Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil (1856 Views)

Between A Wife And A Mistress ... Why You Should Be Both / CONFUSED! Her Lover Has A Mistress. HELP Pls Pls! / It's Hard Work Being A Mistress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil by anonymous6(f): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2011
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil by anonymous6(f): 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2011
What do men & women think about this? (it doesn't matter if you are married or not, just state your opinion but please tell me your marital status)
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil by 195(f): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2011
single --

or maybe not really single --

In a relationship with 11 other women

In regards to your post --- Im too tired to click play on both videos undecided
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil by anonymous6(f): 3:17pm On Dec 06, 2011
190_@:

single --

or maybe not really single --

In a relationship with 11 other women

In regards to your post --- Im too tired to click play on both videos undecided

with 11 women is that possible, any way I guess you have the energy

watch the videos it isn't that long
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil by 195(f): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2011
Damn!!

I have no comments But the wives of these men can clearly see that
The fault lies on them

I can imagine the pain such women are going thru knowing their men
keep mistresses and pay these women

No comment but i wont treat my wife that way
she' means alot to me to be treated that way
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil by anonymous6(f): 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2011
190_@:

Damn!!

I have no comments But the wives of these men can clearly see that
The fault lies on them

I can imagine the pain such women are going thru knowing their men
keep mistresses and pay these women

No comment but i wont treat my wife that way
she' means alot to me to be treated that way

oh ok, interesting response
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil by jaybee3(m): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2011
I should have come a woman shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil by 195(f): 3:31pm On Dec 06, 2011
grin grin

$3,000 + that car

Men women are making money
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil by anonymous6(f): 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2011
190_@:

grin  grin

$3,000 + that car

well she must be doing many sexual favors in return for her married boyfriend to be getting her all that stuff
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil by jaybee3(m): 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2011
190_@:

grin  grin

$3,000 + that car

Can you just imagine
What is she selling sef?
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil by MrsChima1(f): 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2011
jay bee:

I should have come a woman  shocked shocked shocked shocked

you wouldn't look right.   lipsrsealed
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil by anonymous6(f): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

LOL
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil by 195(f): 3:35pm On Dec 06, 2011
But that dark skinned lady is H to the A to the W to the T

$3,000 per month + that flashy white car and that expensive suit

OP -- Maybe you should start been a mistress

This is good business

Nigerian policiticans spend far more than that anyway

all cos of S[i]E[/i]X---- And she claims she aint a w[i]h[/i]ore

Good lawd!!
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil by jaybee3(m): 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

we live in an advanced world ma booboo
I heard we can do all sort of surgeries to the extent that 'em dumbass dudes wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

u been aiight hun?
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil by anonymous6(f): 3:38pm On Dec 06, 2011
190_@:

But that dark skinned lady is H to the A to the W to the T

$3,000 per month + that flashy white car and that expensive suit

OP -- Maybe you should start been a mistress

This is good business

Nigerian policiticans spend far more than that anyway

all cos of S[i]E[/i]X---- And she claims she aint a w[i]h[/i]ore

Good lawd!!

I am not that type of girl and will never be that type of girl, I have my morals and self respect.

Females like that turn out to be wasted goods when they get older
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil by 195(f): 3:40pm On Dec 06, 2011
^I wish you could talk to your fellow Nigerian sisters wink
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil by MrsChima1(f): 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2011
jay bee:

we live in an advanced world ma booboo
I heard we can do all sort of surgeries to the extent that 'em dumbass dudes wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

u been aiight hun?

Booboo? It is ma'am to you. I am good and you?
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil by jaybee3(m): 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2011
Chilling as usual
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil by MrsChima1(f): 4:04pm On Dec 06, 2011
jay bee:

Chilling as usual

Why did you moved pick Christmas wives thread to dating section but not Christmas husbands thread?
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil by jaybee3(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Why did you moved pick Christmas wives thread to dating section but not Christmas husbands thread?
Am i the only mod on NL?
Why conclude if you don't have proof?
So So wrong angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil by MrsChima1(f): 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2011
jay bee:

Am i the only mod on NL?
Why conclude if you don't have proof?
So So wrong angry angry angry angry angry

You are a moderator now and get to working.
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil by jaybee3(m): 4:27pm On Dec 06, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You are a moderator now and get to working.
You still haven't answered me

Why conclude when you don't have facts?
Mrs, Chima:

Re: Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil by MrsChima1(f): 4:29pm On Dec 06, 2011
jay bee:

You still haven't answered me

Why conclude when you don't have facts?

You dey vex?    grin grin grin grin

Because you are a moderator and all moderators are an unit.
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil by jaybee3(m): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You dey vex?    grin grin grin grin

Because you are a moderator and all moderators are an unit. 
looks like you are bent on acting dumb so i will just ignore your comments
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil by MrsChima1(f): 4:33pm On Dec 06, 2011
jay bee:

looks like you are bent on acting dumb so i will just ignore your comments

LMAO@Jaybee vex  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

It is that serious Jaybee?  Come here suga kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil by anonymous6(f): 4:36pm On Dec 06, 2011
190_@:

^I wish you could talk to your fellow Nigerian sisters  wink

well for the ones doing that, it is one thing to give advise and another to receive it but who am I to judge every situation the same when there are other factors involved in why some chose to do that like poverty. Any way I believe in the power of Karma, every women is grown and knows right from wrong, & is entitled to chose their path but they should face the consequences of their actions, whether good or bad.
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil by iice(f): 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2011
Long tori. Just say you have a man to take care of your wants/needs. Doesn't matter his status. Than all this 'if he that this, if she this that'. People like to justify their actions. Sometimes saying one thing and doing another thing.
I've said it time and again. If only i was like other people. I will be a bluidy billionaire.
Re: Inside The Mind Of A Mistress - Dr. Phil by anonymous6(f): 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2011
iice:

Long tori. Just say you have a man to take care of your wants/needs. Doesn't matter his status. Than all this 'if he that this, if she this that'. People like to justify their actions. Sometimes saying one thing and doing another thing.
I've said it time and again. If only i was like other people. I will be a bluidy billionaire.

true, LOL

(1) (Reply)

Why Anti-g*ay Law Should Not Be Enacted / Pls Help / Will You Marry A Widow?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.