Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,134 members, 7,849,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Videos MUST READ! Letter From A Mistress . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Videos MUST READ! Letter From A Mistress . (572 Views)

CONFUSED! Her Lover Has A Mistress. HELP Pls Pls! / Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil / It's Hard Work Being A Mistress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Videos MUST READ! Letter From A Mistress . by KyekubbeJoo: 10:51am On May 04, 2013
tongue To the real housewife,She encourages her to stay strong and take care of their man during her turn.. lol!
This letter was written from a mistress to the real wife….enjoy!

Well. Firstly I don’t want this to seem like I don’t respect the boundaries of marriage, but as a prostitute, this is my point of view….

Ladies, we don’t intentionally go hunting for ur husbands, we meet them like you meet people everyday, through friends,
at the supermarket, at work functions hell even on the side of the road. We don’t always know from the get go the man is married because a lot of these brothers don’t wear rings or come with a stamp saying “taken”. Half the time he’s alone, there’s no trace of you, even in his car! It takes a well trained eye to spot traces of another woman, e.g seatbelt perfume, weave strands, hair oil on the headrest, etc.

My job in your relationship is to give him a break from reality, yes you and the kids are real but so are the bills and school
fees and work stress, I’m where he de-stresses. I know my place trust me I do, I know to keep quiet when you call while we together,

Read More:http://naija366.com/must-read-letter-from-a-mistress-to-the-real-housewife-lol/
Re: Videos MUST READ! Letter From A Mistress . by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 04, 2013
I pity these women.

(1) (Reply)

My Relationship Is Back Nd Better / Who To Choose / nothing too difficult for God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.