Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. (3287 Views)

Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. / Am Dying In Silence: Where Is Pweetychic? / Dying For An Intimate Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by ikamefa(f): 1:50am On Apr 17, 2008
jennykadry:

IKAMEFA IKAMEFA IKAMEFA,how many times i call u cheesy cheesy cheesy,see d confusion u don set between rev sly and playa grin grin grin

na me cause am ? abi na @ topic? shocked

na jeje i dey carry my zanga-yansh waka pass na im i see the thread oh
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by TheSly: 1:51am On Apr 17, 2008
4 Him:

If i tell you ehn, you will leave 4 Play with all his marriages. grin

Sly is my brother from another mother . . . wink gotta let him have the best.
Make i think am. . . . . . .something is fishy here. . . .Ika na hot lady. . .i no fit miss that kain awwwof angry
4Play. . . no let ur mind dey sweet oo. . . i no dey give u anything. . . no worry. . i go expose you sharp sharpangry

Sly - Run 4 ya life oooooo! This dude has something up his sleeves
My sister. . . . . .trust me cool
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by TheSly: 1:56am On Apr 17, 2008
-------->4 Play

4 Play:

Those ones go only help with my refractory period but it won't help with my PE. sad No drug fit solve am. sad I have been trying innovative techniques like thinking of ugly things like OBJ's Ist daughter,but that doesn't seem to help.

I dey lie

4 Play:

@Topic

My refractory period now lasts for 1 week.Old age is getting to me. sad Thus,even if I had an opportunity to sleep with more than one woman in a day,I can't pull it off. embarassed

Add the fact that I suffer from severe premature ejaculation,1 is more than enough for me.
cool

Seh i no tell u
How i go allow my sister and my presumptive wife to marry your kind
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by 4Play(m): 1:57am On Apr 17, 2008
@J-Girl

Sly na your brother true true? Maybe I go dey nice to am from now on. grin I trust Sly to put in a good word for me when I come to meet your parents.

But why the guy want take woman wey I save money for all this while? Make im leave Ika alone. angry
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by 4Play(m): 1:59am On Apr 17, 2008
The Sly:

-------->4 Play

I dey lie
Seh i no tell u
How i go allow my sister and my presumptive wife to marry your kind

You see as Seun dey modify my posts just to embarrass me. shocked angry So na like this Seun dey do,his abunna go vanish! angry
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by jgirl3: 2:01am On Apr 17, 2008
haaaaaaaa! Refractory period?
4play - in fact, sorry ooooo! I'm happily married now.

Sly - thank you jare!
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by 4Him1(m): 2:02am On Apr 17, 2008
j-girl:

Lai Lai! If these girls are so hot, why aren't you hooked up to anyone of them yet.

Sly - Run 4 ya life oooooo! This dude has something up his sleeves cheesy

You just want to force me to reveal my hand sha . . . cheesy e no go work.
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by jgirl3: 2:04am On Apr 17, 2008
Hmmmmm - 4him, carry your girls abeg. I only want a correct sister-in-law.
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by 4Play(m): 2:05am On Apr 17, 2008
j-girl:

haaaaaaaa! Refractory period?
4play - in fact, sorry ooooo! I'm happily married now.

Sly - thank you jare!

I can explain.No allow Seun's pranks get between a potentially glorious polygamous marriage.My refractory period is as short as Britney Spear's marriage to Jason Alexander.
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by TheSly: 2:08am On Apr 17, 2008
4 Play:

I can explain.No allow Seun's pranks get between a potentially glorious polygamous marriage.My refractory period is as short as Britney Spear's marriage to Jason Alexander.
I beg go sleep. . . . No need for grammars here. . . angry
Breeze don blow. . . . .Chicken yansh don expose angry
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 17, 2008
@ sly

What happened to your name?
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 17, 2008
sly add ephyzim (levels) for him name cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by TheSly: 2:41am On Apr 17, 2008
stillwater:

@ sly

What happened to your name?
Seun altered ma F******** Name angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by CRAVE4U(m): 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2008
Ikamefa, am serious, i need you in my life, you are so beautiful and intelligent. Could you be the only girl in my life. Am
a young engineer, tall and handsome. my email ad is crave4u@live.co.uk
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by almondjoy(f): 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2008
Ikamefa. . .I beg post you full picture. . .the last one you posted looked like you no get legs. . .na only your head we see ooooooooooooooh

This dude might just change his mind or you never know. grin

I don't think "debosky" will like this at all! tongue

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm!  Olori!!!!

Many people don[b] meet [/b] iice, still dhey meet am sef tongue

Many people don meet Mukina2. . . she still remains a "great one" with all that. . . tongue

. . . . Now it is your turn to be[b] met![/b]  The last of the "Ladies of the Nairaland Ring"!

Singing. . . .

I go meet Ika oooooooooooooooooooo

She go make you d*** disappear

You are the loser. . . ,

She is the winner. . . .
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by ikamefa(f): 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2008
almondjoy:

Ikamefa. . .I beg post you full picture. . .the last one you posted looked like you no get legs. . .na only your head we see ooooooooooooooh

This dude might just change his mind or you never know.
grin

I don't think "debosky" will like this at all! tongue

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm! Olori!!!!

Many people don[b] meet [/b] iice, still dhey meet am sef tongue

Many people don meet Mukina2. . . she still remains a "great one" with all that. . . tongue

. . . . Now it is your turn to be[b] met![/b] The last of the "Ladies of the Nairaland Ring"!

Singing. . . .

I go meet Ika oooooooooooooooooooo

She go make you d*** disappear

You are the loser. . . ,

She is the winner. . . .

he! he! its no joke oh am a 4 inches tongue erhmmmmmmmm feets ! tall gal oh

so if dem no like dat head -shot, make alla dem waka!

make im change hin mind oh na dat one go pay me pass

all this noise for nuttin grin
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by almondjoy(f): 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2008
ikamefa:

he! he! its no joke oh am a 4 inches tongue erhmmmmmmmm feets ! tall girl oh

so if them no like that head -shot, make alla them waka!

make im change hin mind oh na that one go pay me pass

all this noise for nuttin grin

See im mouth. . . like e no dhey sweet you.

Anybody don propose to you for Nairaland before? cheesy Make you happy. . . too many old female cargos for Nairaland. At last this one is ready to pay your bride price. Just dash am the whole minus 4ft of you before im change im mind.

See your triplets iice and Mukina2 with harems all over Nairaland! grin
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by ikamefa(f): 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2008
almondjoy:

See im mouth. . . like e no dhey sweet you.

Anybody don propose to you for Nairaland before? cheesy Make you happy. . . too many old female cargos for Nairaland. At last this one is ready to pay your bride price. Just dash am the whole minus 4ft of you before im change im mind.

See your triplets iice and Mukina2 with harems all over Nairaland! grin

laughing my lumpy ass off
sweet who ? you should know by now sey i nor dey like too much noise grin

propose ke? persin dey marry twice? cheesy

of course my twinnies are HOT cheesy

having a harem is expected!
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by Imani(f): 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2008
wow, Ikamefa, you have certainly "hooked" the nairaland guys. . . .just that they are the wrong ones grin.

Sly and co, how many women will you toast. gosh lipsrsealed. The worst is that most of these same guys are also hooked to other nairalanders. Gosh dont we like all these drama grin, Nairaland drama makes some of those south american soap look boring
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by almondjoy(f): 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2008
ikamefa:

laughing my lumpy ass off
sweet who ? you should know by now sey i nor dey like too much noise grin

propose ke? persin dey marry twice? cheesy

of course my twinnies are HOT cheesy

having a harem is expected!

Hmm!  The most deadly of the "triplies"?  Silent but deadly slow poison. tongue  Me marry only once too. . . but concubines full ma harem, just to ease the "overuse" of the main, the main. . . .abi you wan kill am? grin  That is all we are saying.  Have the main pilot of your plane but have a lot of spare "navigators".   No need to marry twice arrrrrrrrrrall! cheesy  

Your tripolies are very hot. . .  cheesy  Infact too hot. . .  grin

We know your husband. . . but errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr variety as the say is the spice of life!  Reconsider please. . . .
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by almondjoy(f): 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2008
Imani:

wow, Ikamefa, you have certainly "hooked" the nairaland guys. . . .just that they are the wrong ones grin.

Sly and co, how many women will you toast. gosh lipsrsealed. The worst is that most of these same guys are also hooked to other nairalanders. Gosh don't we like all these drama grin, Nairaland drama makes some of those south american soap look boring

You too. . . the way you are going around these days. . . some peeps will soon escape from your YIM and come and open a thread to meet your too. cheesy

You just dhey underground dhey flirt with them guys with "UK sophistication". . . chop clean mouth! grin

Be kiafull I say! cheesy

I even suspect that some people are opening threads to meet themselves. cheesy

[size=15pt] Ikamefa? Did you open this thread yourself?[/size]

Shame the devil! grin
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by TheSly: 10:14pm On Apr 17, 2008
Ikamefa ma sweet heart. . . .welcome. . .
Im so enthused and elated to read your reply!. . . . . . . . cool

I dedicate this song to you ma sweet darl! and after that. . . take a warm kiss ( On your cheek kiss uhhhammm)

I lay my love on you
It's all I wanna do
Everytime I breathe I feel brand new
You open up my heart
Show me all your love, and walk right through
As I lay my love on you

What u think? cool
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by mukina2: 10:17pm On Apr 17, 2008
almondjoy:

Shame the devil! grin

haba! AJ grin grin Abeg my boo nor fit cheesy the snipers too mush ar tell you . .so she nor fit grin

crave4u na veteran Lander oh grin grin grin grin come dey do newbie grin
them nor dey tire . .
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by mukina2: 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2008
The Sly:

Ikamefa ma sweet heart. . . .welcome. . .
I'm so enthused and elated to read your reply!. . . . . . . . cool

I dedicate this song to you ma sweet darl! and after that. . . take a warm kiss ( On your cheek kiss uhhhammm)

I lay my love on you
It's all I want to do
Everytime I breathe I feel brand new
You open up my heart
Show me all your love, and walk right through
As I lay my love on you

What u think? cool

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by Imani(f): 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2008
almondjoy:

You too. . . the way you are going around these days. . . some peeps will soon escape from your YIM and come and open a thread to meet your too. cheesy

You just dhey underground dhey flirt with them guys with "UK sophistication". . . chop clean mouth! grin

Be kiafull I say! cheesy

Shame the devil! grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Is it true, all these people opening "i want to meet mukina, iice, ikamefa" etc graduated from yahoo yahoo chats grin

Oh my gosh. . .thank God i can count how many people i chat to on one hand.

You sure say no one wants to meet you too? And the usual suspects include 4play, 4Him and co. Debosky their igwe has been awol.

and lastly, it is not ladylike to be a flirt. I am an innocent observer in all the love games going on. What is my own. Everyone is free to love. . .singing "all we need is love" no be so? wink
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by TheSly: 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2008
Imani:

Sly and co, how many women will you toast. gosh lipsrsealed. The worst is that most of these same guys are also hooked to other nairalanders. Gosh don't we like all these drama grin, Nairaland drama makes some of those south american soap look boring
Imani. . . .
Madam . . . .with all due respect. . .permit me to say you are a classic definition of a wonderful and beautiful creature. . . cool
I had to twist ma neck to angle 360 to be able to view ur flawless beauty when u posted ur pic on your profile. . . .(Thank God say ma neck no break)
Your husband is the luckiest man on earth. . . . .pls believe that! cool
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by 4Play(m): 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2008
The Sly:

Imani. . . .
Madam . . . .with all due respect. . .permit me to say you are a classic definition of a wonderful and beautiful creature. . . cool
I had to twist ma neck to angle 360 to be able to view your flawless beauty when u posted your pic on your profile. . . .(Thank God say ma neck no break)
Your husband is the luckiest man on earth. . . . .please believe that! cool

When she post her pics? She dey purposely time am so I no go see the thing. grin

Even though she be woman,she no go fine pass me.

Wey Ika?My future wife. cool
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by mukina2: 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2008

Is it true, all these people opening "i want to meet mukina, iice, ikamefa" etc graduated from yahoo yahoo chats grin

no o cheesy most are multiple ID people and will do anything to get your attention by force grin grin

Ika wink TwinnyTM boo kiss run ooooooooooooooo grin please , grin
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by TheSly: 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2008
4 Play:

When she post her pics? She dey purposely time am so I no go see the thing. grin

Even though she be woman,she no go fine pass me.

Wey Ika?My future wife. cool

U missed then. . . . .Her colour is superb. . . .just like mine but im lighter that her. . . cool

Ika. . . ma sweetest laydie. . . .where are u. . . . cool
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by Imani(f): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2008
oh Sly, didnt know you got to see my pic shocked Had it on for only one night. Oh well. Thanks for the compliment

as for you mr 4play, i challenge you again to post your picture tongue.

mukina, please mind all those jobless men. They want to meet this and that person. Don't forget to sing that song " you ve got to have a JOB if you wanna be with me" cool
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by ikamefa(f): 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2008
almondjoy:

Be kiafull I say! cheesy

I even suspect that some people are opening threads to meet themselves.
cheesy

Shame the devil! grin

you are wrong here!

moi open a thread to meet maself

that is crazy, childish( immature)

like i told you i don't go looking for attention

i preffer to be in the background ,be anonymous

flirt with who jare? when did it become a bad thing to have online friends?
Imani:

Oh my gosh. . .thank God i can count how many people i chat to on one hand.

You sure say no one wants to meet you too? And the usual suspects include 4play, 4Him and co. Debosky their igwe has been awol.

and lastly, it is not ladylike to be a flirt.
I am an innocent observer in all the love games going on. What is my own. Everyone is free to love. . .singing "all we need is love" no be so? wink

bikonu chillaxxe oh @aj s mind is going haywire!

whether i be flirt or no flirt oh

the thing be sey, nor be me open this thread

am sure the nlander with the pseudo name craze4u can confirm dat
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by 4Play(m): 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2008
The Sly:

Ika. . . ma sweetest laydie. . . .where are u. . . . cool

Make you dey there dey "sweet" yourself. . . .wife snatcher. angry I don warn you many times,this na the last warning.

@Imani

Ladies first. . . .post,then I go post.I no see the picture when you post am so for now I can only picture you as a cross between Ndi Okereke-Onyuike and Iyabo. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! / Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend / Which Guy Is Interested In Me? 08064444932

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.