Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,145 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here (25176 Views)

Alfred Okugbeni Speaks On The Challenges Of The Haulage Industry In Nigeria / Interested Partners For Importation Business Meeting Zone / Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Transport Dangote Cement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by lanrujay(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2013
I am highly interested and would love to push in some funds too!
what is the base fund injection and the highest?
lanrujay@yahoo.com
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by etonslogistics: 8:36am On Jul 04, 2013
There's a Transport Company up for Sale under Nigerian Breweries,...Direct Dealership.................
We all knw d benefits....
No 3rd party deals.
Access to credit facility from NBP
Partnership Profile enhancement...
E.t.c

Call if u r interested... 08037203269
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Saintigk(m): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2013
Good day Mr. Pat.
I must commend you for a job well done concerning this hauling biz, I pray may we see it to successful end.
I want to draw your attention to the issue of selecting a fixed ROI for investors for now. We have to place the business on test running and see how if goes, by then we can know if we can successfully cater for the proposed ROI for investors. In the case whereby we have over analysed the business turn-over, we should be aware that the partners will continue to bear the loss or little ROI while investors do not stand any loss.
Also, I think we should categorically let each partner know how much to expect on his/her investment monthly ( I mean the range of expectation, say 10-20%, just an instance). We all know all the partners hope to make profit on their investments.
Kindly go through these points and let's address it at our next meetings.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by oduz: 6:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
@Pat a meeting was earlier proposed for tomorrow, by now we should be able to confirm, if its really holding, when & where, Thanks. Cheers
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by EVERWIN(m): 1:43am On Jul 08, 2013
Congratz on the website http://haulfast.gnbo.com.ng/
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by chukwuwike2ny(m): 4:34am On Jul 08, 2013
Hello Guys!

Detail for the next meeting:

Date: 14th July 2013
Time: 11 Noon
Venue: 34 Ijaiye road Marketing bus stop Ogba Agege.

From Ikeja, board a bus heading to Ogba and alight at Marketing bus stop. When you are at the bus stop, give me a call

From Ogba, board a bus heading to Agege and alight at Marketing bus stop. When you are at the bus stop, give me a call

From Agege, Board a bus going to Ogba and alight at Marketing bus stop. When you are at the bus stop, give me a call.

Thanks

Patric
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by chukwuwike2ny(m): 4:44am On Jul 08, 2013
Call him to confirm it!
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by TexasR: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2013
ATTENTION ALL,

This is to notify you that we need 20 units of ten tyre trucks for a project in Abeokuta.Please revert to me with confirmation of the number of trucks you can muster this week as the project will last for 12 months.Even if you bring your trucks today and we tidy up the agreement today,you can start work tomorrow,so as soon as I get your response as to whether or not you have trucks or can mobilise trucks,then we will proceed to tidy up the terms and conditions

Expecting to hear from you
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by chiboy11(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
pls patric and all work on dis ur time, 11am on sunday morning is not good, won't we go 2church n meet family members too, why can't we hold dis evening 4pm or on satday please
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by TexasR: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
@ posters here that already own trucks

We urgently need 30 units of ten tyre trucks to work in Lagos and Ogun states(20 units in Ogun and 10 units in Lagos),for a period not less than 12 months.The payload is sharp sand and laterite,the Ogun project is good to go,so any serious responses can start work this week,as soon as we tidy the agreement.We have three borrow pits,the farthest from the site is about 45 minutes drive,while the closest is 15 minutes drive,we will pay between 7k and 11k per trip and each truck can do a minimum of between 4 trips and 9 trips per day,depending on the borrow pit its loading from.

Interested owners should reach me via don2die4@cheerful.com so we continue the discussion from there

Serious replies only please,thanks
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by osca123(m): 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
@patric am very interested in this partnership.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by ranksz: 12:13am On Jul 09, 2013
chukwuwike2ny: Hello Guys!

Detail for the next meeting:

Date: 13th July 2013 (Saturday)

From Ikeja, board a bus heading to Ogba and alight at Marketing bus stop. When you are at the bus stop, give me a call

From Ogba, board a bus heading to Agege and alight at Marketing bus stop. When you are at the bus stop, give me a call

From Agege, Board a bus going to Ogba and alight at Marketing bus stop. When you are at the bus stop, give me a call.

Thanks

Patric

He has confirmed that it's meant to be 13th July 2013 which is on Saturday. He sent another email correcting the error.

See you there.

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by ranksz: 12:17am On Jul 09, 2013
chiboy11: pls patric and all work on dis ur time, 11am on sunday morning is not good, won't we go 2church n meet family members too, why can't we hold dis evening 4pm or on satday please

Details for the next meeting:

Date: 13th July 2013 (Saturday)
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by chukwuwike2ny(m): 5:00am On Jul 09, 2013
ranksz:

He has confirmed that it's meant to be 13th July 2013 which is on Saturday. He sent another email correcting the error.

See you there.
Yes! I received it as well.
The date is now:
13th july 2013(saturday)
Same Time and Venue!
Thanks!
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by oduz: 8:20am On Jul 10, 2013
Sorry just getting this adjustment clarified, I have earlier adjusted my engagements to suit the earlier given date of Sunday 14th, & would not be in Town on Sat, I wish U all happy deliberations
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2013
Hello Guys,

The 3rd meeting will be holding in Lagos. This is a very important meeting and I implore all interested partners and Investor to be part of it. Your presence is important. Your voice must be heard.

Our CAC certificate is in hand and so we will be deliberating on all aspects of the business to ensure and smooth take off and also put in a working system to ensure our Goal which is making profitable returns on our investment to be achieved as fast as possible.

You can also send it your questions before the Date to ensure we utilise our time efficiently at the meeting.

Date: 13th July (Saturday) 2013
Time: 11 Am

Patric
saintpatrics@gmail.com
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by LabourParty(m): 4:08am On Jul 13, 2013
What happens when any truck is beyond repair? i.e when it breaks down too often and it's obvious that we need to buy a replacement truck, how are we gonna raise the money for the replacement truck?

We need to face the fact that this trucks would need to be replaced after every 2.5 to 3 years to avoid unnecessary frequent repairs.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by oduz: 8:30am On Jul 13, 2013
cool
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by chukwuwike2ny(m): 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2013
The meeting is on now!

1 Like

Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by osca123(m): 7:26am On Jul 14, 2013
chukwuwike2ny: The meeting is on now!

any updates from the meeting ?
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 14, 2013
The meeting was a success!!
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by lordmayor4(m): 9:15am On Jul 14, 2013
Am very much interested and even tho I don't have much cash. Haulage has always been in my mind and the management. Am ready to invest the little I have
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by Saintigk(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2013
Plz brief d aos on d issues arrived at d meeting. I personally can't wait to get it started.
Mr. Pat, we're waiting
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by emergency2: 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2013
Texas_R: @ posters here that already own trucks

We urgently need 30 units of ten tyre trucks to work in Lagos and Ogun states(20 units in Ogun and 10 units in Lagos),for a period not less than 12 months.The payload is sharp sand and laterite,the Ogun project is good to go,so any serious responses can start work this week,as soon as we tidy the agreement.We have three borrow pits,the farthest from the site is about 45 minutes drive,while the closest is 15 minutes drive,we will pay between 7k and 11k per trip and each truck can do a minimum of between 4 trips and 9 trips per day,depending on the borrow pit its loading from.

Interested owners should reach me via don2die4@cheerful.com so we continue the discussion from there

Serious replies only please,thanks

I sent you a mail already
We have a 10 tyre truck and wish to be involved with your projects.

Contact me on moyen40@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by mayor007(m): 10:46am On Jul 15, 2013
stpat1: Dear esteemed Partners, I am sincerely sorry about my prolong absence from the thread and my inability to to post a notice about the meeting that was put on hold. I was unavoidably absent as I had to attend to a very important issue and the lack of access to mobile network and the internet rendered me incommunicado.

I sent out messages concerning the new development to most people whose numbers I have on file. @Oduz, I'm surprised you didn't get it. I'm particularly sorry about that, pls accept my unreserved apology.

The meeting was actually held up to avoid calling for too many meetings at short notices. This is because the CAC registration had not been concluded and so I thought it would be convenient to all to encapsulate all issues to be discussed in a meeting after we get the result. I called Yemi today and he said certificate will be out in 3 weeks time. I will send his numbers to your emails as he may not want his number displayed here. You are free to contact him anytime to know the update on the CAC proceedings and other stuffs.

Partners, pls check your email as financial talks are not allowed on the forum.

Pls always feel free to make your suggestions and inquiries here.

Thanks
Patric
Dear Mr Patrick,
I am very much interested in this business. Kindly add me to your mailing list and send the details if you don't mind. My e-mail is m_oladeji@yahoo.com. Is there any minimum or maximum threshold on the amount one can invest?
Thanks in advance.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by lordmayor4(m): 12:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
sigilglobalent@gmail.com
Please add me up
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2013
Haulfast Logistics
3rd Partnership meeting. Lagos. 13th July 2013

Firstly, I will like to say BIG thank you to all those that attended the meeting, especially those that came all the way from Port Harcourt and Asaba. Thanks for believing in the project. For those that could not make it, we totally understand.

The meeting was a huge success. Partners arrived in good time and we were able to extensively discuss and conclude after a lot of brainstorming with the highest degree of decorum displayed by all attending partners.

Introduction
Partners got the opportunity to meet other great minds.

The Business, its Prospects and its challenges
The business, its prospects, profitability and its challenges were re-echoed especially because of those that were not present in the last 2 meetings that were held in Lagos and Port Harcourt.
The scope of the business had to be explained extensively, the prospects, the common and uncommon challenges encountered were also reverberated. i.e. The aspect of haulage, the kind of trucks to be used, relative cost of the different trucks that can be used, how to manage the drivers, availability and sourcing for jobs, sustainability, security, cash flow, maintenance etc.

Re-echoing discussions of previous meetings
The discussions, observations, opinions and how the decisions were arrived at during previous meetings were also reexamined.
• Pioneering partners, General partners and Investors
The different categories were explained extensively.

Pioneering Partners are the first set of partners that will be involved in the starting off of the business. So expectedly, there are certain privileges they enjoy over the general Partners. This is because they will have to put in a lot to ensure that the business achieve its goals and objectives. They are the ones that tested the waters of the business while sacrificing their time, money and other resources to ensure and maintain the success of the business.

The General partners are the partners that will join over some period after the take off of the business. They will also be entitled to the benefits and success of the business as they are also life partners just like the pioneering partners.

Investors, these are those that will receive an agreed % of their invested funds as return on investment (ROI). They are free from any risk as their terms are firm.

Board
There will be a 5 man board that will be responsible for taking decisions in the interest of the business and they will also be the signatories to the accounts. The board will be made up of stpat1 {full names withheld}, 3 partners with the highest amount of funds injected and any other elected partner.

Accounts
There will be 2 accounts. The major account and the running account. These accounts shall have the board as signatories to append checks for withdrawal.
For withdrawals from the main account, the check must be appended by stpat1 and 2 members with the highest injected funds. For withdrawal from the running account, the check can be appended by any 2 or 3 of the board members who are in close proximity.

There shall be sms alert for all deposits and withdrawals from the account to the board members. The monthly electronic statement of account for both accounts shall be made available to all partners at the end of each month.

Details of the account for the pooling of funds will be made known both here on the thread and to partners emails in due time.

• Profit Sharing

After deduction for maintenance, tax and servicing investors ROIs, the net profit will be shared amongst partners in relative to amount of funds injected. An agreed percentage of each members profit will also be ploughed back to catalyze the growth of the business.

In this disposition, stpat1’s % deduction will be 5% less than the pioneering members and the pioneering member’s % deduction will be 15% less than the general partners. By this all partners will benefit bountifully from the success of the business.

Access to information and statement of Account
Even as partners will be electronically briefed weekly on the activities of the business, all partners are entitled to access to any information regarding any aspect of the business on demand, including but not limited to on-site check of the business location with or without notice.

Exit
Partners can withdraw their funds after 2 years. A partner will be eligible to transfer or withdraw part or all of his/her stakes in the business.

Discipline
Since no partner has the power to terminate the membership of another, In the case of fraudulent, dubious or actions that can be regarded as a deliberate attempt to subvert the interest of the business, the erring partner shall be disciplined by slashing the profit accrued him/her proportionate to his/her actions.

By the next meeting before start off, partners will be required to have and sign a copy of the Memorandum of agreement (MOA).

Pls link up with us on our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/haulfastlogistics

Questions
Pls feel free to ask questions where you need more clarity.

Thanks
Patric
Haulfast Logistics
www.haulfastlogistics.tk
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2013
mayor007: Dear Mr Patrick,
I am very much interested in this business. Kindly add me to your mailing list and send the details if you don't mind. My e-mail is m_oladeji@yahoo.com. Is there any minimum or maximum threshold on the amount one can invest?
Thanks in advance.

Welcome on board Mr Deji. For now, there in no threshold on the amount one can invest. You've got mail.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by stpat1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2013
lord_mayor: sigilglobalent@gmail.com
Please add me up

added.
Re: Interested Partners For The Haulage Biz Meet Here by jidowu84: 10:34pm On Jul 16, 2013
SLIDE waxie: I av 2truck, 10tyres (20tons) at my disposal, but i can get more.

This will depend on if work is not going to halt, and the amount to be returned daily.
Thanks
@SLIDE... PLS CAN U GET/LINK ME WITH ANY 30TN TIPPER TRUCK URGENTLY TO WRK IN LAG? DO CONTACT ME ASAP VIA 08095720484 tnx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

How Much Is One Bitcoin To A Naira / Konga And Yudala Merger In Pictures / We Are Working To Avert Further Naira Fall – CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.