Lagos-Accra route with old Volvo Wagoon. You cannot find a Ghanian that thinks outside the box, rather you idly about and when you see Nigerians that are living large you start calling them names.

Same thing is applicable to the retain businesses. It is after the foreigners have develop[ed the sector that you will one day open your eyes and start closing peoples shops. If you are not dumb and lazy how did foreigners take over the retail business in the first place. I saw the way your government officials were closing Nigeria/Chinese owned shops last year. Where were Ghanians when these foreigners were opening these shops? Were you sleeping before?
I'm half-ghanaian but this is so straight to the point. I just wonder how ghanaians fail to see this when everyone else can.

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by chriskwaku: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
Cedi house

1 Like

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by chriskwaku: 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
marina mall

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by chriskwaku: 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2013
marina mall accra

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by collynzo2(m): 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
Happy bite Port harcourt.

Everyday supermarket Port Harcourt

Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by Benilily(f): 11:15am On Aug 07, 2013
torgbe: an invasion just like ur ppl are currently doing to Ghana..and who z jealous of bokoharam,bleachers,cheats etc. U r funny
ur jealous of naija cuz we were bigger, are bigger and will always b bigger than u... Up Giant of African!!
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by OlaPhils(m): 6:10pm On Aug 07, 2013
mr nice one, why don't you shot your own mouth , no i guess no one here needs your advice. thank u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Royal^Pearl^:
I really do not understand why adults(assumption) must fight day in and day out on the internet over irrelevant stuff. Why must things always turn to Ghana vs Nigeria. Do you people not have anything better to do or are you not tired of fighting over and over, over stupid stuff. Each country is not perfect and has their own problems and still has a long way to go. Anyways i know that irrespective of what i say, ppl will still go on with this rubbish, i for one do not have time for such ish and its draining reading the same ish day in and day out.
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by PetroDolla: 12:01am On Aug 09, 2013
[s]
Ricky_Ross:

[/s] utter crap. bla bla bla charity begins from home, eediot! you are talking like a goat. retail trade in most parts of the world is reserved for indigenous people. you have conveniently forgotten your government launched something called indigenisation policy or some crap years ago? what was it about? Ghana is owned by Ghanaians and they can make their own rules, change those rules whenever they feel like, and don't owe you or any non-Ghanaian any explanation. foreigners can always go back to their country! simplicita!
Re: U-17: Ghana Wants Nigeria, Ivory Coast Banned by boron10(m): 10:01am On Aug 09, 2013
I expected this same foolish rant from the mumu above me. All he does best is to hurl warranted insults at whoever is not on his side of arguement.

He-goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dettol Cool Announces Ighalo As Brand Ambassador (Photos) / Jubilation As Governor Gifts Super Eagles $50,000 For AFCON Qualification.Photos / Ukraine: Ivan Kuliak Under Investigation For Wearing Russian Army Symbol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.