Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. (3288 Views)

Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. / Am Dying In Silence: Where Is Pweetychic? / Dying For An Intimate Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by TheSly: 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2008
4Play Post ur pic i beg. . . . angry angry angry angry
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by Imani(f): 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2008
Ikamefa,

I think AJ directed the first two lines of that post you quoted at me, especially the flirt part. It is nothing serious and all banter wink

4play, you are seriously crazy grin. You missed your chance. Never mind, another one will come soon one day cheesy. In the mean time, POST your picture lipsrsealed Cadet and I and m sure other ladies want to see the "handsome" igbo guy shocked. The yahoo messenger you have is probably as fake as mine, if you know what i mean grin

You want to marry married woman, some men just want to die young sha. .  .

sly, i am sure that car picture was not taken in naija as much as you love the place. It is a nice car though. cool
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by 4Play(m): 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2008
@Imani

I said I don't want to seduce these ladies on NL.

My YIM ain't fake o.How does a donut dance? grin
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by TheSly: 11:09pm On Apr 17, 2008
sly, i am sure that car picture was not taken in naija as much as you love the place. It is a nice car though. cool
Thanks madam . . . . . . . . . . . . . cool
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by almondjoy(f): 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2008
Imani:

Ikamefa,

I think AJ directed the first two lines of that post you quoted at me, especially the flirt part. It is nothing serious and all banter wink

4play, you are seriously crazy grin. You missed your chance. Never mind, another one will come soon one day cheesy. In the mean time, POST your picture lipsrsealed Cadet and I and m sure other ladies want to see the "handsome" igbo guy shocked. The yahoo messenger you have is probably as fake as mine, if you know what i mean grin

You want to marry married woman, some men just want to die young sha. .  .

You dhey mind the short woman? cheesy  She come dhey ves say I say she wan meet herself? grin  Gosh. . . you never know when you will hit a nerve. . . even in saints!  I beg make I carry ma wahala go another thread. . .before she use all her "supernatural" connections delete all ma post to #500! cheesy

You and this I-Man sef!  Anyway. . .as with all Nairaland romances. . .all I will say is goodluck!  UK connection for that matter. . . they driest there is in the world.  That one no go even last 2 minutes! grin Una fit each other.
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by Imani(f): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2008
almondjoy:

You dhey mind the short woman? cheesy  She come dhey ves say I say she wan meet herself? grin  Gosh. . . you never know when you will hit a nerve. . . even in saints!  I beg make I carry ma wahala go another thread. . .before she use all her "superntural" connections delete all ma post to #500! cheesy

You and this I-Man sef!  Anyway. . .as with all Nairaland romances. . .all I will say is goodluck!  UK connection for that matter. . . they driest there is in the world.  That one no go even last 2 minutes! grin Una fit each other.

You are looking for my trouble you this woman with all your unfounded allegations  angry grin. Me and you "understand" each other wellu wellu how can a weppa wano person wan fight me? shocked

Actually i am I-man's "senior" on nairaland as i joined before he discovered this website and registered with the name 4play. He came up with I-man to wind himself and not me up angry. It is all nothing but banter and fun. You are free to join in. You husband need not know lipsrsealed

4play is already spoken for from a very good source wink
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by ikamefa(f): 2:21am On Apr 19, 2008
almondjoy:

You dhey mind the short woman? cheesy She come dhey ves say I say she wan meet herself? grin Gosh. . . you never know when you will hit a nerve. . . even in saints! I beg make I carry ma wahala go another thread. . .before she use all her "superntural" connections delete all ma post to #500! cheesy

You and this I-Man sef! Anyway. . .as with all Nairaland romances. . .all I will say is goodluck! UK connection for that matter. . . they driest there is in the world. That one no go even last 2 minutes! grin Una fit each other.

yeye! if i dey vex this play for don scatter since oh cheesy abeg nor let my husband see all this britico(rondon) tongue allegations oh ,my papa don chop all his dowry money

i neffa ready to find another bruv!
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by Geniall: 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2008
ikamefa:

yeye! if i dey vex this play for don scatter since oh cheesy abeg nor let my husband see all this britico(rondon) tongue allegations oh ,my papa don chop all his dowry money

Indeed you're not, Ika!
What exactly is going on here, and who are these men falling over themselves for you? angry angry

grin
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by mukina2: 8:34pm On Apr 20, 2008
Geniall:

Indeed you're not, Ika!
What exactly is going on here, and who are these men falling over themselves for you?  angry angry

grin
hmmm " grin" hummmm hmmmmm grin grin
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by Geniall: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2008
mukina2:

hmmm " grin" hummmm hmmmmm grin grin

Old Roger is dead and gone to his grave, hum, ha, gone to his grave, grin

Where is Ika!!!
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by mukina2: 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2008
Geniall:

Old Roger is dead and gone to his grave, hum, ha, gone to his grave,   grin

Where is Ika!!!

they planted an apple tree over his head
humm haaaa hummmmm grin over his head grin

Ika dey for house grin
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by Geniall: 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2008
;d ;d wink
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by ikamefa(f): 8:48pm On Apr 20, 2008
erhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm !

pssssssssssssssssssssssssst! tongue
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by mukina2: 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2008
hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm tongue
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by ikamefa(f): 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2008
mukina2:

hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked come oh mk2 is dat genial i see up there tongue with just 2 10 posts? " grin "

oga wetin happen na? cheesy grin
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by TheSly: 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2008
Pls Pls Pls dont turn this thread to another version of ''Iice can i meet you''

Thanks. cool
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by nana(f): 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2008
lmao
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by Geniall: 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2008
ikamefa:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked come oh mk2 is that genial i see up there tongue with just 2 10 posts? " grin "

oga wetin happen na? cheesy grin

So is that all you have for me, Ika? Don't keep me waiting. . .

And yes, it is I indeed. I have been reborn.
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by mukina2: 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2008
Ika
he he yes na   na him na grin grin

na " grin" grin grin

heheheheheheheheheh
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by DonFanuchi: 9:13pm On Apr 20, 2008
Ikamefa please show up cos someone's dying for u grin
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by ikamefa(f): 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2008
The Sly:

Please Please Please don't turn this thread to another version of ''Iice can i meet you''

Thanks. cool

unless youare craze4u ( your pseudoname) you nor get mouth for this one oh grin so just go siddon or waka very far!

Geniall:

So is that all you have for me, Ika? Don't keep me waiting. . .

And yes, it is I indeed. I have been reborn.

reborn! shocked ( why is yinglish deserting me at this time of need) " grin " reborn? na wah oh
i better go and get[b] re-borned [/b] too anyways later tongue wink

mukina2:

Ika
he he yes na na him na grin grin

na " grin" grin grin

heheheheheheheheheh

na wah oh muki i dey fear all this una moderators sef ! " grin "
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by ikamefa(f): 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2008
DonFanuchi:

Ikamefa please show up because someone's dying for u grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by mukina2: 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2008
haba! grin nor fear us na " grin"

smoking hot . grin grin
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by DonFanuchi: 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2008
really b4 someone kicks the bucket in the name of love wink wink
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by DonFanuchi: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2008
seriously does anyone have a picture of this ikamefa?
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by CRAVE4U(m): 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2008
IKAMEFA, please am straight foward and new in the house, could you give me a chance to come into your life, pleaaaaase could you just send me mail, am really serious to have you as a wife, don't mind what they are saying in the
house, don't let them confuse you.
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2008
IKAMEFA, please am straight foward and new in the house, could you give me a chance to come into your life, pleaaaaase could you just send me mail, am really serious to have you as a wife, don't mind what they are saying in the
house, don't let them confuse you.

my friend take ur eyes else where,the babe is happily married,abi u wan put asounder?
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by DonFanuchi: 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2008
evidently i finnaly see why some guys here are loosing it the lady is probably some sort of a jinie cos she has cast a spell on some men upmin here.
its true why wud a man who can hunt hunt another mans game.Lions dnt eat dead stuff we kill our game cool
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by almondjoy(f): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2008

ikamefa (f)
Jaipur - India

Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You.
« #70 on: April 19, 2008, 02:21 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: almondjoy on April 18, 2008, 02:46 PM
You dhey mind the short woman? She come dhey ves say I say she wan meet herself? Gosh. . . you never know when you will hit a nerve. . . even in saints! I beg make I carry ma wahala go another thread. . .before she use all her "superntural" connections delete all ma post to #500!

You and this I-Man sef! Anyway. . .as with all Nairaland romances. . .all I will say is goodluck! UK connection for that matter. . . they driest there is in the world. That one no go even last 2 minutes! Una fit each other.

yeye! if i dey vex this play for don scatter since oh abeg nor let my husband see all this britico(rondon) allegations oh ,my papa don chop all his dowry money

I for say. . .who dash you ves? I know. The only kind charge ween you fit to charge, na the wan when no get battery for inside. cheesy
Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You. by almondjoy(f): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2008

Re: Where Is Ikamefa? Am Dying For For You.
« #69 on: April 18, 2008, 07:15 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: almondjoy on April 18, 2008, 02:46 PM
You dhey mind the short woman?   She come dhey ves say I say she wan meet herself?   Gosh. . . you never know when you will hit a nerve. . . even in saints!  I beg make I carry ma wahala go another thread. . .before she use all her "superntural" connections delete all ma post to #500!

You and this I-Man sef!  Anyway. . .as with all Nairaland romances. . .all I will say is goodluck!  UK connection for that matter. . . they driest there is in the world.  That one no go even last 2 minutes!  Una fit each other.

You are looking for my trouble you this woman with all your unfounded allegations    . Me and you "understand" each other wellu wellu how can a weppa wano person wan fight me?

Actually i am I-man's "senior" on nairaland as i joined before he discovered this website and registered with the name 4play. He came up with I-man to wind himself and not me up . It is all nothing but banter and fun. You are free to join in. Your husband need not know

4play is already spoken for from a very good source

Look at you. grin

. . . .And who is not spoken for on Narialand or outside Nairaland? cheesy  Including yourself?  We are here to cut shows and that's just about it.  If you senior Foul Play for Nairaland nko?. . .like you said. . .the husband does not have to know.  I get many sugar sons for Nairaland and I enjoy everyone of them! grin

You are a great sport. . .you are one of the few who understand it is all about fun and banter.  I am not looking to sample anything outside Nairaland for sure. grin Wetin I want take am do?  Who dey starve?  Just for good old fun that's all.  Pesin go leave the real thing for real life come begin dhey chase fake pictures for Nairaland? grin  My mugu no catch me reach so abeg.  All the handsome married and single dudes all around me here at work especially, I flirt with that I can feel as they follow they tickle ma waist and massage ma back for night, I haven't sample those ones. . .e come be fake dudes for Nairaland. Most probably living with their parents.  My life is definitely over then.

grin  I beg let's keep meeting ourselves here jare. . .it is fun to do so.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Questions And Answers Time -- Romance Only! / Dark, Hausa-Looking Girl With Long Hair Wants A Boyfriend / Which Guy Is Interested In Me? 08064444932

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.