Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (946714 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Drive512(m): 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hello house, there are some of us here that are yet to receive the mail invite but have received the sms, please if you have attended or now attending the training, please what are the requirements for identification? I mean what and what do we need go along with to the venue?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Toluwani2(f): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
Drive512:
Hello house, there are some of us here that are yet to receive the mail invite but have received the sms, please if you have attended or now attending the training, please what are the requirements for identification? I mean what and what do we need go along with to the venue?
Only ur SMS,repoting frm midel center Abuja

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by donalded: 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
please house, I need help. my employer was not able to fill the October time sheet, and this November. but I tried to assist him and I noticed he did not accept the interns through his account. and we tried to fill the November time sheet this morning, but could not find any thing, now my question is, dies any one know how to rectify this issue, so he can fill the time sheet for us. thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
for now Godwin is all I care about. exist training on going in umuahia
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by LadunaI(m): 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
donalded:
please house, I need help. my employer was not able to fill the October time sheet, and this November. but I tried to assist him and I noticed he did not accept the interns through his account. and we tried to fill the November time sheet this morning, but could not find any thing, now my question is, dies any one know how to rectify this issue, so he can fill the time sheet for us. thanks

There's no such thing as timesheet for you when you have not been accepted in the first place by your employer, but the task is simple, log in into your employer GIS portal where you wil see Accept Graduate Button just click and its all done.

If you're lucky. Go to timesheet tab on your employer page and click, you find your timesheet there, if not, you've to wait till next month.

Just try this step and report back to the forum for further directive.

Good luck.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
"Nigerian governors will eventually reduce the federal minimum wage of N18,000 or downsize because of the current economic crunch, the chairman of the body of governors has said.
The chairman of the Nigerian Governors Forum and Zamfara state governor, Abdulaziz Yari, said on Thursday that irrespective of public condemnations of the plan, it would not be economically feasible to retain the same workforce and pay same amount of money.Governors: We can’t pay N18, 000 minimum wage
According to him, funds allocated from the Federation Account could no longer sustain the expenses of the state as the internally generated revenue was still below par in some states.
Governors had two weeks ago declared that they could no longer cope with the N18, 000 minimum wage. The pronouncement caused a stir as Nigerians kicked against it.
The governors of Rivers and Edo rejected the plan.
Emerging from a meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari at the State House Abuja, on Thursday, Mr. Yari said the governors were considering the nation’s economic situation.
“Let me make it very clear to Nigerians, governor’s forum is not the enemy of labour in any way. Rather, we have been working together. But what we are saying, (because not only Gov. Wike but also my friend in the comradeship, Adams Oshiomhole, kicked against the decision)…“What we said is that when the National Assembly enacted the law of paying N18, 000 minimum wage, then the oil was about $118 per barrel and today where we are oil is $41 per barrel.
“So, if it continues like that definitely we will find it difficult to continue. We have to sit down with the labour and see how we can review; either continue or downsizing, or see what we are going to do.
“We want to find a solution because we have to be realistic that we have so many things to touch. There is infrastructure deficit, there is need for security, there are other things like social lives of our people and nation as a state,” he said.
The governor said from the federation account, some states received N400 million, N500 million while others received N55 million.
“And there are other issues, not even the salary, their pension is over a billion. So, how can we continue borrowing and servicing the service aspect of our expenditure, or overhead. How can we do that?“We are telling the public that we are planning to sit down with the president and his team and the state governors as a team and the experts to come out with the way forward and how we are going to handle the poor state of the economy in the country.
“But what we have on ground now will not be realistic if it continues the way it is without having other sources from the economy and still relying on oil that is being sold for $118 dollar per barrel and now down to $41 and think that we can continue behaving or misbehaving the way we are doing, if there is anything like that,” he added"[/quote]
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
What's wrong with GIS again, I think something is getting wrong somewhere...Initially, a time sheets that was properly filled showing 21days worked...now showing "0" days worked
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gheritage:
What's wrong with GIS again...Initially, a time sheets that was properly filled showing 21days worked...now showing "0" days worked
Na wao,make the highly expected stipend no enter voicemail
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Please, all the interns and employers let quickly take a look into this...is this another way they want to fraud us..."0" days work after the timesheets were properly filled...pls let's raise alarm now asap
Valmesk:
Na wao,make the highly expected stipend no enter voicemail
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gheritage:
Please, all the interns and employers let quickly take a look into this...is this another way they want to fraud us..."0" days work after the timesheets were properly filled...pls let's raise alarm now asap
This is serious,everyone should confirm if their marked time sheets have changed to zero(0) working days,if it's true then issue of fraud is about happening or is it a system error or network glitch again,nawao

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gheritage:
make they no touch our stipends o
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
noted...where are others?
Valmesk:
make they no touch our stipends o
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nigeriaisblessed: 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gheritage:
noted...where are others?

What is the madness all about? 21 days is wat I have here. Pls go n check again b4 giving us wrong info
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
@ Gheritage ,pls confirm wella and take necessary actions.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mine is intact 21 working days!

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chacha60: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pls is it true that this exit training is going to be in batches,is there any state here that av done dere exit training in batches here?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nigeriaisblessed:

What is the madness all about? 21 days is wat I have here. Pls go n check again b4 giving us wrong info
Nigeriaisblessed...I'm highly disappointed in u, nd I don't expect such frm so called a graduate like replying to someone's msg in such horrible manner of urs.
3 different interns reportedly told me what happened some minutes ago that their timesheets now showing "0" days worked, then I checked mine too immediately; lo and behold, it's "0" day I found there.
Now u stupid mumu that called urself a graduate typing such word to reply.
If u don't know what is called a social problem, is it a must dt u respond? òdè òshì.
if ur own is accurate day worked... that doesn't mean it's d same for everyone.
let me leave ur mother alone here. once again, I'm disappointed seeing such from someone dt truly want Nigeria be blessed as slated in ur name/Id
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nigeriaisblessed: 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gheritage:
Nigeriaisblessed...I'm highly disappointed in u, nd I don't expect such frm so called a graduate like replying to someone's msg in such horrible manner of urs.
3 different interns reportedly told me what happened some minutes ago that their timesheets now showing "0" days worked, then I checked mine too immediately; lo and behold, it's "0" day I found there.
If u don't know what is called a social problem, is it a must dt u respond? òdè òshì.
let me leave ur mother alone here. once again, I'm disappointed seeing such from someone dt truly want Nigeria be blessed as slated in ur name/Id

You must be a VERY BIG foooooooooooollllllllllllllllllll

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Yseone(m): 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
LOL...see beef oooooo.
meanwhile, my Timesheet is still intact...21 fucking days
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akanmunimi: 6:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gheritage:
@ gheritage pls take it easy with the guy, as 4 d working days i have mine as 21 days but you should know that 0 day indicated in your timesheet can never affect ur pay what matters is that ur timesheet was marked.Tks

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nigeriaisblessed:

Decorum please!! This thread has remained largely matured and civil
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nigeriaisblessed:

oh be polite enough...the alert delay shouldn't make us lose our senses of civility!

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kolagbemi(m): 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mine started with October turning to zero, checked again just now, November that was filled yesterday has also turned zero.

i noticed this wen I was investigating why I didn't receive orientation invite while all other gis interns in the company I am were invited. so I called gis and I was told to wait and see if I'm not paid for d month. also told that's not the reason I wasn't invited for orientation.

Now both October and November all showing zero worked day.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ineriteitee: 7:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
I just read d mail for my invite to exit training , it's in batches and every intern will be trained .cheers!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by salisy: 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
Buhari to retain Sure-P, funds allocated for the 2016 fiscal year.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 9:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
salisy:
Buhari to retain Sure-P, funds allocated for the 2016 fiscal year.
Source
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by salisy: 10:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
Mopolchi:
Source
thenationonlineng.net/2016-budget-fg-votes-n500b-for-social-welfare/

Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment
Programme (SURE-P) will be funded with the
sum of N241.51billion under the headline Niger
Delta Development Commission (NDDC)
Excess Crude Account (ECA) & SURE-P.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by moderation2020: 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
salisy:
thenationonlineng.net/2016-budget-fg-votes-n500b-for-social-welfare/

Subsidy Reinvestment and Empowerment
Programme (SURE-P) will be funded with the
sum of N241.51billion under the headline Niger
Delta Development Commission (NDDC)
Excess Crude Account (ECA) & SURE-P.

just checked and confirmed it, thats the best news for all interns so far.
Continuity and prompt payment of stipends should be the watch word, not training mails, training text.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by moderation2020: 11:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
writetopoker:
where are the old timer interns, I dont think the quietude on the unpaid stipends will help things. Old timers know how is been done back in d days, leaving the payment to fate dont think is d best.

OPTIONS:
1. Disturbing all GIS line with calls, even if you have called keep calling the next day. When they receive 1000 calls in 30mins, they will know that xmas is around the corner grin
2. Tweeting is another strategy, if interns bombard the airways with #GISpayinternshipstipens plus other reasonable harsh tag, they will fasten the process.

We all know the TSA is affecting payment, but folding your hands is d last thing interns should be doing now.
Happi
Yuletide
In
Advance

@ puntersmind & Laduna1 I hailoo
My mentor were went thou, abeg tell them to stop these irrelevant complaints and comments about training mails and texts.
They are interested in receiving training alert instead of UBA alert, is a pity.
Thank God for the Inclusion of GIS in 2016 budget
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chacha60: 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
ineriteitee:
I just read d mail for my invite to exit training , it's in batches and every intern will be trained .cheers!
thanks dear for the info.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chacha60: 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
moderation2020:

My mentor were went thou, abeg tell them to stop these irrelevant complaints and comments about training mails and texts.
They are interested in receiving training alert instead of UBA alert, is a pity.
Thank God for the Inclusion of GIS in 2016 budget
Those that were complaining about exit mail r not doing dt because of d 15k but because of d certificate of internship dt wil b issued.That is the only proof we have that we actually did one year of internship in sure p,especially for those of us dt wil b adding it to our cv. You quoted Orange dream post but wat u wrote is different from wat she meant on her post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.