Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. (12930 Views)

Which Forex Broker Can Pay Out 500% Plus A Week Without Qualms / The Best Forex Broker For Scalpers/news Traders?!! / The Best Forex Broker Pls Tell Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by Dething: 12:55pm On May 02, 2013
Hello house,

Please can u suggest a reliable broker? I need to come back into forex, I left 4 years ago, I think I really need to get back. Please a broker where I can easily deposit and withdraw directly here in Nigeria without a domiciliary account. a tested and Ok broker who will not withhold my profit.[/b][b]

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by smooth16(m): 1:26pm On May 03, 2013
i have a non dealing desk broker i can direct you to ,very efficient credible... drop your numba n i will call you
Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by Dething: 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
sunnydething@yahoo.com

thanks.
Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by zland4ps(m): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
Hey, I'm also interested in the broker, will love to trade without a dom acct. My email is allisbusiness2013@gmail.com
Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by danzite(m): 9:04pm On Jun 21, 2013
danzite@yahoo.com.au
Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by notableguru: 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
I don't trade with a dom account neither do i withdraw with a dom account. I dont even have a dom account.
my withdrawals go directly into my GTb savings bank account.
Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by donfish28: 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2013
Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by guyefe(m): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2013
liteforex.com

They have agent in Nigeria who can deposit for you,but know you will also withdrawal through such agent.

Go to there website and chat with then they will direct you to the agent.

fxpro.com

You can use your mastercard,that of GTBANK work fine.
Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by naira4ever(m): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
notableguru: I don't trade with a dom account neither do i withdraw with a dom account. I dont even have a dom account.
my withdrawals go directly into my GTb savings bank account.

ok. which broker do you use? simply tell us.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by Dething: 10:12am On Aug 03, 2013
Guys,

I have been Using Lite for the past 2 years, I suddenly lost confidence in Lite for so many reasons. I don't want the fact that they have agent in Nigeia for local deposit and withdrawer deceive me anymore. Though it easy to fund and make withdrawers like you said, but that is not the ultimate. you can only withdraw the cash you are allowed to make. A broker that will not allow you make money, freezes your plateform when you are about to take profit is not credit enough from my own point of view. Please if you have any other credible broker, tested and trusted, don't hesitate to tell us now. thanks
Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by benson3788(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2013
Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by lanregidi: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2013
www.forextime.com

they are still the best here in Nigeria:

1 Like

Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by conimo(m): 3:53pm On Nov 28, 2013
The vest broker in Nigeria today remains http://www.liteforex.com/?uid=915018834, they offer all the best deposit & withdrawal methods including local depositors...try them and tell me what you think!
Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by instaforexngr(m): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
try instaforex.com
no regrets at all
Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by benson3788(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by uniquelyspecial(m): 12:29am On Dec 21, 2013
instaforex ngr: try instaforex.com
no regrets at all
I planned using intafx but its obvious I've not got any testimony from a trader apart from u who happen to b an agent
Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by surveycash(m): 8:40pm On Dec 23, 2013

The choice of broker depends on some many factors. Attend our free training session and get updated. See updates on facebook via the link below

If you miss this, you miss it. Simple!
https://www.facebook.com/events/262850367199826/?notif_t=plan_user_joined
Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by disaac73(m): 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2013
@Dething don't use all this market maker brokers mentioned so far. All they want is your money; once your trade becomes profitable their platforms start freezing and they make trade difficult for you. Google a true ECN/STP/NDD forex broker that will take commission from your profit, but will provide convenient trading conditions that will enhance your profitability.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by jamace(m): 6:31am On Dec 24, 2013
lanregidi: www.forextime.com

they are still the best here in Nigeria:

How do you overcome their "requotes"?. Because I am presently demo trading with FXTIME and sometimes I get upto 15 requotes (15 attempts) to close a trade. It is damn frustrating.
Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by jamace(m): 6:32am On Dec 24, 2013
d.isaac73:
@Dething don't use all this market maker brokers mentioned so far. All they want is your money; once your trade becomes profitable their platforms start freezing and they make trade difficult for you. Google a true ECN/STP/NDD forex broker that will take commission from your profit, but will provide convenient trading conditions that will enhance your profitability.

Can you name one?
Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by seunlicious: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2013
If U are thinking of serious trading the consider gkfx.com, fxpro or alpari. Don't try risk funding with instaforex, Acm gold or forextime. Forexrime use to be very good when they are still under foreign supervison but since they have been on their own there is too much requote.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by mrekeke: 9:33pm On Mar 15, 2015
[/color]
benson3788:
[color=#990000]Personally, I'd been with FxPro, and they are transparent and flexible. Their spreads are tight enough on EurUsd AudUsd UsdJpy UsdCad. I don't trade on other pairs due to their high spread. FxPro also offers a separate account for saving and summing up profits for withdraw. This type of account is called the "vault account". It helps you withdraw any profit as low as $1 from your trading account. This type of fund are separated from your trading account, so you don't risk loosing it over. For example, if you make $70 in the morning, and you wish to withdraw it, since the off-shore will take $35 to $55, you will simply withdraw it to your vault account which takes just seconds. With this you could withdraw your profits every minute to your vault account, which accumulates the profits.

Sometimes ago, I invested $535 with FxPro. After 3 days, I made $250 which I withdrew to my vault account. The next day, I lost about $400 out of my $535, leaving me with $135 which is not conducive for my trading style. With the help of the $250 i already withdrew to my vault account, I bounced back again by sending it back to my trading account with sums is up as $135+$250= $385. That's the power of vault account.

Note: I am not an agent. In fact FxPro has no agency whatsoever. I am a Nigerian trader like you. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by mrekeke: 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2015
[/color]
benson3788:
[color=#990000]Personally, I'd been with FxPro, and they are transparent and flexible. Their spreads are tight enough on EurUsd AudUsd UsdJpy UsdCad. I don't trade on other pairs due to their high spread. FxPro also offers a separate account for saving and summing up profits for withdraw. This type of account is called the "vault account". It helps you withdraw any profit as low as $1 from your trading account. This type of fund are separated from your trading account, so you don't risk loosing it over. For example, if you make $70 in the morning, and you wish to withdraw it, since the off-shore will take $35 to $55, you will simply withdraw it to your vault account which takes just seconds. With this you could withdraw your profits every minute to your vault account, which accumulates the profits.

Sometimes ago, I invested $535 with FxPro. After 3 days, I made $250 which I withdrew to my vault account. The next day, I lost about $400 out of my $535, leaving me with $135 which is not conducive for my trading style. With the help of the $250 i already withdrew to my vault account, I bounced back again by sending it back to my trading account with sums is up as $135+$250= $385. That's the power of vault account.

Note: I am not an agent. In fact FxPro has no agency whatsoever. I am a Nigerian trader like you. Thank you.
Please, i.'d like to speak with u 08039714250
Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by benson3788(m): 6:20pm On Aug 05, 2015
mrekeke:
[color=#990000][/color]
Please, i.'d like to speak with u 08039714250

Sorry bro, but I'm current not in the country. If you need a hand, feel free to post your queries or questions here, I'll be glad to help smiley
Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by benson3788(m): 6:23pm On Aug 05, 2015
jamace:

Can you name one?
Try Fxpro, Exness, Alpari... to mention few
Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by omalistic(f): 5:05pm On May 05, 2016
Have you looked into BitPesa? For buying or selling Naira, their rates are very friendly - quite competitive compared to what we have with most Forex brokers in the country, and funds are sent to you within minutes. Plus they have an excellent customer service team, readily available to help with your inquiries on most social media platforms, including Whatsapp. All you need to do is sign up for free on www.bitpesa.co. For more information, check out: https://www.bitpesa.co/nigeria-general
Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by inyonkfx(m): 12:45am On Jul 18, 2016
disaac73:

for trading and looking for a reliable broker, you have to trade with a forex broker that is regulated.

Here is education article why must trade with regulated forex brokers http://fxdailyreport.com/regulated-forex-brokers/
Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by Purchasers: 12:40am On Dec 15, 2018
benson3788:

Try Fxpro, Exness, Alpari... to mention few

Does Alpari need to confirm any of my documents (Id card, utility bill, etc) before trading, withdrawing etc ?
Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
Jst visit their site. u see their office addresses. instafxng.com
Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:36pm On Dec 16, 2018
uniquelyspecial:
I planned using intafx but its obvious I've not got any testimony from a trader apart from u who happen to b an agent

instafxng rocks.... they are almost perfect. ... being with them for years. quick deposit/withdrawal
Re: I Need A Reliable Forex Broker In Nigeria. by macphilip: 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2019
I suggest you also try JustForex Nigeria broker

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Group Rates Enugu State 2nd In Nigeria / How Long Does It Take EMS To Deliver Packages From China To Nigeria? / Bank Recapitalisation: Presidency Backs CBN, Investors Rush For Mega-Banks Stock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.