Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (313) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (946838 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 09, 2015
chacha60:
Those that were complaining about exit mail r not doing dt because of d 15k but because of d certificate of internship dt wil b issued.That is the only proof we have that we actually did one year of internship in sure p,especially for those of us dt wil b adding it to our cv. You quoted Orange dream post but wat u wrote is different from wat she meant on her post.
OrangeDream is a he o.. Not a she.. lol.. Thank you
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 7:36am On Dec 09, 2015
donalded:
please house, I need help. my employer was not able to fill the October time sheet, and this November. but I tried to assist him and I noticed he did not accept the interns through his account. and we tried to fill the November time sheet this morning, but could not find any thing, now my question is, dies any one know how to rectify this issue, so he can fill the time sheet for us. thanks
Since he has not accepted you and your collegues ,it means that the matching of you and your colleagues are pending,help him and log in on his employer GIS platform and hit the accept button so that your pending hired will change to hired,i doubt the possibility of signing your time sheet without been accepted,most times the fault is from the employers,they won't do the right thing,most of them won't give you access to their employer's platform in other to help them out yet they want you to be coming to work,many interns are facing these problems.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by carlleung(m): 8:05am On Dec 09, 2015
cut007:
Where are u interning? Enugu or Anambra and when are u due for exit? Somebody posted that Anambra interns are doing theirs at Enugu
my exit is still very far..I just started this August
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2015
The issue is the October and November stipend! When are they paying?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 09, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:
The issue is the October and November stipend! When are they paying?
They are paying when they would pay
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2015
OrangeDream:
They are paying when they would pay
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by charliman2012: 9:04am On Dec 09, 2015
Graduate Internship Scheme participants bemoan non-payment of stipends December 09, 2015 at 2:02 am in News Oshiomhole By Gabriel Enogholase BENIN—PARTICIPANTS in the Graduate Internship Scheme, GIS, in Edo State, have complained of the non-payment of their monthly stipend of N30,000 in the last six months by the Federal Ministry of Finance. The participants who spoke to Vanguard, yesterday, in Benin on the condition of anonymity, described the non- payment of their stipends as the greatest challenge facing them, adding that they have been unable to make ends meet even in the areas of their primary assignments. The participants who are currently attending a workshop on Career Development and Entrepreneurship Training in Benin, Edo State, appealed to the Federal Government to pay their stipends before the internship programme winds up. However, an official of the Finance Ministry, who did not want his name in print, attributed the delay in the payment of the stipends to the introduction of the Single Treasury Account, TSA, by the President Muhammadu Buhari administration. She said that once funds were made available, the stipends would be paid. Earlier, Mr. Peter Papka, Project Director, Graduate Internship scheme, career development and entrepreneurship training for interns in the ministry, said, the training was to evaluate the job market and the interns’ understanding of entrepreneurship development before their exit from the programme.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2015
What's wrong here? I'm sopozd to get exit sms i got entrepreneur and career development training sms. Hhhhhhhmmmmm. It seems i just got recognized by gis since November last yr
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
NobleAky:
What's wrong here? I'm sopozd to get exit sms i got entrepreneur and career development training sms. Hhhhhhhmmmmm. It seems i just got recognized by gis since November last yr
That is your exit training SMS man
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chacha60: 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
NobleAky:
it is the same thing with exit sms,they wil train u on hw to b a good entrepreneur or hw to build ur career.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:

chacha60:
it is the same thing with exit sms,they wil train u on hw to b a good entrepreneur or hw to build ur career.
Ask4bigneyo:

ok tnx for ur Clarification! But i still got November Timesheet signed!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
NobleAky:
ok tnx for ur Clarification! But i still got November Timesheet signed!
It doesnt mean....
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
So you still the gut to respond? I've given you the best answer you deserved. MUMU
Nigeriaisblessed:

You must be a VERY BIG foooooooooooollllllllllllllllllll
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
Thank God for you
Yseone:
LOL...see beef oooooo.
meanwhile, my Timesheet is still intact...21 fucking days
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
Thank you jare...I don't have any business with her mother again since yesterday before
akanmunimi:
@ gheritage pls take it easy with the guy, as 4 d working days i have mine as 21 days but you should know that 0 day indicated in your timesheet can never affect ur pay what matters is that ur timesheet was marked.Tks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by AiJay015: 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hi hi. Been reading all the comments for days now. I want to know, what happens to people like ♍ε who left d program out of frustration of not getting paid but was still invited for the exit training. I have received a total of 5 messages (both texts and emails) inviting ♍ε for the training,,all written in different ways..Is it necessary for ♍ε to go even when i have resigned from my employer? I am already working some where else btw, so i want to know if it's necessary to get an excuse for d training (mostly cos i might use d certificate later in life) or not..please do reply ASAP someone,,b4 2moro which is d start of d training...From Lag..Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 3:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:

It doesnt mean....
explain pls because i got my Nov stipend...my duration ought to end by Oct
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aiikay(m): 3:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
AiJay015:
Hi hi. Been reading all the comments for days now. I want to know, what happens to people like ♍ε who left d program out of frustration of not getting paid but was still invited for the exit training. I have received a total of 5 messages (both texts and emails) inviting ♍ε for the training,,all written in different ways..Is it necessary for ♍ε to go even when i have resigned from my employer? I am already working some where else btw, so i want to know if it's necessary to get an excuse for d training (mostly cos i might use d certificate later in life) or not..please do reply ASAP someone,,b4 2moro which is d start of d training...From Lag..Thanks

Then you are in his class. He stopped in June, and has never been paid again since the time sheet remained unsigned. Yet he got two different mails - different venues, and about 5 SMS already with different construction but luckily same venue.

He has decided to attend, perhaps it could bring the miracle of getting the June - December stipend. Mostly importantly, he will be opportune to listen again to the very interesting and inspiring sermon. So I employ you to do same.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bendovex: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
I just received an invite for the exit training scheduled 14th-16th dec.
reporting from Owerri, Imo state.

Patiently waiting for Oct. & Nov. stipend alerts.
#Godwin
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by DiGiTaLIYKE(m): 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hello guys,
I got an SMS for training 2moro.
But I couldn't find any email in regards to that.
Pls, somebody tell me what is required.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
AiJay015:
Go for the training since you were invited if only you wish.The certificate will be useful to you if you think it will,sorry for the frustration but thank God you have gotten something better.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nigeriaisblessed: 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
Gheritage:
So you still the gut to respond? I've given you the best answer you deserved. MUMU

If I want to go on with you like dis, we may not end dis e-fight. All the same I'm Sorry for attacking you dat way. One love bro. Cheers!

4 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by pswagz(m): 4:34pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nigeriaisblessed:

If I want to go on with you like dis, we may not end dis e-fight. All the same I'm Sorry for attacking you dat way. One love bro. Cheers!
Now that's what i call civilised, matured and educated graduate. . A typical Nigerian. Kudos to you bro
Nicely done

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by moderation2020: 4:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
if we channel all these e-fight may be Fed. Gov’t for don pay our allawee by now grin
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
pswagz:

Now that's what i call civilised, matured and educated graduate. . A typical Nigerian. Kudos to you bro
Nicely done
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by moderation2020: 11:18pm On Dec 09, 2015
Gowin is on the 10th grin
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
moderation2020:
Gowin is on the 10th grin
U again? How many percent remain now? Hope no be 0.02%?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by moderation2020: 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
Mopolchi:
U again? How many percent remain now? Hope no be 0.02%?

stipends does not make a person rich, but only gives him the opportunity to take care of his
needs. It is not a means of becoming wealthy. It is a means of fulfilling our potential.

0.01% remaining definitely on the 10th
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bossOD: 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
please I have heard a lot of rumors about the payment for the training, pls can somebody tell me, ate they paying 25k for distance trainee or 15k for every body??
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by TheLaughter: 11:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
All my colleagues got the training text but me. what is my fate?
Could it be a mistake or deliberate?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 12:01am On Dec 10, 2015
moderation2020:

stipends does not make a person rich, but only gives him the opportunity to take care of his
needs. It is not a means of becoming wealthy. It is a means of fulfilling our potential.

0.01% remaining definitely on the 10th
Na true you talk but hope say na today dem go pay am or wetin happen 1897 go happen again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.