Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

<<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> - Literature (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> (127908 Views)

Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans / Blessing Of The Fæ,ocelot Spleen. Rise Of The Guardians,chief Of The CH'ANG SHI / Tade - The Rise Of An Activist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by UjSizzle(f): 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
Has the story finally ended? Can I get the 'edited' version pls pls pleeeaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeee? *puppy eyes*
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 3:59pm On Sep 09, 2013
uj_sizzle: Has the story finally ended? Can I get the 'edited' version pls pls pleeeaaaaaasssssssssssseeeeeeeeee? *puppy eyes*
No.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by UjSizzle(f): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
No.
hehehe I expected that.....

*juts out bottom lip* please mynd lemme have the edited script...please please??
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
uj_sizzle:
hehehe I expected that.....

*juts out bottom lip* please mynd lemme have the edited script...please please??
No
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Tovot: 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2013
I have read them,I just did not comment.The burning cold isnt complete tho!
Mynd_44:
Look at my profile and go to The Burning cold

or Tri-paternal son
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by UjSizzle(f): 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2013
killjoy
Mynd_44:
No
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
Tovot: I have read them,I just did not comment.The burning cold isnt complete tho!
I am working on burning cold
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2013
uj_sizzle: killjoy
That's me
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by MariaGoretti: 6:21pm On Sep 09, 2013
Mynd, still on this? Have you been sick?
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2013
Maria-Goretti:
Mynd, still on this? Have you been sick?
I have finished na
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Sequoia(m): 9:08am On Sep 10, 2013
Mynd_44,

Twas a lovely tale and most times it seems like we were there watching all the events as they unfolded.

Thanks again. I have really enjoyed your stories - started with the Tri-paternal son and then the Guardians. wishing u more inspiration to create more masterpieces, and especially to work on the burning cold.

Regards,

Sequoia
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Therock5555(m): 2:13pm On Sep 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
Did you just call me boo?

Oga mynd sorry o, na my second hand typewriter cause am, na boss i be wan write.

D tin come dey funny me sefcheesy

Nice ending to your story boss, now i can resume the tri parternal son
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Wittywizard(m): 11:25am On Sep 14, 2013
Bertadayz: Mynd if u dnt kil me with dis story of urs ...who will ?

Excellento !
dettol will
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by kayemjay(m): 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
Damn! I just stumbled on this. Read the first 2 updates but stopped. Looks like a masterpiece.

Don't want it to influence my chain of thoughts as I write.

Will come back sometime in the future.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by ERF: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2013
Thank God this thing av end grin

Well don Oga Mynd! Yhu tried in leaving out the 4 heroes of harm, if not i wouldn't av slept. I know kareem would be the v.p.

So tell me, what about the heroes, what happend to them naa?
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by gwekes2: 5:23pm On Sep 17, 2013
I was hooked for days, with lot of excitement from this master piece,I never knew Nigerians got writing skills like this that could blow minds up, too many suspense with my tablet close to my eyes to catch the latest update. with the excitement I made all my friends and colleague want a glands on it. ones attracted no looking back till conclusion. the writer is good. You can be CHINWE Achebe replacement if you keep the good work like he did.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by lolabridget(f): 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
Tank u so much
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by awodman: 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
A very good crafted piece I must say...a thriller away from the normal romance stuff here..it was a pleasurable reading..thanks mind
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
awodman: A very good crafted piece I must say...a thriller away from the normal romance stuff here..it was a pleasurable reading..thanks mind
You are welcome
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Ndkings1(m): 8:54am On Oct 16, 2013
Heys! Last to comment!
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 9:00am On Oct 16, 2013
Huh?
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by hardie14(f): 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
Now I can convinently add mynd 2 my train of captivatin nairaland writers. Nyc 1 dia
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2013
hardie14: Now I can convinently add mynd 2 my train of captivatin nairaland writers. Nyc 1 dia
Thanks
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Zikdik(m): 6:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
Mynd_44:
Thanks
Err Mynd, why not make "The Guardians" are thriller series?
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2013
Zikdik:
Err Mynd, why not make "The Guardians" are thriller series?
This is the first in the series na
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Zikdik(m): 7:05am On Dec 13, 2013
Mynd_44:
This is the first in the series na
Yipee!
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 7:13am On Dec 13, 2013
Zikdik:
Yipee!
You will pay for it though
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Scapashini3(m): 9:24am On Oct 13, 2014
Phew
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 9:59am On Oct 13, 2014
Scapashini3:
Phew
What?

1 Like

Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Scapashini3(m): 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2014
Mynd44:

What?
yhu too good. . . Ah still dae page 28 sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply)

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.