Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Can You Imagine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Imagine? (3734 Views)

Can You Imagine? See Photo / Chai! Nigerian Girls Have Suffered! Can You Imagine This? (picture) / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Imagine? by farano(f): 11:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
A guy paid for my transport fare and he didn't request for my phone number. Wow guys are becoming nice and sensitive these days grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine? by dre11(m): 11:33pm On Jul 29, 2014
farano: A guy paid for my transport fare and he didn't request for my phone number. Wow guys are becoming nice and sensitive these days grin

cheesy
abeg nah how much be that ur tee-fare first make i know whether we fit organise thanksgiving untop amgrin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine? by farano(f): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
dre11:

cheesy
abeg nah how much be that ur tee-fare first make i know whether we fit organise thanksgiving untop amgrin
dre11 wetin na? t-fare is t-fare abeg grin
Re: Can You Imagine? by dre11(m): 11:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
farano: dre11 wetin na? t-fare is t-fare abeg grin

abeg,
T-fare get levels mah lady......

So,
shey nah grade 1 or 2
abi nah 1/2 grade self.........

So we go know how the thanksgiving go be nahundecided

2 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine? by Waspy(m): 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2014
farano: A guy paid for my transport fare and he didn't request for my phone number. Wow guys are becoming nice and sensitive these days grin
See you, the poor nigga will be at home now cursing, swooning and feeling sorry, moody, annoyed and irritative to himself grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine? by 2sizzlin(m): 12:02am On Jul 30, 2014
I'm the guy that paid for your t-fare, I knew I would still meet you here for it. So........080...go on??

10 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine? by adamskutty(m): 12:08am On Jul 30, 2014
so u were actually expecting the bloke to collect ur digits? he probably did that as a charity. grin

4 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine? by farano(f): 12:16am On Jul 30, 2014
adamskutty: so u where actually expecting the bloke to collect ur digits? he probably did that as a charity. grin
Hmmm I see. God bless him o grin
Re: Can You Imagine? by farano(f): 12:22am On Jul 30, 2014
Waspy: See you, the poor nigga will be at home now cursing, swooning and feeling sorry, moody, annoyed and irritative to himself grin grin grin
Lolz but he smiled when I thanked him na grin
Re: Can You Imagine? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 30, 2014
Not every guy that does something nice for you wants to straff you

7 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 30, 2014
well.....mayb d guy was tongue-tied oo....or mayb he s deaf n dumb

3 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine? by krazydave(m): 1:07am On Jul 30, 2014
At periods like this your happy??
I'm sure you both would meet at "the-other side" this night....

guys turning nice ke?.... He is either a kind gay, helpless dumb or he has plans for later this night in their meeting?.....
#jes_be_prepared_shaa

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine? by chibwike(m): 1:09am On Jul 30, 2014
I do dat often
Re: Can You Imagine? by laplace12(m): 5:21am On Jul 30, 2014
Op were you looking broke?
He could be a good samaritan whose good intentions was misunderstood.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine? by Hawlahscho(m): 5:35am On Jul 30, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Not every guy that does something nice for you wants to straff you

Tell them pastor!! That's What they don't know.

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine? by Hawlahscho(m): 5:40am On Jul 30, 2014
krazydave: At periods like this your happy??
I'm sure you both would meet at "the-other side" this night....

guys turning nice ke?.... He is either a kind gay, helpless dumb or he has plans for later this night in their meeting?.....
#jes_be_prepared_shaa

meaning there is no nice guy somewhere abi? I tell you there are nice guys, the guy knows they may still meet later in future so imagine how d lady will be if they later meet unexpectedly..... It would be so easy for the guy ehn. SO, MAYBE HE PROBABLY BOUGHT D SUBSCRIPTION DOWN FOR FUTURE USE. the guy must be nice kind and sharp guy. I fit do such sa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Imagine? by daryoor(m): 6:34am On Jul 30, 2014
if he meets you again he is likely to get more than your number. if he had collected it you'd be like: because u pay t.faire u dey, hw much be d t.fare sef?
Re: Can You Imagine? by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 30, 2014
I know the thing pained you well well.
I like guys dat always do the unexpected.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine? by imsuboi(m): 6:40am On Jul 30, 2014
this farano sef grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine? by farano(f): 6:50am On Jul 30, 2014
Hawlahscho:

meaning there is no nice guy somewhere abi? I tell you there are nice guys, the guy knows they may still meet later in future so imagine how d lady will be if they later meet unexpectedly..... It would be so easy for the guy ehn. SO, MAYBE HE PROBABLY BOUGHT D SUBSCRIPTION DOWN FOR FUTURE USE. the guy must be nice kind and sharp guy. I fit do such sa.
Meet again in this Lagos? *hiohiohiohiohio*
Re: Can You Imagine? by farano(f): 6:54am On Jul 30, 2014
softsparkyy:
I know the thing pained you well well.
I like guys dat always do the unexpected.
Pained ke? After d payment sef, I started thinking how to handle this person o without being rude you know. Chai God just do am for me grin
Re: Can You Imagine? by farano(f): 7:01am On Jul 30, 2014
temigracie: well.....mayb d guy was tongue-tied oo....or mayb he s deaf n dumb
Lol I'm not sure o tho we didn't gist anyway
Re: Can You Imagine? by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 30, 2014
farano: Lol I'm not sure o tho we didn't gist anyway
en en,no wonder...av been wondering since last nyt i read ur story,guys r nt as nice as dat now....
Re: Can You Imagine? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 30, 2014
For real? In Nigeria? By a Nigerian? shocked shocked
I don't belivit grin
Re: Can You Imagine? by farano(f): 7:19am On Jul 30, 2014
Naetochukwu: For real? In Nigeria? By a Nigerian? shocked shocked
I don't belivit grin
Me sef the thing still be like film for my eyes
Re: Can You Imagine? by farano(f): 7:24am On Jul 30, 2014
laplace12:
Op were you looking broke?
He could be a good samaritan whose good intentions was misunderstood.
My dear Last thing i'll do is to look broke. Even if I don't have 5naira, it can neva show on my outfit

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 30, 2014
I don't belivit grin
You better do ooo.
Our men are not that bad after all.

I have been given a lift before without the guy requesting for my number. I felt bad shaaaa. embarassed
Most times their minds are occupied with more important things than just a girl's number.
Some just want to help that's all.

9 Likes

Re: Can You Imagine? by KelvinGraphics(m): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2014
I kan't even remember aw many girls i have paid 4 there transport without asking 4 dia number including Farano self... I do that kuz sumtimez xum people do pay 4 my t.p without asking 4 my number or name self..
Re: Can You Imagine? by jamesbridget13(f): 8:55am On Jul 30, 2014
It happens.
Re: Can You Imagine? by Tymax(m): 9:02am On Jul 30, 2014
temigracie: en en,no wonder...av been wondering since last nyt i read ur story, guys r nt as nice as dat now....
I don't belivit grin
farano: Me sef the thing still be like film for my eyes

What is all this? angry Ladies, Ladies!! Please!!! We guys are more than that cool abeg
Re: Can You Imagine? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 30, 2014
Tymax:

What is all this? angry Ladies, Ladies!! Please!!! We guys are more than that cool abeg
.....guys,guys,guys!!! Please !!!repent frm ur evil ways.....we girls are more dan dat

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Women Hate Shy & Nervous Guys? / Are These People Angels Or Humans? / Mention 2 Nairalanders That Suit Any Of The Groups?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.