Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,512 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing (6261 Views)

Curvy Lagos Big Girl Shares Bedroom Photo On Her Social Media Account / How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl / Meet Lagos Big Girl, Roman, The Carrier Of The Biggest Cowbell Sack In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Oyinloaded: 6:52am On Jan 19, 2016
That your father is not a rich man is not an excuse for you to be sleeping with every man who has your phone number for money. You can engage yourself in a productive venture and make a - See more at: http://jaykbest..com.ng/2016/01/ladies-come-and-see-what-this-big-girl.html

Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 19, 2016
How many times we wan see this post. It made FP last week

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 19, 2016
I love women who look beyond their present situations

God bless her hand work

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 19, 2016
Nice. At least she's not Waiting on the Govt to get her a job. Half bread is better than nothing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by SINNZ(m): 7:07am On Jan 19, 2016
mimzy:
Nice. At least she's not Waiting on the Govt to get her a job. Half bread is better than nothing

More importantly, she doesn't see her huge ass as a meal ticket. That's more applaudable.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 19, 2016
Women who can dig their own holes, can survive in any tragedy...

In this time, where all things are expensive my hats off to all women who are independent and have a job with a dignity.. grin
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by lordprosh(m): 7:14am On Jan 19, 2016
If all young peepz can have her kind of idea.. Den africa will be producing great minds
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by xpac01(m): 7:15am On Jan 19, 2016
If I hear say this is real. Babe just posing with block.

If you want to plumb a block for choking this not how you stand and the dressing sef Make cement catch those designers hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Nature8(m): 7:25am On Jan 19, 2016
Wow! I'm impressed, but that kind of job is not good for a lady sha..
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by bewla(m): 7:49am On Jan 19, 2016
na you won give her food or oloso ops
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 19, 2016
Well said SINNZ, on an average, others in her shoes would hv preferred the easy way out

SINNZ:

More importantly, she doesn't see her huge ass as a meal ticket. That's more applaudable.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by JoeCutie(m): 8:17am On Jan 19, 2016
mimzy:
Would you honestly have that 'half bread', Mimz, or go for bons (albeit it's smaller) instead? grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by JoeCutie(m): 8:21am On Jan 19, 2016
SINNZ:

Dude!!! cheesy

Wetin your eye find go there ehn? You wanto break my fast for me now abi? grin

Mehn that mountain of an ass sha. I saw it even before you but I zipped my mouth. Must you remind me!? cheesy

Careful oh
. grin
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 19, 2016
grin I'm not d one in d situation na.

JoeCutie:
Would you honestly have that 'half bread', Mimz, or go for bons (albeit it's smaller) instead? grin
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by JoeCutie(m): 8:27am On Jan 19, 2016
mimzy:
grin I'm not d one in d situation na.

grin grin In the 'situation'? Lol. Okay, I get what you mean there.

But if you were to be in that 'situation' (God forbid!!! Yes, before you scream it, lemme just help you shout it first. Lol), would you still stick to the 'half bread'? Talk true oh!
tongue cheesy
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 19, 2016
Allow me to "scream my own scream na" tongue. Yes I'll stick wv d decent half bread until heaven decides to smile at me and Gime loaves to feed multitudes.

JoeCutie:
grin grin In the 'situation'? Lol. Okay, I get what you mean there.

But if you were to be in that 'situation' (God forbid!!! Yes, before you scream it, lemme just help you shout it first. Lol), would you still stick to the 'half bread'? Talk true oh!
tongue cheesy
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by SINNZ(m): 9:13am On Jan 19, 2016
JoeCutie:
Dude!!! cheesy

Mehn that mountain of an ass sha. I saw it even before you but I zipped my mouth. Must you remind me!? cheesy

Careful oh
. grin

Mehn that ass is fat bro, its the first thing I noticed. If I was the contractor, I wouldn't mind giving her a job just to watch that ass every damn day!! gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 19, 2016
Nonsense!! undecided any guy dat quote me here today,thunder fire him cheesy cos na only d sexy ass i see wey good in d pics! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
Nonsense!! undecided any guy dat quote me here today,thunder fire him cheesy cos na only d sexy ass i see wey good in d pics! angry

sitting comfortably, waitin for the thunder, according to your statement #smiles
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 19, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

sitting comfortably, waitin for the thunder, according to your statement #smiles
cheesy sending thunder very soon!!
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy sending thunder very soon!!
#smiles, hurry up.
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

#smiles, hurry up.
This one u just smiling ehnnn grin,i am not sending again!
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
This one u just smiling ehnnn grin,i am not sending again!
hahaha, think I have to grab popcorns , will be interesting. the thunder ?
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 19, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

hahaha, think I have to grab popcorns , will be interesting. the thunder ?
lol,dont wanna release d thunder again cheesy
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by AwesomeDuru(m): 10:20am On Jan 19, 2016
Personally, I respect this lady and her hardwork instincts. She's the true definition of who a woman should be.
A lot of people already hate me because of the comment I gave about "under a woman's skirt" but to those who understand what I meant there, thumbs up!
Ride on young lady, I see you moving to greater heights.
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by JoeCutie(m): 10:22am On Jan 19, 2016
mimzy:

Allow me to "scream my own scream na" tongue. Yes I'll stick wv d decent half bread until heaven decides to smile at me and Gime loaves to feed multitudes.

Lmao! You're so funny. grin

I won't allow you to scream, I wouldn't want you to stress yourself. Allow me do that for you. grin

And now I believe you have loaves already? Or within a short time?
grin
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by JoeCutie(m): 10:24am On Jan 19, 2016
SINNZ:

Mehn that ass is fat bro, its the first thing I noticed. If I was the contractor, I wouldn't mind giving her a job just to watch that ass every damn day!! gringrin
God will forgive you, Sinnz. grin

You had better repent oh, no time
. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by JoeCutie(m): 10:25am On Jan 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked angry sad

Well I'm not sure I'm surprised! lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 19, 2016
JoeCutie:
shocked shocked angry sad

Well I'm not sure I'm surprised! lipsrsealed
angry angry
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by JoeCutie(m): 11:30am On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Monalisa185(f): 11:47am On Jan 19, 2016
JoeCutie:
Dude!!! cheesy

Careful oh
. grin

shockedshocked
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by JoeCutie(m): 11:50am On Jan 19, 2016
Monalisa185:

shockedshocked
Lol. What? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Who Marry Curvy Plus -size Women Are Happier!!! / Woman Beats Side Chic To Stupor And Strips Her Naked (graphic Photo) / This Thing Is Better Than Your Certificate [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.