Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? (6237 Views)

My Close Friend Had S3x With My Girlfriend. / 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You / Ladies, How do you Avoid Guys U Are Sexually Attracted To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? by fredrick007: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2014
Hi everyone,
I have two close female friends. They are my closest friends in my school. One of them is married while the other is not. I'm very free with both of them and I love and cherish our relationship. I have a girlfriend as well but she is away for the moment. Recently I started noticing that I'm kind of sexually attracted to the unmarried one, and nothing more. Just sexual attraction. I'm beginning to think about what sex with her would feel like. I'm really confused. I'm even trying to keep my distance from her cos I don't want to do something that would jeopardize our relationship. All I want is to have sex with her and get it off my system. Would have opened up to her and told her but I don't know how she would react to it. I don't know what to do? What do you think.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? by BoiledCorn: 9:02am On Aug 02, 2014
Castrate yourself before we hear "I don give my friend belle- please advice"

4 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 02, 2014
fredrick007: Hi everyone,
I have two close female friends. They are my closest friends in my school. One of them is married while the other is not. I'm very free with both of them and I love and cherish our relationship. I have a girlfriend as well but she is away for the moment. Recently I started noticing that I'm kind of sexually attracted to the unmarried one, and nothing more. Just sexual attraction. I'm beginning to think about what sex with her would feel like. I'm really confused. I'm even trying to keep my distance from her cos I don't want to do something that would jeopardize our relationship. All I want is to have sex with her and get it off my system. Would have opened up to her and told her but I don't know how she would react to it. I don't know what to do? What do you think.

mumu you are confidently telling nairalanders that you have been friend zoned by not 1 but two women??

and you claim you are in school, which of the college of education?? (no ofense)

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 02, 2014
Bro, suppress that urge and stop thinking with your balls. Trying anything stupid can ruin the three bonds you've got.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? by lokito: 9:10am On Aug 02, 2014
My brutha Sex is a very very very very bad thing. Although when I read about the dangers associated with Sex, I gave up reading
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? by Hardeyoye: 9:14am On Aug 02, 2014
Give ur life to Jesus christ my friend b4 it is too late.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 02, 2014
Tell her and stop killing yourself unnecessarily.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? by fuckshit: 9:23am On Aug 02, 2014
hey if you FÜCKING cherish your FÜCKING relationship with your girlfriend you'll FÜCKING think with your head & you'll not allow your body
FÜCK up a good FÜCKING relationship.

FÜCK!!! unless you are in a FÜCKING open relationship then you can FÜCKING shi/t go ahead tell her how you FÜCKING feel about her
& if she FÜCKING feels the same way. gbam!! you'll get FÜCKED. grin grin

9 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? by crusader01(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2014
Life is too short to regret. Who are you? A fool or wise one? Let your action decide.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? by tosinisrael5678(m): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2014
BoiledCorn: Castrate yourself before we hear "I don give my friend belle- please advice"
hahaha
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? by Pinkytracy: 9:43am On Aug 02, 2014
You should just control your self
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? by Spicylate(f): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2014
i tink there is a word called control. find it and wen u do hold it tight.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? by MISSYTOSIN(f): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2014
Ceasar1: Bro, suppress that urge and stop thinking with your balls. Trying anything stupid can ruin the three bonds you've got.
True

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? by deesquarediddy(m): 11:19am On Aug 02, 2014
Its best if you can control yourself, so you'll not ruin your friendship. But for your information bro, except for the married ones...friendship with opposite sex normally lead to intimacy with time. so, don't be in haste.

Yea, speaking from experience... I ended up having sex with all my female friends except the married ones cos that is a line I will never cross no matter what.(I believe i'll one day meet one that will keep sex off our friendship, I'm still waiting)

Mostly, we don't even communicate it... we just see it happen. Some will make it just that one time thing while some happened multiple times, infact some are still happening.

Which is why girl-guy friendship must be limited and formal. The moment you start to hang out together at romantic sites, granting each other unnecessary privacy... something else go enter.

Note: Most of these sex scenarios between me and my friends were not even initiated by me... I just play along. It all start when their boyfriend is not treating them right and you give them a shoulder to lean on... LOL

4 Likes

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? by dre11(m): 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abeg na wetin she dey do diffrently self wey make u dey get that urge self.... because am sure u did never had the urge to have her before not untill sometins did change

because untill you come to identify those things and try ur walk ur ways out of those things..... u will keep having those urges and one day, the big man down stairs will have his way and u do what ure suppose not to do
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? by maputohq: 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2014
Nothing.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? by great289(m): 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
may mencade5 signature apply to u.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? by slex(m): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
Konji na baaaassstard
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? by gsalvatore: 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
Fornication is your constitutional right grin cheesy

ITs your right. use it.
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? by Emilliw3m(m): 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
Op fear God
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2014
fuckshit: hey if you FÜCKING cherish your FÜCKING relationship with your girlfriend you'll FÜCKING think with your head & you'll not allow your body
FÜCK up a good FÜCKING relationship.

FÜCK!!! unless you are in a FÜCKING open relationship then you can FÜCKING shi/t go ahead tell her how you FÜCKING feel about her
& if she FÜCKING feels the same way. gbam!! you'll get FÜCKED. grin grin

Fu.cksh.it

1 Like

Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
When man and woman get unnecessarily close, it happens..

She is feeling same way. There is no way you will be in.love or lust with someone you see everyday, they won't notice via your eyes and actions..
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? by fuckshit: 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2014
okparaugo:

Fu.cksh.it
yea, my FÜCKING name grin grin
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? by stanboy28(m): 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
Go jump off a cliff nd make life easy for everybdy around you. :/
Re: I Am Sexually Attracted To My Close Friend! What Do I Do? by odilinonso(m): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2014
Why do we have the exact similar case. Pls can we meet and perhaps discuss dis case beta. At least let's exchange contacts.Holla me if u are interested

(1) (Reply)

/ #nobra Day Nigerian Slay Queens With 'heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter (photos) / Got A Plum Job: Now She Wants Me Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.