Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (945875 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ebrahyym(m): 12:08am On Feb 14, 2016
GREEEEEAET INTERNS.....
I greet ol of u de here.
pls av applied for gis last year, since then I no hear from them. and dnno much about d program. some 1 should help me PLEASE
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 8:12am On Feb 14, 2016
ebrahyym:
GREEEEEAET INTERNS.....
I greet ol of u de here.
pls av applied for gis last year, since then I no hear from them. and dnno much about d program. some 1 should help me PLEASE
Relax Bro,just get glued to this thread,once there is a jobfair in various states you will be informed,what you ought to do is to start making enquiries about participating firms and also ask your fellow exited and yet to exit interns in various participating firms in various States to get yourself informed on when and how you will be matched,more so,it's not a must that you will be matched in your registered State during jobfair,always visit this thread everyday to know the updates.Be calm.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 14, 2016
Please kindly help me match, BENEFICIARY CODE: GI-LAG-AGE-1240. Thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ebrahyym(m): 8:48am On Feb 14, 2016
Valmesk:
Relax Bro,just get glued to this thread,once there is a jobfair in various states you will be informed,what you ought to do is to start making enquiries about participating firms and also ask your fellow exited and yet to exit interns in various participating firms in various States to get yourself informed on when and how you will be matched,more so,it's not a must that you will be matched in your registered State during jobfair,always visit this thread everyday to know the updates.Be calm.
Thank you boss. I appreciate ur info. and how should I knw when I get matched?
Valmesk:
Valmesk:
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 1:43pm On Feb 14, 2016
ebrahyym:
Thank you boss. I appreciate ur info. and how should I knw when I get matched? Thank you boss. I appreciate ur info. and how should I knw when I get matched?
Either through GIS jobfair or through selecting your name via employer intern request button and once you are matched you will get a congratulatory message in your mailbox

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by hartson(m): 12:23pm On Feb 15, 2016
puntersmind:
Have you exited the program? If you have, that makes the issue more complicated.

hello bro,welldone for the good work.please i will like to be matched with a firm in ph.
thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by minasota(f): 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
A good Nigerian should help!
Pls i'm based in Portharcourt/Owerri looking for any firm that i can be attach with for my internship programme. Any help from the house would be highly appreciated. Thank you.
Beneficiary Code: GI-IMO-OWM-00132
mail:minasota@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2016
If you have not been paid in Anambra state for Dec, please go to the Office of the Governor's wife to write your name.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Montmayorblanc(m): 12:24am On Feb 16, 2016
Dmillionaire:

ok, I didn't mean to doubt you, just that we need to actually understand what actually happened.
Please, first and foremost, did you lay your eyes on the elert to be sure?
Secondly, which date and description(reason for payment, e.g; outstanding or training or pay off)
then finally, which state.

thanks

Yes I saw d alerts n d last payment was January 1st he got 6ok...
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kessy123: 5:44am On Feb 16, 2016
@ puntersmind I want to confirm if an exited intern can be re matched to this scheme or registered again as new intern before he can be rematched.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akingbatope: 7:03am On Feb 16, 2016
kessy123:
@ puntersmind I want to confirm if an exited intern can be re matched to this scheme or registered again as new intern before he can be rematched.
stepdown boy don't implicate itself
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 16, 2016
kessy123:
You never tire?? Move on with your life bro!!! Abi,all this annoying delay in alert no tire you?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by rhizomehrgmail: 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2016
Employment: Publicist And Social Media Manager - NYSC Corpers In Abuja ONLY!

About the Organisation
A leading publishing house with offices located in Abuja, Lagos and London. We are seeking for qualified, competent and reliable candidates to fill in the vacant position below.

Publicist & Social Media Manager

The position holder will be responsible for planning and executing media campaigns. You must be passionate about seeing African writing flourishing globally. You must have the ability to develop and implement intensive PR campaigns for books & authors.
The position holder will be responsible for routine updates on all social media platforms. You must be highly motivated with experience and fanatical passion for tweeting, blogging, micro-blogging and community participation leadership.

Job location: Abuja

Responsibilities
• Write press releases, pitch letters, blurbs, author bios, and other promotional materials (blog posts, microsite content, social media updates) with a goal of securing international, national, regional, and local media in print, broadcast, and social media
• Work with the publisher to strategically increase awareness of the company in the industry and in the public mind nationally, regionally and internationally
• Strengthen and develop relationships with educational institutions, corporations, media and retail contacts in addition to maintaining relationships with authors
• Maintain and strengthen our contact database for each imprint and research unique projects and contribute to social media outreach efforts.
• Act as point person for all publicity and marketing information and initiatives. Eventually, move projects forward as needed with minimal supervision from Publisher
• Ensure that all web representations of our books (our site, midpoint's site, online distributors) are accurate and good selling tools for our titles
• Keep abreast of trends in African writing, digital publishing, and social media marketing
• Manage and execute all social media strategies across all social media platforms (Facebook, Tumblr, Instagram, Twitter) including digital advertising strategies
• Conduct online advocacy and open stream for promotion of the literacy campaign.
• Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
• Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.

Knowledge, skills and experience
• Excellent research and fact-finding skills
• Excellent writing, editing and communication skills (please share samples)
• Demonstrated success securing press coverage in traditional and digital media
• Proven ability to work within a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Interest in books by African writers especially in the categories of literary fiction, romance, crime thriller and children’s books
• Understands social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Flickr, Twitter, blogs, instagram etc.

Minimum requirements
A degree in Communications, English, Literature or any related field.

Method of Application
Application and CV’s with the job title clearly indicated as the subject of the mail should be sent to; nysc@rhizomeng.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.

APPLICATION DEADLINE: Wednesday, February 20th, 2016.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by hartson(m): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
minasota:
A good Nigerian should help!
Pls i'm based in Portharcourt/Owerri looking for any firm that i can be attach with for my internship programme. Any help from the house would be highly appreciated. Thank you.
Beneficiary Code: GI-IMO-IKE-00152
mail:marvis4destiny@yahoo.com

Hi are you base in PH?i am yet to be matched as well.I look forward to seeing a GIS partner firm asap.
Lets connect now.cheers
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 7:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
kessy123:

I wonder this kind of person ooo..... Do you even think it through before coming out in the public. There are things that needed not to be thought about, let alone to post it in the public. Kai to reason good o.

3 Likes

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bgates: 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
Alert

Close by
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by akingbatope: 2:22pm On Feb 18, 2016
bgates:
Alert
Close by
Rexmurphy@yahoo.com,pls i need a match in Abeokuta, any firm
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ruqoyah26(f): 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
When? I pray so
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by anochuks08(m): 4:46pm On Feb 20, 2016
Please @puntersmind,@Laduna1,@edokpia,@ask4bigneyo,@emmydar.

kindly help me match
Beneficiary Code: GIS-ENU-ENS-3084.
Full Name Tobias Ozioma Chukwuemeka
State: Enugu
Email: tobiasozioma@gmail.com.

&

Beneficiary Code: GIS-ENU-ENS-3088.
Full Name Tobias: Obiageli Euphemia Chikelu
State: Enugu
Email: eobiageli@gmail.com

I appreciate
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ojib(m): 10:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
cool
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jerome263: 11:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
TycheAphrodite:

Warri axis
are u going 2moro
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by khune(m): 6:57am On Feb 22, 2016
I need match in ph.Any info abt available firms will be appreciated
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by falansa: 7:17am On Feb 22, 2016
I'm in Lagos, I will appreciate if anyone can match me up with any firm. I'm tired of sitting home idle. thanks
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by TycheAphrodite(f): 7:57pm On Feb 22, 2016
jerome263:

are u going 2moro

FOR? I DONT UNDERSTAND
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by jerome263: 9:31pm On Feb 22, 2016
TycheAphrodite:

FOR? I DONT UNDERSTAND
sori, it was a mistake
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bgates: 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
Alert is it today ??

Please call customer care
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Babzrockman: 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2016
About 30 mins ago. A new information was released on GIS facebook page. The info was telling interns who wants to claim backlogs should channel through their employers as it is the only means one can claim outstanding months now.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 6:12pm On Feb 23, 2016
You don't have their contact
bgates:
Alert is it today ??

Please call customer care
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by keemi(m): 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2016
Gheritage:
You don't have their contact
Abeg ask am o grin

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by PaulErungworo: 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2016
Hello fellow Interns, my friend who is also an Intern doesn't have access to his GIS account and even d email he used to registered, he cannot assess it too. He later had issues with his employer who told him dat they dont need his services again. Now he is in a fixed because he hasn't received his December alert. Please what advice do u have for him?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Raphtop(m): 6:51am On Feb 25, 2016
It's like we are used to the norms already. February is almost coming to an end, yet no sign of January alert and we all seem quite comfortable.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 7:25am On Feb 25, 2016
I never see Dec and Jan alert. GIS pay me ooo!

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.