Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,302 members, 7,836,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Ladies: What Would You Do If Ou Were This Bride? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: What Would You Do If Ou Were This Bride? (1474 Views)

Who Did This Bride Makeup? (pic) / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Photos: Checkout This Bride Who Looked So Sad At Her Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: What Would You Do If Ou Were This Bride? by lawrenzoo: 8:35pm On May 01, 2013
This lady tries to put asunder to what God has joined together. Ladies, what would you do if you were this bride and guys, what would be your reaction?
Source: mercyjohnson site.

Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If Ou Were This Bride? by Darlenebabe: 9:10pm On May 01, 2013
laugh because she is not up to my man taste, even if she flaunt her stinking n stretch marks bottom, b4 am, e no go catch am.
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If Ou Were This Bride? by Indifferent(m): 7:47am On May 02, 2013
Try hard and dance back the attention she stole from me. Its too early to succum to Competion.
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If Ou Were This Bride? by Nobody: 8:27am On May 02, 2013
I will get a scissors and tear my gown to a sexsexy short wedding dress and then the show will begin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If Ou Were This Bride? by pleep(m): 8:56am On May 02, 2013
^ Are u sure that is not you in the picture? grin

btw. this looks like a photo-shop... how is there only 1 attractive person in that entire wedding party?
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If Ou Were This Bride? by pleep(m): 8:57am On May 02, 2013
..... and yes i mean light-skinned.
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If Ou Were This Bride? by lawrenzoo: 9:40am On May 02, 2013
pleep: ^ Are u sure that is not you in the picture? grin

btw. this looks like a photo-shop... how is there only 1 attractive person in that entire wedding party?

If you watch closely, u'll realise its not photoshop.
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If Ou Were This Bride? by pleep(m): 9:50am On May 02, 2013
I have my computer zooomed to 5000X and it still looks like a photo-shop undecided
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If Ou Were This Bride? by Nobody: 10:09am On May 02, 2013
Lol,why are there police men or bouncers.the bouncers will bounce her out of my wedding and in the first place i wonder whether she was invited.she doesnt look like shes dressed for wedding.she looks like a hooker with the plan to disrupt the wedding or make the bride feel sad.omo i no dey take that kain nonsense o.talo jeun taja'njuru.lol
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If Ou Were This Bride? by ezemoses(m): 12:21pm On May 02, 2013
tell her nicely to lv himalone coz its our nite or jst lv her n sit down.after all i m the one with da ring

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If Ou Were This Bride? by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 02, 2013
Dance with another man or get a divorce undecided.that's very disrespectful angry
Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If Ou Were This Bride? by Florena(f): 2:38pm On May 02, 2013
D bride should ave grabbed her husband away 4rm d lady.....abi una no notice say d groom self don dey pakurumo d lady.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Would You Do If Ou Were This Bride? by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 02, 2013
lynpetra: I will get a scissors and tear my gown to a sexsexy short wedding dress and then the show will begin grin

LWKMD

(1) (Reply)

Newly-wed Couple Caught Trying To Steal Everything In Their Hotel Room / Best Way To Break-up With Your Nigerian Girlfriend (boys Only) / Meet 28yr-old Man Arrested For Having 4 Wives,7 Fiancées & 5 Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.