Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:34 AM

2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? (42878 Views)

My Friend's Waec Result !!! What Course Can He Study ??? / Sad! Nigerian Student Commit Suicide Over Poor Result / Unilorin Post-UME Result: What Did You Score? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by 1000bytessulex(m): 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2013
STORM2:
My guy, you're not supposed to spend "sleepless nights" reading. You're meant to spend months preparing diligently. Not spend a few "nights" crash reading. As for the ppl who u say didn't read and yet scored 250....they're simply more intelligent than average. E dey happen. I scored 204 on my first attempt...and I didn't solve even a single question...I did not prep. E dey happen. Don't hate the playa. On my second attempt I scored 244 cos I spent MONTHS PREPARING not "sleepless nights" forming activity a week to the paper. Nobody can blame JAMB for mass failure. Some ppl are just better at taking tests than others. And ofcourse, some ppl take time to do the work required to pass. People like u that have decided "malpractise" is the way forward...hmmm I reserve my comment. God bless all who work hard abeg.
storm,hw va??
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by Olril18(m): 6:17am On Nov 30, 2013
not evrione depends on cheating ..

i bought all books and read for months like if my life depends on them...scoring 203 was a shocker,knowing that d exam itself,i think i did well,i rememberd sobbing for several days thinking my dream of studying law is gone....ironically i destroyed.d postjamb(scored 79)and still get admission to law....
some people might depends on cheating,d truth is,and let's face it,despite this "education in nigeria has fallen" saying, nigerian students are not that dull,and jamb itself has some glaring problems..
how they were able to compute results of candidates of over 2 million within four/five days remains.a.sort of mystery to me.
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by daviduz: 8:21am On Nov 08, 2014
I am David by name, all my waec results for 2014 was withheld and it was Mr Andrew that helped me to release the result, and he have ask me to inform or bring another twenty persons who their results were withheld so if you are interested you can call his number 08152240666
Re: 2013 JAMB Poor Result: What Caused It? by jutino(f): 10:38pm On Mar 06, 2015
chiwuike20:
This is a poorly framed-up lies being told here. 260 and 70 in jamb and uniben without getting admitted, is pure garbage. I cousin scored below dis cut-off marks and is presently studying law @ uniben. People lay much emphasis on their last year's score, who knws, most of them cheated and got away wit it, but were apprehended dis year. My sis was lucky to get away wit hers last year by being admitted wit anoda runsing @ unizik
what will I gain by lieing thanks be to GOD who favoured her this year she is now in babcock studying accounting I can give u her number to call her not everyone who post here lies ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson / "The Results Are Fake": JAMB Speaks On Release Of UTME 2018 Results / Gudu, Sokoto Has No Secondary School In Nigeria (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.