Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,087 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Can You Imagine It ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Imagine It ? (907 Views)

Chai! Nigerian Girls Have Suffered! Can You Imagine This? (picture) / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) / Can You Imagine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Imagine It ? by smartsoft(m): 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2008
Guys do you think like me ? well just thinking and i was suprise myself, do you know that you are dating or making love with someone else wife or husband ? likewise someone else out there that you don't know is messing around with your wife to be ! and u husband to be, sleeping with someone else wife ! why that ?
Re: Can You Imagine It ? by Abbeycity4(f): 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2008
smartsoft:

Guys do you think like me ? well just thinking and i was suprise myself, do you know that you are dating or making love with someone else wife or husband ? likewise someone else out there that you don't know is messing around with your wife to be ! and u husband to be, sleeping with someone else wife ! why that ?

Question!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin cool
Re: Can You Imagine It ? by cixluv(f): 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2008
bros how many u don sleep wit?
Re: Can You Imagine It ? by smartsoft(m): 3:42pm On Apr 16, 2008
is the question to heavy ? well thats the mind that think far ahead ! well you can ask your great-grandfather that question you just asked
Re: Can You Imagine It ? by Busta(f): 3:55pm On Apr 16, 2008
@poster,

are u kinda confessing here?
Re: Can You Imagine It ? by smartsoft(m): 4:22pm On Apr 16, 2008
Is not about confessing, what i have done, that i will need to confess about, what i'm trying to pull out is just something i taught about, something that happen within us ! ppl who sings, write songs with what is happening around us and likewise people who produce movie.

So i don't understand the confession thing you are talking about
Re: Can You Imagine It ? by Sisikill: 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2008
Reads post 10 times

Wipes sweat from eye

@ Poster
Please help me out here. . .

Is this a post about someone sleeping with a married man/woman or People sleeping with someone else's potential spouse?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Can You Imagine It ? by Scopium: 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2008
[size=13pt]@ poster
What exactly are you trying to say?[/size]
Re: Can You Imagine It ? by sincity(m): 5:28pm On Apr 16, 2008
I think what he's trying to say is that someone just bleeped his wifey or he just screwed someones wifey shocked
Re: Can You Imagine It ? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 16, 2008

wetin u want make we come do undecided
Re: Can You Imagine It ? by howfar2: 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2008
@poster

I will never think like you, and i also pray that my generation will not think like you.
Re: Can You Imagine It ? by izeek(m): 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2008
FUNNY U TOT THESE WAY,

REALLY DONT WE ALL SAMPLE OTHER PPLS WIFES/HUBBYS?

ITS A REVOLVING THING, WHICH AM SURE U UR SELF DON DO.

LIE SAY U NO DO MAMA AND PAPA. wink
Re: Can You Imagine It ? by ufobabe(f): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2008
[size=16pt]every problem has in it, the seeds of its own solution. if u dont have any, u don't gget any seeds[/size]
Re: Can You Imagine It ? by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2008
cixluv:

bros how many u don sleep wit?

Poster (smartsoft) please cast the first stone at yourself.

Busta:

@poster,

are u kind of confessing here?

I think he's just had an epiphany.  grin

Sisikill:

Reads post 10 times

Wipes sweat from eye

@ Poster
Please help me out here. . .

Is this a post about someone sleeping with a married man/woman or People sleeping with someone else's potential spouse?

Thanks in advance.

he's saying that while your single and are dating and mating you're committing post- adultery   grin

sincity:

I think what he's trying to say is that someone just bleeped his wifey or he just screwed someones wifey shocked

nicely said! grin

how far:

@poster

I will never think like you, and i also pray that my generation will not think like you.

lmfao. . . . . . . am in stitches!!!!  grin grin grin

So Poster-Man
smartsoft:

why that ?

Please can you volunter an answer to your question?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Easier To Get? / Quarelling/arguments/fights / Who Are The More Players: Guys Or Gals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.