Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Abeg Help Wit This Big Question Ohhhhhhhh My Fellow Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg Help Wit This Big Question Ohhhhhhhh My Fellow Nairalanders (900 Views)

Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing / MOD: abeg front page ABEG! Help Me Get A Job And I Marry U Right Away.... / Fellow Nl Abeg Help D Girl Am In Love With Is Confused Like Lana Lang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Help Wit This Big Question Ohhhhhhhh My Fellow Nairalanders by bisibaby(f): 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2008
Hello Nairalanders

Hi to all my people one of my friend ave this problem wit his guy she told his guy that she wants court wedding but the guy told her that never he cant do court wedding lai lai and they are almost planning for their wedding but now this is now a problem to this my friend she came to tell me but i dont know wat to say please help me wit this ohhhhhhhh
Re: Abeg Help Wit This Big Question Ohhhhhhhh My Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2008
number 1: u sound like you're d one in this problem and not a friend

number 2:maybe d guy doesnt want court wedding so he doesnt have to share his properties equally after a divorce

number 3:try and mind your business and don't put your mouth in things that has got to do wt husband and wife

reason:so that they no go use u settle for bedroom cool
Re: Abeg Help Wit This Big Question Ohhhhhhhh My Fellow Nairalanders by izeek(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2008
he still accepted to marry abi?
nah the venue be problem,
den u friend has another tin in mind.
Re: Abeg Help Wit This Big Question Ohhhhhhhh My Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2008
jennykadry:

number 1: u sound like you're d one in this problem and not a friend

number 2:maybe d guy doesnt want court wedding so he doesnt have to share his properties equally after a divorce

number 3:try and mind your business and don't put your mouth in things that has got to do wt husband and wife

reason:so that they no go use u settle for bedroom cool
jenny, clap for urself.
Re: Abeg Help Wit This Big Question Ohhhhhhhh My Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2008
jenny, clap for yourself.

kpa kpa kpa kpakpa kpa grin
Re: Abeg Help Wit This Big Question Ohhhhhhhh My Fellow Nairalanders by bisibaby(f): 7:16pm On Apr 16, 2008
@ jenny

shey u wan abuse me before? i was askin a question and u are here saying it sounds is me and i shud mind my business can u imagine oga ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Abeg more response from the house jare
Re: Abeg Help Wit This Big Question Ohhhhhhhh My Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 16, 2008
@ jenny

shey u wan abuse me before? i was askin a question and u are here saying it sounds is me and i should mind my business can u imagine oga ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

im not abusing u,u sound like d real person going thru dis pains and i was only advising u not to stick ur mouth in watever dat has got to do wt husband and wife,because na u them go use settle their differences,and yes i still insist dat u mind ur business and leave them couples to sort out themselves,afterall u r not d one d guy is marrying or are u?they r d two persons involved here and hence should settle off btw themselves what kinda wedding they want,or do u wanna gather nairaland replies and take to ur friend,make them come use some people settle abi

Abeg more response from the house jare
and more u will get
Re: Abeg Help Wit This Big Question Ohhhhhhhh My Fellow Nairalanders by ufobabe(f): 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2008
[size=20pt]laughter is the shortest distance between two people[/size]
Re: Abeg Help Wit This Big Question Ohhhhhhhh My Fellow Nairalanders by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2008
Re: Abeg Help Wit This Big Question Ohhhhhhhh My Fellow Nairalanders by bigfather(m): 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2008
This shouldn't be a basis for quarelling.
Court Wedding or Church wedding,mosalashi wedding abi aiyelala shrine wedding o !
Wedding na wedding so long as there are people there to witness the whole procedding, i see no big deal in it !
Re: Abeg Help Wit This Big Question Ohhhhhhhh My Fellow Nairalanders by SweetT1: 2:48am On Apr 17, 2008
@Bisibaby

Is that it?? You sounded like your house was on fire !! Gbeborun, leave your friend alone and let her decide on her own.
Re: Abeg Help Wit This Big Question Ohhhhhhhh My Fellow Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:57am On Apr 17, 2008
@Bisibaby

Is that it?? You sounded like your house was on fire !! Gbeborun, leave your friend alone and let her decide on her own.

God bless u
Re: Abeg Help Wit This Big Question Ohhhhhhhh My Fellow Nairalanders by arianne(f): 3:02am On Apr 17, 2008
Sweet T:

@Bisibaby

@poster- pele, u have suffered o! but i know u mean well 4ur friend. gossip is such an ignoble act, u should avoid it cheesy pele
Re: Abeg Help Wit This Big Question Ohhhhhhhh My Fellow Nairalanders by reniks(f): 5:56am On Apr 17, 2008
It really is their business so you might wanna stay back and let them reach a compromise. However, if its hard to avoid sticking your nose, you could ask your friend what reason/s he gives for not wanting a court wedding and her reason for wanting it at all cost, weigh the response and give your advice based on that.
Re: Abeg Help Wit This Big Question Ohhhhhhhh My Fellow Nairalanders by bisibaby(f): 10:14am On Apr 17, 2008
eh eh oga ohhh how all of una come dey for one abusing shoe like this na crime to ask questions cant your friend ask you questions?

oga fun yin ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

@ ufobabe wat is the meaning of the laughter is the shortest distance between two people that u said, abeg throw more lite
Re: Abeg Help Wit This Big Question Ohhhhhhhh My Fellow Nairalanders by saucekid(m): 11:35am On Apr 17, 2008
why dont they do babalawo wedding grin?
just asking
Re: Abeg Help Wit This Big Question Ohhhhhhhh My Fellow Nairalanders by Rasqieeeee(m): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2008
bisi bisi bisi , oluwa lo ni bisi, elenu bisibisi, lol let them come my house come do the wedding, Gbeborun
Re: Abeg Help Wit This Big Question Ohhhhhhhh My Fellow Nairalanders by Scopium: 11:49am On Apr 17, 2008
[size=13pt]Personally I don't need a court wedding, so if this guy don't need it and your friend can't do without it then they are two parallel line that can never meet. The best option is to opt out that is if neither of them is ready to compromise.[/size]
Re: Abeg Help Wit This Big Question Ohhhhhhhh My Fellow Nairalanders by saucekid(m): 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2008
shebi i talk am before
Re: Abeg Help Wit This Big Question Ohhhhhhhh My Fellow Nairalanders by bisibaby(f): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2008
wetin u talk b4 ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

(1) (Reply)

Bottycall / Commitment Phobia / Sex And Relationship How Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.