Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

<<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> - Literature (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> (128329 Views)

Mary Apocalypse Rise of Titans / Blessing Of The Fæ,ocelot Spleen. Rise Of The Guardians,chief Of The CH'ANG SHI / Tade - The Rise Of An Activist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by UjSizzle(f): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2016
Shey you still have this story on your laptop or Drive? I'd love to edit it, alongside Tri-paternal son.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 10:47am On Oct 05, 2016
UjSizzle:
Shey you still have this story on your laptop or Drive? I'd love to edit it, alongside Tri-paternal son.
I cannot afford you except I am allowed to pay in kisses
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by UjSizzle(f): 11:00am On Oct 05, 2016
Mynd44:
I cannot afford you except I am allowed to pay in kisses
You can pay with ice-cream and afterwards a gym registration for whatever weight I gain grin
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 11:17am On Oct 05, 2016
UjSizzle:

You can pay with ice-cream and afterwards a gym registration for whatever weight I gain grin
You can loose weight by kissing too na grin grin
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by bishopkay: 12:10am On Oct 06, 2016
Mynd44:

I used Google

Used to think you were a deuch bag the way people hate on you especially in politics session- no offence. But what you did here is EPIC as in Tom clancy shi1t epic

Dude you are brained and I enjoyed every part of this story. Jah bless

1 Like

Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 4:57am On Oct 06, 2016
bishopkay:

Used to think you were a deuch bag the way people hate on you especially in politics session- no offence. But what you did here is EPIC as in Tom clancy shi1t epic

Dude you are brained and I enjoyed every part of this story. Jah bless

Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Ikigia: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2016
Simply marvellous..... well-done @Mynd44
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by tonybrownz(m): 9:22am On Oct 25, 2016
Mynd44:

16? Hmmm

and someone said minors don't visit this section
God and now am 20 holy Moses. .
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by fursNpaws(f): 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
Mynd44:
[b]I would love to thank everyone who has made this work a success. This has been the most difficult piece of anything I have ever written and to everyone who spurned me on,I say thank you. I know I cannot completely mention your names but I can at least name some of you

Ijebabe for asking for a story like this

Dubem, that hook up and advice is to die for

Gree-die for her advice and support

Phaya for the push and threats grin

G***I for company

Mellisaray for believing

Firestar for her abstract nature that spurns me

Stanley (Forgot your username) for the drink you invited me for cheesy

And to those who have been reading and forcing me to keep typing and updating, I amsorry I did not finish when I said I will and I hope you can forgive me.
Special thanks goes to my laptop for behaving well and making me type this easily (I know you need a replacement), PHCN for their madness, all my friends who actually give me space to type when we are in the middle of a chat.

I cannot mention you all; all I can say is thank you to everyone. I appreciate y’all[/b]

and so after 3yrs of writing ds masterpiece, I read it n I was captivated from d beginning to d end. at a point I was mixing up d fiction wt reality esp at a time like ds wen Mr President is outta d country. apparently u got skills. well done sir. I hope by now it already in print as twill surely be a bestseller. Cheers!

1 Like

Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2017
fursNpaws:

and so after 3yrs of writing ds masterpiece, I read it n I was captivated from d beginning to d end. at a point I was mixing up d fiction wt reality esp at a time like ds wen Mr President is outta d country. apparently u got skills. well done sir. I hope by now it already in print as twill surely be a bestseller. Cheers!

Thanks. I appreciate…it is not on print though
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Auric(m): 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
dis guy sha dis nor b book o na film better one at dat e just pain me say I just see am u sure say na u write an abi ur mama help u.. Shuoo u too good joor
how person go good reach like take am easy o m add me mtn mast nor fall press u o
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 12:01am On Jul 13, 2017
Auric:
dis guy sha dis nor b book o na film better one at dat e just pain me say I just see am u sure say na u write an abi ur mama help u.. Shuoo u too good joor
how person go good reach like take am easy o m add me mtn mast nor fall press u o
Lol.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by sunkoye: 8:09pm On Aug 07, 2017
Action packed from the word go to the end. Em em.... are you by any chance related to Tom Clancy. cool
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 5:26am On Aug 08, 2017
sunkoye:
Action packed from the word go to the end. Em em.... are you by any chance related to Tom Clancy. cool
Thanks
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 08, 2017
I be damned if this is not the best story I hv ever read. You are the best and I believe only you can write on a more broader conspiracy. Think about this topic "the bokoharam conspiracy".
You are an amazing writer
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Mynd44: 10:07am On Aug 08, 2017
.com
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by devilmaycry1(m): 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
nice
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Gabriel6(m): 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2018
nice tori
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by DzTzl(f): 10:25am On Sep 16, 2018
I must commend Mynd44 for this great masterpiece, Kudos!
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Galactico4ever(m): 10:18am On Aug 12, 2020
Mynd44, I didn't you're such a wonderful writer. I finally finished this today and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Nice work,an sure many guys in the politics section will be disappointed.
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by Olowoeko11: 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2023
I followed this thread in its inception, now I came back to enjoy it again I think it should be adapted to movie and it will surpass shanty town
Re: <<<The Guardians: Rise of the Powers that Be>>> by dawno2008(m): 10:19am On May 08
What a story ♥️

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (Reply)

Nigeria to Europe through the desert-A true life story / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / Authors On Okadabooks Drop Your Book Info Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.