Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Guys....if Your Woman's Close Friend Made A Pass.....what Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys....if Your Woman's Close Friend Made A Pass.....what Would You Do? (1277 Views)

Indomie And Fried Egg( A Pass To Fuckn Most Gals) / I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? / Undergraduate Dies After Her Boy Friend Made Her Sleep With His Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys....if Your Woman's Close Friend Made A Pass.....what Would You Do? by MrsChima(f): 4:16am On May 02, 2013
Be honest. What would you naturally do? Regardless how the friend look...would you flirt back?
Re: Guys....if Your Woman's Close Friend Made A Pass.....what Would You Do? by smokeydrinky: 6:05am On May 02, 2013
no i wouldn't. i ll tell my woman dat i don't want to be seeing her friend around. dat should give her a clue.
Re: Guys....if Your Woman's Close Friend Made A Pass.....what Would You Do? by Princeparix(m): 7:05am On May 02, 2013
Wen d tym cums--aw start casting and binding
Re: Guys....if Your Woman's Close Friend Made A Pass.....what Would You Do? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:06am On May 02, 2013
If she's hot, i'll smoke her right away!
If she's not, i'll embarass her!
Either way, i'm telling my swt@ after my impulsive action!
grin
Re: Guys....if Your Woman's Close Friend Made A Pass.....what Would You Do? by Nobody: 7:11am On May 02, 2013
---
Re: Guys....if Your Woman's Close Friend Made A Pass.....what Would You Do? by Enegod(m): 7:13am On May 02, 2013
are you planning to make a pass on your friend's huband? Chei!! What are you not telling us?!
Re: Guys....if Your Woman's Close Friend Made A Pass.....what Would You Do? by johnwell(m): 7:16am On May 02, 2013
No bi today nyash dey back, ee don tay..... i go respond to her depending if she is swagalicious afterall na single we be nawn.
Re: Guys....if Your Woman's Close Friend Made A Pass.....what Would You Do? by mytym(m): 12:13pm On May 02, 2013
Enegod: are you planning to make a pass on your friend's huband? Chei!! What are you not telling us?!

i kinda lyk ppl with reverse psychology instincts... smiley

As for me i'll play dumb to tantrums,dig her when opportunity presents while informing my woman dt her pal is not loyal to her all thru d process....NB #iff d 3 of us aint married ni sha
Re: Guys....if Your Woman's Close Friend Made A Pass.....what Would You Do? by albacete(m): 1:04pm On May 02, 2013
----
Re: Guys....if Your Woman's Close Friend Made A Pass.....what Would You Do? by Lovetinz(m): 3:06pm On May 02, 2013
I will score a goal and wait for her own friends..
If she is in the class of Mrs Chima, I might even consider changing my team!
Re: Guys....if Your Woman's Close Friend Made A Pass.....what Would You Do? by MrsChima(f): 5:17pm On May 02, 2013
sexkillz: ---
Re: Guys....if Your Woman's Close Friend Made A Pass.....what Would You Do? by clemz85(m): 5:40pm On May 02, 2013
oga adikwa temptatious! But they said, "when reach the river we shall find a way"
Re: Guys....if Your Woman's Close Friend Made A Pass.....what Would You Do? by mrdrizzy(m): 5:47pm On May 02, 2013
Everything depend on packaging! If she set wella!..hmm#no comment#
Re: Guys....if Your Woman's Close Friend Made A Pass.....what Would You Do? by wazobiaforu(m): 8:19pm On May 02, 2013
If i dont have future with the so call partner then i wont let the girl suffer for showing PASS .... Once she show P before A, i don go many rounds before S'S. ...No time to check time

But if i have a future with my partner, then i wont try it and the lady will know that i dont have time for Katikati with her
Re: Guys....if Your Woman's Close Friend Made A Pass.....what Would You Do? by switdick(m): 8:50pm On May 02, 2013
Lovetinz: I will score a goal and wait for her own friends..

gringringrin@topic,Depends on what this partner is to me.
Re: Guys....if Your Woman's Close Friend Made A Pass.....what Would You Do? by MrsChima(f): 3:56am On May 03, 2013
Lovetinz: I will score a goal and wait for her own friends..

Your fada.
Re: Guys....if Your Woman's Close Friend Made A Pass.....what Would You Do? by Exponental(m): 4:25am On May 03, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Be honest. What would you naturally do? Regardless how the friend look...would you flirt back?
Mrs chima! Mrs chima!! Mrs chima!!! How many times I call u? Leave dat man alone. Must u betray ur friend? Leave him!!!!
Re: Guys....if Your Woman's Close Friend Made A Pass.....what Would You Do? by tpia5: 4:27am On May 03, 2013
when people dont have Christ. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

op, with all your getting, get Jesus.
Re: Guys....if Your Woman's Close Friend Made A Pass.....what Would You Do? by rodeo0070(m): 5:19am On May 03, 2013
Re: Guys....if Your Woman's Close Friend Made A Pass.....what Would You Do? by pomporiking: 6:41am On May 03, 2013
Amma bit*h slap her
Re: Guys....if Your Woman's Close Friend Made A Pass.....what Would You Do? by passionate88: 6:57am On May 03, 2013
I will pass. Na the truth b that. I no go tell my woman anything but I go start to avoid the friend small small.
Re: Guys....if Your Woman's Close Friend Made A Pass.....what Would You Do? by Lovetinz(m): 8:26am On May 03, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Your fada.

He's dead.
Thanks for your compliment.

(1) (Reply)

What Dont You Understand About Women? / Girls:of These Two Guys Who Do You Prefer? / Do I Need A Boyfriend To Make Me Feel Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.