Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,341 members, 7,864,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

7 Reasons Why Ladies Are Not Easy To Satisfy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Reasons Why Ladies Are Not Easy To Satisfy (1046 Views)

It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons Why Ladies Are Not Easy To Satisfy by bigt2(m): 11:00pm On May 02, 2013
Guys complain that it’s not easy to satisfy ladies. But why is that the case? See the answer below.
Here Are The 7 Complicated Facts About Ladies:
1. They want a guy who has made and savesmoney.
2. They don’t save, but go out and buy expensive clothes.
3. They buy expensive clothes, but don’t have anything to wear.
4. They say they don’t have what to wear, but always dress sexy.
5. They dressed beautifully, but are never satisfied with their looks.
6. They’re never satisfied, but still expect their man to compliment them.
7. When they meet a man who compliments them, they don’t believe him.
So, guys now you know why lady’s are not ‘very’ easy to satisfy. Just keep trying… grin

SOURCE: http://www.naijaexposed.com/see-why-ladies-are-not-easy-to-satisfy/
Re: 7 Reasons Why Ladies Are Not Easy To Satisfy by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:55am On May 03, 2013
Fool-infested site!
Re: 7 Reasons Why Ladies Are Not Easy To Satisfy by Mynd44: 9:05am On May 03, 2013
Spammers.....

Smh
Re: 7 Reasons Why Ladies Are Not Easy To Satisfy by bigt2(m): 9:15am On May 03, 2013
Meaning
SLIDE waxie: Fool-infested site!

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Godly Help And Advice / Pls Advice. She Asked My Brother If I Liked Her, That She Like Me. / A Gurl You Had One Night Stand With Is Ur Fiances Close Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.