Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,052 members, 7,814,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme - Jobs/Vacancies (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme (945657 Views)

Urgent Opening For GIS SURE P Graduate Internship / !!!!!!!!!federal Government Sure-p (graduate Internship Scheme) !!!!! / FG's SURE-P Graduate-Internship Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (392) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 4:01pm On Feb 25, 2016
Raphtop:
It's like we are used to the norms already. February is almost coming to an end, yet no sign of January alert and we all seem quite comfortable.
We're not all used to it. I promise u, if nothing comes up till this weekend... ARTILLERIES WILL BE RAISED NEXT WEEK
To that effect, since most interns that used to mobilise the protest payment have exited. let us all prepare our mind to BOMBARD them next week.
Thank you all

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Kelklein(m): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2016
I need to urgently log into my profile this night

but my password is showing incorrect

I tried clicking on the 'forgot password' and it took me to an empty page (all these were done using a mobile phone)

please what could be wrong here?? does the 'forgot password' page open only with computers?
anyone!
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by keemi(m): 6:10am On Feb 26, 2016
Kelklein:

I tried clicking on the 'forgot password' and it took me to an empty page (all these were done using a mobile phone)

please what could be wrong here?? does the 'forgot password' page open only with computers?
anyone!
You just answered your question. Use ur computer
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Raphtop(m): 6:15am On Feb 26, 2016
Kelklein:

anyone!
Use a UC browser that's if you don't have access to a computer
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Kelklein(m): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2016
Raphtop:

Use a UC browser that's if you don't have access to a computer
even UC shows empty page

Thanks to those that responded to my post above

but unfortunately I'm not close to where I can use a pc ...until Sunday

I got an information that the timesheets(for January) are back up in the profile.. so I want to confirm if this is true

and if it's true, can one still mark the days at this late hour..
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kessy123: 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2016
The house is not buming as usual pls inerns always get a rightful information and post. The timesheet for the month of jan was still online till 24th and GIS sent an email to employer that 25th jan is the last day for approval of timesheet for interns. So I belive anything concerning timesheet is over for now that next week payment will commence. And interns complaing about backlog go to your employers to send ur backlog for payment any email without employers will be paid. Thanks all.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by nachious(m): 6:43am On Feb 27, 2016
Happy weekend to all. Judging from the way Gis is paying this days, i believe payment will be next week Thursday or Friday, being the 1st Thursday or Friday in the first week of the month they normally used to pay interns. Lets keep hope alife. But i pray that this does not becomes a norm, as it make it 2 full month to get the first payment. For now i also believe marking of time sheet should be over xept for those that have backlog which can be easily accessed with the help of the outstanding claim form forwarded by the employers consent. Cheers
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ayodele2012(m): 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2016
gud day house.pls is d programe?if yes hw can i apply.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 12:32pm On Feb 27, 2016
ayodele2012:
Try always to reread what you write here for effective communication. That said, what's it that you are asking?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2016
ayodele2012:
If i can interpret what you asked,you are asking if the GIS program is still open for new applications?Yes,it is,you can apply through www.gisurep.gov.ng
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by emmydarl(m): 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2016
Valmesk:
If i can interpret what you asked,you are asking if the GIS program is still open for new applications?Yes,it is,you can apply through www.gisurep.gov.ng

Would be better like this www.gis.gov.ng that's where they moving to and shutting off surep in the web add.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by keemi(m): 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2016
For d benefit of those who r not aware,u can mark ur timesheet. I believe it's on till d 5th. Hope am not wrong. Den remind ur employer to approve
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Valmesk(m): 9:01am On Feb 28, 2016
emmydarl:

Would be better like this www.gis.gov.ng that's where they moving to and shutting off surep in the web add.
Thanks for the clarification.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by kessy123: 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2016
The programm is gaining relevance in the eye of federeal govt but my advise is that all interens should be proactive abe going to work regularly becos inspection will soon begin. As soon the budget is passed or approved job fair will be open to new interns.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2016
keemi:
For d benefit of those who r not aware,u can mark ur timesheet. I believe it's on till d 5th. Hope am not wrong. Den remind ur employer to approve
Try always to give the right information. I got this reply when I did as you said: TIMESHEET SUBMISSION
CHECK APPLICABLE DAYS
Timesheets will only show up during the 1st and
7th of every month. Please check back during
that time to fill out your timesheet for last month
because you have either submitted your
timesheet or missed the deadline for
submissions. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bgates: 2:27pm On Feb 29, 2016
Alert don show
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bgates: 2:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
bgates:
Alert don show

Someone should confirm
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Dmillionaire: 2:53pm On Feb 29, 2016
alert will show on the 4th friday
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by sutst: 3:10pm On Feb 29, 2016
pls I registered in october 2013 but ave not been match. my Beneficiary Code: GI- AKW-UYO-03193. email samueltommy93@gmail.com
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 3:29pm On Feb 29, 2016
sutst:
pls I registered in october 2013
but ave not been match. my Beneficiary Code: GI-
AKW-UYO-03193. email
samueltommy93@gmail.com
Just be on a look out for GIS job fair. There you will be match. For automatic matching, embarassedthat one stopped long since unless you have someone working in GIS.
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by zaeed(m): 7:06pm On Feb 29, 2016
Dmillionaire:
alert will show on the 4th friday

Plz Mr, aw sure is diz info?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ruqoyah26(f): 9:39pm On Feb 29, 2016
bgates:
Alert don show
for where?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Dmillionaire: 10:00pm On Feb 29, 2016
godwin reporting from ghana undecided
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by keemi(m): 1:45am On Mar 01, 2016
Dmillionaire:
Hehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by ruqoyah26(f): 9:20am On Mar 01, 2016
Dmillionaire:
OK oooooooooooooooooooiooooooooooio
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by falansa: 10:33am On Mar 01, 2016
Mopolchi:
Just be on a look out for GIS job fair. There you will be match. For automatic matching, embarassedthat one stopped long since unless you have someone working in GIS.

I have not been match too (Beneficiary Code GI-LAG-OJO-01677) and I'm in Lagos. please someone in lagos should help me get match. and how do I know when the GIS job fair is out?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Dmillionaire: 11:12am On Mar 01, 2016
February timesheet not yet up, or am I the only one affefted, hmm? embarassed
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Gheritage(m): 11:53am On Mar 01, 2016
It's general
Dmillionaire:
February timesheet not yet up, or am I the only one affefted, hmm? embarassed
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Dmillionaire: 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2016
Gheritage:
It's general
okkkkkooo, let it be generaloooo, because if na only my account, walayi only me go go one man demonstration now now grin
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Mopolchi: 1:39pm On Mar 01, 2016
falansa:

I have not been match too (Beneficiary Code GI-LAG-OJO-01677) and I'm in Lagos. please someone in lagos should help me get match. and how do I know when the GIS job fair is out?
Just continue visiting this site; when the job fair starts you will be informed. Also, get linked with the GIS facebook for updates. Another is, keep your ears down for information on GIS job fair from friends, and people in politics too.

1 Like

Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by bossOD: 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2016
my people,
any info on alert please?
Re: FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme by Phamoxy(m): 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2016
Hope this issue of non approval of 2016 budget won't affect payment of January stipends?, @ puntermind please answer this question.

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (392) (Reply)

Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.