Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Pls Which University In The South West Can Accept 235 For Medicine. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Which University In The South West Can Accept 235 For Medicine. (1224 Views)

Education: Why South-west And North Should Be Worried / The Easiest University To Get Admission For Medicine And Surgery In Nigeria / Pls Help Wit Jamb Subject Combinations And School That Can Accept My Result Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Which University In The South West Can Accept 235 For Medicine. by Opey4luv(m): 6:43pm On May 04, 2013
I scored 235 in my jamb. please is there any university in the south west that its cut off mark is less that. please all those that have any reasonable info abt these: ui, uni ilorin, oau, lautech please i need your urgent replies.
Re: Pls Which University In The South West Can Accept 235 For Medicine. by Opey4luv(m): 8:33pm On May 04, 2013
Please, it is very urgent. Please.
Re: Pls Which University In The South West Can Accept 235 For Medicine. by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 04, 2013
All of them does. Except Funaab which doesnt offer medicine as a course.

Btw, Unilorin is not in Southwest
Re: Pls Which University In The South West Can Accept 235 For Medicine. by Opey4luv(m): 7:42am On May 05, 2013
Do you really mean Uni Ilorin will accept 235 because I heard that their cut off mark is 240. Please are you sure I have a chance with that 235 or should I change my institution?
Re: Pls Which University In The South West Can Accept 235 For Medicine. by Nobody: 11:08am On May 05, 2013
Opey4luv: Do you really mean Uni Ilorin will accept 235 because I heard that their cut off mark is 240. Please are you sure I have a chance with that 235 or should I change my institution?
I believe i answered you correctly. ALL universities in the southwest will accept 235 for medicine.
Unilorin is in North central and their cutoff is 240
Re: Pls Which University In The South West Can Accept 235 For Medicine. by Opey4luv(m): 9:16pm On May 05, 2013
That means OAU and Lautech can accept 235?
Re: Pls Which University In The South West Can Accept 235 For Medicine. by Osumare2013: 10:46pm On May 05, 2013
^^^considering there admission cut-off for d past few years I'd say none. U need somethng lyk 250+ to stand a chance, unless u wanna go in through runz.

235 is not even enough for a course like mech engr in UI.

May change dis year though
Re: Pls Which University In The South West Can Accept 235 For Medicine. by andyjell01(m): 9:33am On May 06, 2013
Try niger delta university bayelsa state
The medical school there is one of the best now in the country
Cutoff mark is 200 for all courses
And the higher ur jamb score the better ur chance
So bro,u can be a doctor take this bold step now
I'm a student of the university,i'm in my 400level and i don't regret ever leavin lagos to travel all the way to bayelsa state.
Its ur call
Re: Pls Which University In The South West Can Accept 235 For Medicine. by Opey4luv(m): 2:34pm On May 06, 2013
I can not go to Niger Delta, am afriad of MEND. I need South West or North Central.
Re: Pls Which University In The South West Can Accept 235 For Medicine. by tufe(m): 4:27pm On May 06, 2013
Opey4luv: I can not go to Niger Delta, am afriad of MEND. I need South West or North Central.

Now this is a funny statement. I just had to laff

(1) (Reply)

University Of Lagos Masters Programme / Why Not Try This.? / How Can I Collect My Statement Of Result In Unilorin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.