Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,917 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D (4817 Views)

Selfie Gone Wrong... See What A Father Of Two Posted On IG (GRAPHIC) / Groom Puts Head In Wife's Wedding Gown At Wedding Venue(photos) / Pen*s Enlargement Gone Wrong (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Mynd44: 9:45am On May 05, 2013
greatgod2012:

Can you remember the saying......."you are addressed the way you dress".........no matter how godly she might be, no one will see her for the first time with this type of dressing, that is showing all her endowment, and not think otherwise about her.

Haba!mynd, dont fall my hand o......see her ni...p.ples nigboro oshodi, and you are here telling me blah,blah,.....about her character.

Okay, i have one question for you, can you allow your wife dressed like this on your wedding day, just like this, with gbogboe, gbogboe outside like this, just answer yes or no, then, i will know what to say.
Thank you and may God help us all.
Can you not see the Groom smilling? As long as the guy no complain, e no concern us abi na we marry am give am? If she likes she can go uncladed as long as the man no talk

God help us all cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Nobody: 9:53am On May 05, 2013
What's the difference between this and a g-string or not wearing panties? Hypocrites

Mam unleash your boobs, your man seems happy with that, so nothing do u
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Rhymez(m): 9:54am On May 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
Can you not see the Groom smilling? As long as the guy no complain, e no concern us abi na we marry am give am? If she likes she can go uncladed as long as the man no talk

God help us all cheesy
th

The gift of free will has really made humans crazy
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Nobody: 9:54am On May 05, 2013
Mynd44 A+
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Shugamania(f): 9:56am On May 05, 2013
Abeg..
Are u guys not seeing d 'koko' on the man's head
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Mynd44: 9:59am On May 05, 2013
Rhymez:
th

The gift of free will has really made humans crazy
The man is marrying the woman of his own will na. How would you feel is some stranger came to you and starts yapping about something about your wife which you are comfortable with? It is his wife and non of your business
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Rhymez(m): 10:00am On May 05, 2013
Shugamania: Abeg..
Are u guys not seeing d 'koko' on the man's head
They had a fight because of the gown. She won the fight that was why she wore it. grin
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Mynd44: 10:02am On May 05, 2013
Rhymez:
They had a fight because of the gown. She won the fight that was why she wore it. grin
As long as they did not put a bleeping gun to his head when he said "I do" it is not in our place to condem. He could have walked away but he chose not too
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Rhymez(m): 10:02am On May 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
The man is marrying the woman of his own will na. How would you feel is some stranger came to you and starts yapping about something about your wife which you are comfortable with? It is his wife and non of your business
ok sir
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by luvmijeje(f): 10:12am On May 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: What's the difference between this and a g-string or not wearing panties? Hypocrites

Mam unleash your boobs, your man seems happy with that, so nothing do u
Bros,there is a different except if I am not putting on a cloth to cover it.
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by 190: 10:16am On May 05, 2013
Shugamania: ^
cheesy

Get a room already.

to do what exactly there
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by greatgod2012(f): 10:21am On May 05, 2013
Pls, @ all and sundry, i have some questions......what does it really cost to dress decently and responsibly?
Do we blame it on civilisation or what?
Do we say its caused by westernisation or what?
Or is it in the name of fashion?
What exactly is wrong with dressing decently and responsibly?
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Nobody: 10:30am On May 05, 2013
So whose cup runneth ovah?

Bride or groom?
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Shugamania(f): 10:48am On May 05, 2013
Rhymez:

grin grin grin
Case settled then. He'll know better than to argue with her in future. cheesy

190:

to do what exactly there

Leave that to adaobi, she knows what to do. tongue
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by luvmijeje(f): 10:54am On May 05, 2013
greatgod2012: Pls, @ all and sundry, i have some questions......what does it really cost to dress decently and responsibly?
Do we blame it on civilisation or what?
Do we say its caused by westernisation or what?
Or is it in the name of fashion?
What exactly is wrong with dressing decently and responsibly?
Thank you.
In my opinion, when you dress decently you don't get to be the focal of attention. You also don't get to attract guyz that lacks discipline. Finally indecent dressing is a way to cover your low self esteem.
But there is an exception, there are places you go to and you are not expected to dress decently e.g club.
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 05, 2013
Mynd_44:
As long as they did not put a bleeping gun to his head when he said "I do" it is not in our place to condem. He could have walked away but he chose not too

Walk away the day of the wedding? shocked I am sure he could not have done anything at that time ,it was too late ... grin
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by fruityjojo(f): 12:10pm On May 05, 2013
Obviously she couldn't get a a wedding gown she loved her exact size with her small body frame but almighty bosoms. Poor gal wardrope malfunction.
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 05, 2013
This is not even a question of morality. The dress is tacky, whatever happened to decency, especially on your wedding day?
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Mynd44: 1:36pm On May 05, 2013
@kenyattaMoore:

Walk away the day of the wedding? shocked I am sure he could not have done anything at that time ,it was too late ... grin
Then it is not our concern...
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Mynd44: 1:37pm On May 05, 2013
fruityjojo: Obviously she couldn't get a a wedding gown she loved her exact size with her small body frame but almighty bosoms. Poor gal wardrope malfunction.
And they wore it with smiles on their faces so why should we condem it?
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Joebeck(f): 2:00pm On May 05, 2013
No sane lady will dress like this.
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Oluwaseun929(m): 3:33pm On May 05, 2013
Forget abt the smile on the Grooms face, itz customary for guys not to see the brides wedding dress b4 d wedding, he might not have approved the dress if had seen it bfore hand. He is probably smilling because he doesn't want to spoil d wedding pictures nd there's really notting he can do abt it.
Mynd_44:

God help us all cheesy
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Mynd44: 4:48pm On May 05, 2013
Oluwaseun929: Forget abt the smile on the Grooms face, itz customary for guys not to see the brides wedding dress b4 d wedding, he might not have approved the dress if had seen it bfore hand. He is probably smilling because he doesn't want to spoil d wedding pictures nd there's really notting he can do abt it.
How are you so sure? You are not so we should judge by what we have which is the picture
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 05, 2013
^^ mynd go to bed
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Mynd44: 5:20pm On May 05, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^^ mynd go to bed
You must be high on biscuits

1 Like

Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 05, 2013
^^ angry angry what's biscuit?
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by omiobo: 8:39pm On May 05, 2013
*yawn*
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 05, 2013
[size=28pt]Jesus![/size]

Did they wed in a church or in brothel
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by Exponental(m): 6:52am On May 06, 2013
Right and wrong may have different meanings but could be interchanged based on personal opinions.
Dont expect to see Cossy's wedding gown more decent. It's in her blood.
Re: Wedding Gown Gone Wrong :D by pardechevuex(f): 7:13am On May 06, 2013
Me no like it atall

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? / One Third Of Young Women Would Trade Intelligence For Bigger Breasts, Survey / My Busty Stepmother Raised Her Pant Up And Asked Me To Suck It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.