Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

This Is My Definition Of Love, What's Yours? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is My Definition Of Love, What's Yours? (917 Views)

The Dynamics Of Love-What Love Means To A Man And A Woman / If You Had To Dedicate A Song To The One You Love,what Song(s) Would It Be? / If Your Boy Friend Dont Know How To Make Love What Will You Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is My Definition Of Love, What's Yours? by annita19(f): 3:52am On May 02, 2013
Love isn't blind or deaf or dumb - in fact it sees far more than it will ever tell. It is going beyond yourself and stretching who you are for someone else. Being in love entails seeing someone (your significant other) as you.

What's your own definition of love?
Re: This Is My Definition Of Love, What's Yours? by MrsChima(f): 4:19am On May 02, 2013
Arsenic.
Re: This Is My Definition Of Love, What's Yours? by Princeparix(m): 7:16am On May 02, 2013
Love is letting ur babe chop d suya while u chop the onions

so, love is letting ur babe ingesting the benzopyrene contained in suya and be susceptible to leukamia while u tear d onions wey go help ur immune system.

Note: ladies stop chopping Sharwama coz na barbecue meat wey dey carcinogenic
Re: This Is My Definition Of Love, What's Yours? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:20am On May 02, 2013
Generally,
Love is a word, craftily wielded by the wise, to deceive the foolish!
Re: This Is My Definition Of Love, What's Yours? by Enegod(m): 7:28am On May 02, 2013
love is when your boyfriend beats you,cheats on you...but you always forgive him and still be with him
Re: This Is My Definition Of Love, What's Yours? by Aklofs: 7:51am On May 02, 2013
Love is when white chick si Abacha tribal marks in a kotonko village man's face and she appreciate it.
She leaves America 4 kotonko village 2 marry Mr.Abacha
Re: This Is My Definition Of Love, What's Yours? by Nobody: 11:21am On May 02, 2013
Not a definition, but if I had to choose one word to describe it, I would say: Ethereal.
Re: This Is My Definition Of Love, What's Yours? by djeezy(m): 11:57am On May 02, 2013
Love? Temporal insanity curable by marriage. Love is the king of slavery.
Re: This Is My Definition Of Love, What's Yours? by annita19(f): 6:55pm On May 03, 2013
djeezy: Love? Temporal insanity curable by marriage. Love is the king of slavery.

lol

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: What Is The Secret To Making A Nigerian/African Marriage Last? / Cheating Lecture / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.