Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,082 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? - Entertainment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? (50125 Views)

Top 5 Ugliets Babes On Nigerian Television/entertainment Scene. / Would You Rather Give Up Music Or Television For A Month? / What Kind Of Television Programmes Do Nigerians Enjoy And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by Loftyboy: 10:30pm On May 04, 2013
yemi my lover

1 Like

Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by josemaria03(m): 10:31pm On May 04, 2013
Every_LadY: please if you are 18yrs and below,no need to comment.Can you remember this? Mention one program you watched on this box.

even have the stereo radio, then also made of wood one of the loudest radio then
Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by doopsy(f): 10:34pm On May 04, 2013
Little women,the prince and the pauper,jane eyre,david copperfield,terror hawks,sheena,pot of life,I also hated speak out,the screaming was so much,haba na by force to learn.. grin
Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by jookco(m): 10:36pm On May 04, 2013
If you have that T.V then expect guests to fill your house like the upperoom .
Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by delpee(f): 10:36pm On May 04, 2013
Sweet sweet memories!

Village headmaster, Masquerade, Mirror in the Sun, Cock crow at dawn, Sesame street and cartoon , telematch, Gboromiro, etc
Puppet show from Jos - wonder what happened to those talented puppeteers!
Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by vet707(m): 10:38pm On May 04, 2013
U̶̲̥̅̊ guys need to see this thread, U̶̲̥̅̊ will surely thank me for this: www.nairaland.com/897685/share-sexiest-craziest-funniest-unforgettable/174
Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by sweetgala(m): 10:39pm On May 04, 2013
Baba sala
Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by Loftyboy: 10:42pm On May 04, 2013
yemi in the moon
Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by item1: 10:43pm On May 04, 2013
The man with the Golden Gun,
TARZARN,
Snake in the Monkey Shadow,
The knight Rider,
DRACULA,
ZOmbie the Flesh eater,
Fellow Nigerians-----by BUHARI,
Fellow Nigerians ----by IBB
WAI (war against Indiscipline)
ETC

2 Likes

Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by leke107: 11:06pm On May 04, 2013
[quote
author=Every_LadY]please if you are 18yrs and
below,no need to comment.Can you remember this? Mention one program you
watched on this box.
[/quote]
ha!!!dis is fuuny ooo,d days of giringory,aluwe,7 lucky star etc,wat a memory.
Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by Aarenaija: 11:21pm On May 04, 2013
CI5, Chinese Angles, Village headmaster.................... grin grin grin grin
Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by wonder05: 11:24pm On May 04, 2013
feyikogbon...on sunday afternoon after church.,,
Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by wonder05: 11:28pm On May 04, 2013
olaiya films...telematch..circus etc..infact i just keep remembering,,,wot an old skool
Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by Abbott(m): 11:37pm On May 04, 2013
Ide Esu.
Aye acamora.
Ayanmantanga. Ch. 7 NTA
n others metioned earlier.
Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by mylove2011: 11:54pm On May 04, 2013
Hahaahahaaaa.......,this one na old tv,my papa will not allow you to near the tv,he only control it by himself..I can remeber wiliwili dom come,uwaezuoke and rest of them....black and white tv,things dom really change for good dis time...many good thing are coming out...........
Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by Saintsquare(m): 11:56pm On May 04, 2013
Igbara Nla,The Lion king,Erin keke
Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by Saintsquare(m): 11:59pm On May 04, 2013
goldfish80:
O boy! I hate that 'speak out' programme die.whenever its on air I just walk away from the sitting room.I don't кnoω if its those kids screaming SPEAK OUT at the begining of the programme or something.gσσd memories though
the way the children were shouting that SPEAK OUT was really irritating then.lol
Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by 4watever: 12:23am On May 05, 2013
Dempsey and Makepeace
Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by dominique(f): 12:30am On May 05, 2013
doopsy: Little women,the prince and the pauper,jane eyre,david copperfield,terror hawks,sheena,pot of life,I also hated speak out,the screaming was so much,haba na by force to learn.. grin

grin grin grin that show dull die, the openning song was also very annoying tongue
Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by Nobody: 12:31am On May 05, 2013
Hahahhh, memory lane! I remember Django, Mr West, Wrestling, Football matches (Nigerian/Foreign), Weekend movies... etc. But na for our nebor house we dey siddon for floor watch- no noise, no open lafta, no going and comin. In fact, so many donts, only two dos- baff and behave. Fun memories. Lollll.

1 Like

Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by PCCOLLYN: 12:51am On May 05, 2013
Wow!!! back in the days. Watched Abiku, Harry Gredel's Belinda, Cock crow @ dawn, n d then NASCO Cornflakes, and NASCO Wafers advert. Wonderful yrs gone by. The era of Bassey and Company, Kingsley Bucknor's "Let's save Nigeria". Glad 2 b part of the good old yrs

1 Like

Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by Lizzypop: 1:00am On May 05, 2013
Jagwa, 50 50 ie Mad indian film
Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by NaLaugh: 1:09am On May 05, 2013
The Writer: Pokemon, Power Rangers, One Cubed, Super Book....

If you watched those on THIS TV, then i feel a little bad for you. No lie.

1 Like

Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by Parnassuss(m): 1:54am On May 05, 2013
Voltron, Rambo, Bruce Lee's 'Game of Death', Thunder Cats and Village Square
Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by nnacent(m): 2:02am On May 05, 2013
Can anyone remember dis program "the world of children, children of the world". Memories dat bring me close to tears...never mind. our brand of tv den was president.
Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by tunde1200(m): 2:52am On May 05, 2013
BodyKiss: Tales by Moonlight, Willi-willi, Voltron, Danger mouse. Invisible man, Robin hood (The very first version... i guess). Damn, this looks so much like our tely back then. lol

Add this one join inspector gadgets...
Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by Nobody: 6:06am On May 05, 2013
wetin be this?!?!?!
Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by Bofemsky(f): 6:17am On May 05, 2013
Samanja
Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by cfours: 6:41am On May 05, 2013
item1: The man with the Golden Gun,
TARZARN,
Snake in the Monkey Shadow,
The knight Rider,
DRACULA,
ZOmbie the Flesh eater,
Fellow Nigerians-----by BUHARI,
Fellow Nigerians ----by IBB

WAI (war against Indiscipline)
ETC

LOL..
ABACHA nko?
Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by Syenite(m): 7:27am On May 05, 2013
Ours was a smaller tv set called Tatung with which I watched Mexico '86, Canada '87, Chile '87, Maroc '88, Seoul '88, Algiers '90, Cairo '91, Senegal '92, Japan '93, Tunisia '94, USA '94, Harare '95, Atlanta '96. The 1st football competition i watched on colour screen was France '98 WC. Though we bought a 14" Panasonic colour tv in 1993, we took it 2 d village during d post june 12 election crisis. As we speak dat tv is still in d village (in perfect workin conditn).
Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by tuto: 7:30am On May 05, 2013
I could remember jaguar(my belle oh, my head oh), samanja and mutuadole in the barracks,cock row at down, adverts like limca and green sand shandy. Oh it was fun then.
Re: Are You Among The Generation That Used This Television? by onuwaje(m): 8:11am On May 05, 2013
Emmmmm I saw it buh can't remember watching it(I was born in 1991)... Buh I remember our a better product "national"

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Forbes 10 Richest Musicians In Africa (Don Jazzy @ No 2) / Meet The Most Talented African Kid : Check Out Her Photos / Quilox Shut Down By Lagos State Environmental Protection Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.