Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (945767 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2016
You're my boss sir
Ask4bigneyo:

Thanks man.
I remembered vividly when u first enter dis our obodo thread and u dey bombard d room with divers questions as regards GIS.You v now turned to problem solver. keep the good work, we are solidly behind you.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by minasota(f): 10:58pm On Feb 04, 2016
puntersmind:
I love "Congratulations" but I was never an intern, except you want to make me one now and keep me on monthly stipend. grin. Good luck to all the interns who completed their internship in December, 2015.
@punters mind your attention is highly needed in gis whatsapp group.For the new interns,plz how do i get ya number .thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by UnimkeAk(m): 5:17am On Feb 05, 2016
Gheritage:
Don't worry...It's already in ur employers data base...check your profile again, you would see "Pending for approval". Just inform your employer to approve ur timesheet on his profile...that's all
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:31am On Feb 05, 2016
minasota:
@punters mind your attention is highly needed in gis whatsapp group.For the new interns,plz how do i get ya number .thanks
If you are the admin of that group, i will advice you to disengage all your members and close the group.
You can only get first class info, attention to enquiries as regards GIS on this thread not in the group.
I'm sure you can see the testimonies of your predecessors n new interns. If that was how we created whatsapp group, u may not have the privilege to join the scheme coz all our ideas, time sheet errors & solutions, current job fairs in each state, useful information on alerts, online matching and way forward on how to claim backlogs, will b limited to the group members thereby preventing intending graduates from joining/benefiting from the scheme. My 2cents douh!! #SayNoToWhatsappGroup

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Dmillionaire: 7:05am On Feb 05, 2016
#SayNoToWhatsappGroup
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by uzo4real(m): 7:31am On Feb 05, 2016
Pls has any Edo intern been paid Dec stipend?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by janengozi(f): 7:39am On Feb 05, 2016
UnimkeAk:

no acknowledgment after submission of the timesheet; I have done that twice; also the is nowhere on the profile that shows "pending for approval".
wht could be the cause?

use laptop u will see it there.

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 8:30am On Feb 05, 2016
uzo4real:
Pls has any Edo intern been paid Dec stipend?

Yes, I know someone that got DEC+training allowance, find out from your colleagues in your firm.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by keemi(m): 8:44am On Feb 05, 2016
UnimkeAk:

no acknowledgment after submission of the timesheet; I have done that twice; also the is nowhere on the profile that shows "pending for approval".

wht could be the cause?
Use a computer not ur fone

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 8:49am On Feb 05, 2016
minasota:

Dear Minasota,
this thread is the best avenue you can get your issues shared and resolved, here you meet ex, senior and present interns that are well experience and always eager to assist.

Another source is GIS Facebook page. in as much as I don't condemn the whatsapp group, I doubt if it will stand the test of time cos the information there is limited to members alone whereas this forum is unlimited and accessible to both nairaland members and the guests.

Special thanks to Mr Puntersmind for always being here for us, God bless you sir.

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 9:00am On Feb 05, 2016
check it from desktop computer/laptop u will see it there
UnimkeAk:

wht could be the cause?

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 9:04am On Feb 05, 2016
Thanks boss...i didn't even check that u've provided the answer...
janengozi:

use laptop u will see it there.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by RedFox16: 9:14am On Feb 05, 2016
color=#000099]Hello Nairalanders,

I built a people2people job listing website http://skills4hire.com.ng. There are currently jobs listed there and more will follow.

We can all help ourselves my listing jobs we want people to do for us. In return people will list jobs that we can do for them.

It is a WIN-WIN!

FREE TO JOIN http://skills4hire.com.ng

I'm happy to get your feedbacks.

Thanks

Redfox16[/color]
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by RedFox16: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2016
color=#000099]Hello Nairalanders,

I built a people2people job listing website http://skills4hire.com.ng. There are currently jobs listed there and more will follow.

We can all help ourselves by listing jobs we want people to do for us. In return people will list jobs that we can do for them.

It is a WIN-WIN!

FREE TO JOIN http://skills4hire.com.ng

I'm happy to get your feedbacks.

Thanks

Redfox16[/color]
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Phamoxy(m): 10:14am On Feb 05, 2016
Pls help I forgot my password and each time i click on d forgot password button it always bring a blank page on the GIS website, also pls hw can I get backlog claim form cos I have nt been paid December stipend up till now. tnx
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sirwilly1(m): 10:16am On Feb 05, 2016
Good morning puntersmind. Pls i sent a pm to you. I'll be glad if you reply. Thank you.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 10:48am On Feb 05, 2016
Does it mean that December payment and training alawi was limited to just few exited interns? Payment use to flow but just few alert and off. Na wao make them finish my payment so I go follow ladunal and edokpia appreciate and send forth. Abeg GIS
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by tmeg: 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2016
Good morning puntersmind, please could you kindly help me with to match this intern
Benificiary code : GI-Enu-Ens-02769
Name :Adaeze ukoha
Email :ukohaadaeze@gmail.com

Enugu state
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Dmillionaire: 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
keemi:

Use a computer not ur fone
It is the same even when I tried the computer,
newly accepted interns still writing "pending hired" on employer's page
old interns who submitted there timesheet could not display on employer's page for immediate forwarding to GIS

I tried a computer café with windows7, still the same.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 1:30pm On Feb 05, 2016
@Puntersmind,@Laduna1,@edokpia,@ask4bigneyo,@emmydarl and great citizens of this great forum,please i need your advice on what to do ,i was rematched with a firm at a jobfair in Imo State in October 2015,i also got a congratulatory message to join the employer for the internship which i did and has been discharging my duties till now,i happened to find out that my details is no longer with the firm and what i am seeing is ''exited" on my GIS platform,i can't access the timesheet any longer,i have written to info@gisurep.gov.ng attaching evidence documents with respect to my matching to the firm,i have sent messages to GIS facebook page but i have not gotten any favorable reply,please as it stands now i am still working with the firm and the January timesheet will be eclipsing by 7th February and i can't access it while my colleagues in the same firm have marked there's.Please what should i do?Thanks.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by yeson: 2:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
Valmesk:
@Puntersmind,@Laduna1,@edokpia,@ask4bigneyo,@emmydarl and great citizens of this great forum,please i need your advice on what to do ,i was rematched with a firm at a jobfair in Imo State in October 2015,i also got a congratulatory message to join the employer for the internship which i did and has been discharging my duties till now,i happened to find out that my details is no longer with the firm and what i am seeing is ''exited" on my GIS platform,i can't access the timesheet any longer,i have written to info@gisurep.gov.ng attaching evidence documents with respect to my matching to the firm,i have sent messages to GIS facebook page but i have not gotten any favorable reply,please as it stands now i am still working with the firm and the January timesheet will be eclipsing by 7th February and i can't access it while my colleagues in the same firm have marked there's.Please what should i do?Thanks.
your employer is suppose to see your details on his page and re accept you.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Ask4bigneyo(m): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2016
Valmesk:
I think you should contact your employer for acceptance on his portal meanwhile you can now access the site through www.gis.gov.ng OR www.gisurep.gov.ng
PLEASE NOTE:
I. INTERNS HAVE THREE (3) DAYS TO FILL THEIR OWN TIME SHEET CALENDER THEMSELVES

II. EMPLOYERS HAVE FOUR (4) DAYS TO APPROVE/DISAPPROVE AND SUBMIT INTERNS TIME SHEETS TO THE PIU FOR PAYMENT PROCESSING.

III. INTERN DEADLINE FOR TIME SHEET SUBMISSION IS 4TH- 8TH FEBRUARY 2016

IV. EMPLOYER DEADLINE FOR TIME SHEET SUBMISSION IS 9TH-12TH FEBRUARY 2016.

*Culled from my employer's GIS email.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by takenadoh: 6:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
puntersmind:
I have to make this clear. I have worked hard to help interns get their outstanding payments issue resolved. However, I believe these outstanding payments are perhaps delayed on purpose. Having checked the backend of some of the employers portal, I have come to the following conclusions. 1. Most of the payments have remained outstanding (delayed) not because Timesheets were not promptly and effectively ticked and submitted. 2. The Outstanding Claim sheet submitted by interns and employers are received, documented but most times, ignored. 3. There is a strong believe that maybe (a big maybe) someone is intentionally delaying these payments and creating the outstanding payment problems intentionally. 4. It's a know fact that SURE-P GIS has advised its partners (Employers) not to sign outstanding Claims Sheet for intern(s) who have exited the program - even if they existed with the whole 12 months stipend outstanding. Why is this so? I write this to make it clear that I have kept quiet on outstanding payment issue, not because I don't want to help, I do. In fact, I have been working on the list of outstanding payments that I have correlated, but have been meeting some subtle resistance. Perhaps, you guys would have to make it known to the person(s) in charge collectively that you want your monies. If not, someone may be pocketing all these outstanding payments. Cheers.

NB: Most people that got their outstanding payments cleared are just a lucky handful. Keep trying though.

Thanks a lot I've exited the scheme, although without the outstanding payments, but i'm still grateful you were (are) indeed very helpful.

More grease to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by aniblue(m): 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2016
Phamoxy:
Pls help I forgot my password and each time i click on d forgot password button it always bring a blank page on the GIS website, also pls hw can I get backlog claim form cos I have nt been paid December stipend up till now. tnx

Try that using a pc instead of mobile phone. If you still experience the same issue, contact GIS customer care lines, GIS facebook page and send mail to info@gisurep.gov.ng they'l advice you on what to do, success.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2016
yeson:

your employer is suppose to see your details on his page and re accept you.
We checked on the employer platform and my details could not be found,i called customer care and the lady was busy asking if i worked with Forcecom before,please is it only Forcecom that her interns were rematched? I have not worked with any firm before rather i was matched in 2014 which was rejected by the employer then due to my distance from the place of work then my second matching was in October 2015 after the jobfair in Owerri,now i have called the customer care,sent a mail because of this and have also posted on the Facebook page but the problem have not been solved.Exited and senior citizens of GIS should help me in tackling this problem because i have only received a month stipend since i started this GIS program and am still going to work despite this challenge.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Phamoxy(m): 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2016
aniblue:

Try that using a pc instead of mobile phone. If you still experience the same issue, contact GIS customer care lines, GIS facebook page and send mail to info@gisurep.gov.ng they'l advice you on what to do, success.
Arit tnx av msg dem
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 05, 2016
LadunaI:

I am sincerely grateful to you my boss, my mentor, you're indeed a blessing to us all here. I remembered when hope seems lost you assisted us in getting the opportunities GIS has to offer. Once again thank you so much, may God bless you and your family.

Also to my colleagues @edokpia @orangedream, @yeson, @ask4bigneyo, @emmydarl,@eddie07, @psittacus , @morewealth, @maryspeck , my senior intern @authority2006 and many more am unable to mention that God Almighty will bless us all in all our immediate and future endeavour. Its been great robbing minds with you guys.

To our incoming interns, we wish you hitch free internship and more blessing.

God bless.

God bless you to bro.. We go meet for top jare!!!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Dmillionaire: 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2016
I tried the pc still same issue, "pending hired" and the rest
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by anuma1(m): 7:59am On Feb 06, 2016
Edokpia:
. Ok,anyone interested in the form should drop his/her mail, I have jan form so he/she can edit and send.
PLEASE HELP! I'M INTERESTED IN THE FORM. THANKS profjustine458@gmail.com profjustine@yahoo.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sunboluwaji(m): 8:02am On Feb 06, 2016
Good morning puntersmind, please could you kindly help me with to match this intern
Benificiary code : GI-LAG-KOS-01235
Name :oni sunday boluwaji
Email :sunboluwaji@gmail.com

Lagos state
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by starbuck(f): 8:05am On Feb 06, 2016
So my employer has approved my Jan time sheet and it was showing 17 working days while my colleagues are showing 21 working days.. Hope I won't be affected.

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.