Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (944700 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akanmunimi: 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
OrangeDream:
Days after completing the exit training, i was called by GIS to write an action plan. I got there and we were very few.. I filled up a business plan amounting to 2.2 million and gave it to them.. They then gave us our transport fare back home. Please what could this mean?
Then consider yourself lucky, i learnt they want to give selected few interns grant for business. Let see what comes out of it.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
OrangeDream:
Days after completing the exit training, i was called by GIS to write an action plan. I got there and we were very few.. I filled up a business plan amounting to 2.2 million and gave it to them.. They then gave us our transport fare back home. Please what could this mean?

Choi!!!, where are u reporting from pls?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by dele55: 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
OrangeDream:
I heared the rep of the director in one of the exit training venue saying interns with good business plan will be offered loan to start their own business and be employers of labour. This was aired on FRCN Network news yesterday.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kolagbemi(m): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
NobleAky:
hahahaahahahaaa! People help me judge this case...that i advised a brother to go into entrepreneurship which is the basic issue about the training, na im make me collect case from u? Haba...i still insist that you should go and establishe pure water business. Chikinnaaaaa

please note that I am responding to this because of the fool that like and shared your stupidity and idiocy.

And my response is simple you tell you FATHER to go into Bathing and washing of the dead biz. let him make you a shareholder.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kolagbemi(m): 5:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
0rex:

I experienced the same thing. Just go there (with your colleagues if possible) with a print-out of the e-mail you got & a valid means of identification.
Make sure you know your GIS number.

Thanks guy.

I did went dia Bt my name wasn't on d list so I had to go.... I called one person at GIS and he said I should go to d venue they gave me Bt I should lodge a complain with the gis officials that I got invited to Exit instead of Orientation.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 6:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
akanmunimi:
Then consider yourself lucky, i learnt they want to give selected few interns grant for business. Let see what comes out of it.

Am so happy for the guy,i have been looking for such loan/ grant to start Agric biz, I hope mother luck smile on me soon too,let them pay me my 3months stipend,i can start from somewhere.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 6:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
kolagbemi:

please note that I am responding to this because of the fool that like and shared your stupidity and idiocy.

And my response is simple you tell you FATHER to go into Bathing and washing of the dead biz. let him make you a shareholder.
...and what's wrong about that job? Many people are making living out of it. lazy bone! No wonder they didn't notify you of the entrepreneurial training...it's for bosses not for feeble minds!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by carlleung(m): 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
NobleAky:
bro where is ur stand here? First block or second?
first block bro..the one with A.C
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
carlleung:
first block bro..the one with A.C
i was in that block with AC too...let's meet 2moro!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chifreke(f): 7:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
NobleAky:
...and what's wrong about that job? Many people are making living out of it. lazy bone! No wonder they didn't notify you of the entrepreneurial training...it's for bosses not for feeble minds!
shocked shocked
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
chifreke:
shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked
chinasa kee ijee?

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kolagbemi(m): 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
NobleAky:

Now I give up....

if d same you that responded to my complain of getting invite for entrepreneurship/exit training, is now saying I didn't get invited, then I apologize for responding to a drunkard like you.

fyi
Next time, try to make use of your sense when you post reply or don't reply at all.

Peace Bro
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by moderation2020: 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
chai!! Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme, what a state of degenerated Synergy
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
OrangeDream:
guy dias hope, i c something positive at d end. Did u fill any 5yr action plan on d last day of d training? Cos they asked us to so on d last day, then they photocopied it. My only worry is that i took it for grated.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
Gis just used this training (wit d brkfst n lunch) positively to educate us and at d same time to relax our mind n divert our attention on payment knowing fully well it would take this long. Payment is next week.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
yeson:

guy dias hope, i c something positive at d end. Did u fill any 5yr action plan on d last day of d training? Cos they asked us to so on d last day, then they photocopied it. My only worry is that i took it for grated.
I only did it upon receiving their call.. It was not issued to anyone during the training
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by chifreke(f): 12:46am On Dec 11, 2015
NobleAky:
chinasa kee ijee?
Udo!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by NobleAky(m): 1:58am On Dec 11, 2015
kolagbemi:
I apologize for responding to a drunkard like you.

fyi
Next time, try to make use of your sense when you post reply or don't reply at all.

Peace Bro
... Go and do what i told u!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ineriteitee: 5:41am On Dec 11, 2015
yeson:

D five year plan doesn't contain ur name, does it?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 8:55am On Dec 11, 2015
ineriteitee:

initially no. but we were later asked to write our names on top of the work book. may b (not sure) if they will look at best proposals and then put a call.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ineriteitee: 9:35am On Dec 11, 2015
yeson:

initially no. but we were later asked to write our names on top of the work book. may b (not sure) if they will look at best proposals and then put a call.

Ok
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2015
ineriteitee:

My name, beneficiary code, email address, and phone number is on it
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by carlleung(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2015
NobleAky:
i was in that block with AC too...let's meet 2moro!
ok bro
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by vroom(m): 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
Fellow interns, for how long are we going to enmeshed in this suffering and smiling palava with GIS, now I can see there is more to TSA wahala been portray by this people, ministry and parastatals got paid from the same TSA, I think we need to make our grievances know on social media,let GIS give us specific day, third month is going yet no pay. How do they expect us to transport ourselves to work and survive. Let's flood social media to make our grievances known. Follow me on Twitter @wonkwizkid
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by moderation2020: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2015
vroom:
Fellow interns, for how long are we going to enmeshed in this suffering and smiling palava with GIS, now I can see there is more to TSA wahala been portray by this people, ministry and parastatals got paid from the same TSA, I think we need to make our grievances know on social media,let GIS give us specific day, third month is going yet no pay. How do they expect us to transport ourselves to work and survive. Let's flood social media to make our grievances known. Follow me on Twitter @wonkwizkid

The annoying part is that we are instead engaging on frivolous discussions, while neglecting the real problem, nonsense.
Now, the 3rd month is running to an end, xmas is around the corner.

1. Are they going to pay us or not?

2. Are they going to pay only for October

3. Are they going to pay October & November together

4. Are we going to just sit down and talk non general topic or discuss on how to fight for our rightful?

Any other interests are personal and group interest and not general interest.

Without any motive to hurt anyone's feeling, does it mean there nothing we can COLLECTIVELY do to make them feel our stipends is taking longer and over due, and three months of non-payment isn't funny at all?

Some are borrowing for transportation to work, some are owing 10k-20k b4 next payment. We all knw from origin GIS program is surrounded by irregularities and incompetence associated with our government's abysmal record of impromptuism grin (abeg nah annoyance make speak that vocab)

In 2013 & 2014 collective synergy in problem solving has yielded great results, but here we are shying away from our problems.

I REST MY CASE temporary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2015
Merry Christmas and a Fruitful New Year in advance to you all. Just want to chip in a thing or two. :: Good luck to all the interns exiting the program after their 12 months internship. If you are one of the few that were asked to send in a Business Plan, please, send in a professional one. Pay a consultant to do one for you, or use a good Business Plan software to do a comprehensive plan. A good Business Plan Expert can tell if a Business Plan has been thoroughly researched and if it is practicable. * The sad state of stipend payment is embarrassing, but believe it or not, the problem lies on the doorstep of TSA. It's fast becoming a Fraud/Scam channel. You may be required to *sort* to get your money out once it gets into the single account. GIS started the process of withdrawing the stipend money out of the TSA, about 3 weeks ago and no success yet. Fingers crossed, you guys would likely receive the stipend next week as pressure is really mounting. :: There are several businesses you can start with very little money (as little as your two-months stipends) - Graphic/Web Design/Video Editing Business, Betting agent business, Money Lender business, Social Media Marketing Business, PR Consultant Business etc. :: The GIS continues in 2016 (except something drastic happens, as that is not beyond this government), there would be more modifications on GIS though. Enjoy your Christmas @ all. 1 Love.

4 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by puntersmind: 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
The social media campaign still works, use it @all.
moderation2020:

The annoying part is that we are instead engaging on frivolous discussions, while neglecting the real problem, nonsense.
Now, the 3rd month is running to an end, xmas is around the corner.

1. Are they going to pay us or not?

2. Are they going to pay only for October

3. Are they going to pay October & November together

4. Are we going to just sit down and talk non general topic or discuss on how to fight for our rightful?

Any other interests are personal and group interest and not general interest.

Without any motive to hurt anyone's feeling, does it mean there nothing we can COLLECTIVELY do to make them feel our stipends is longer over due, and three months of non-payment isn't funny at all?

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by donalded: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Thank you house ( Valmesk & Laudunal) for your response towards my earlier post. My employer has been able to accept me and my colleague through his portal and also our time sheet has been filled for the November month, but still want to know if anything can be done towards October time sheet, as my employer couldn't fill it because of the same problem that was just rectified. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
puntersmind:
Longest time big boss...
Glad to see ur face again.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by moderation2020: 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
puntersmind:
we really missed pple like you with large and lion's heart, pple like puntersmind, Laduna1, writetopoker. I wish this generation of interns will realise where am coming from, then join forces collectively for our ultimate goal.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by moderation2020: 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:

Longest time big boss...
Glad to see ur face again.

I believe he surfaced due to the writeup he commented in above.
After hailing puntersmind what is your contributions or suggestions about the way forward?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by writetopoker: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
moderation2020:

we really missed pple like you with large and lion's heart, pple like puntersmind, Laduna1, writetopoker. I wish this generation of interns will realise where am coming from, then join forces collectively for our ultimate goal.

Oh, how art the mighty fallen,.

We repeat social media, harsh tagging and incessant calling, irrespective if you called b4, disturbing them online through tweeting helps a lot. The ball is now in you people's court, shying away doesn't help at all. The earlier the better.

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.