Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,080 members, 7,814,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? (4817 Views)

When A Man Likes Sex More Than His Woman / My Girlfriend Likes Sex Too Much...good Or Bad? / Which Nigerian Tribe Likes SEX MORE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hello everyone, there's this lady i want to marry, she visits once in two months and spend like a week or two. Anytime she comes around is sex, sex and sex. She can't stay a day without sex. Sometimes she'll like to have it thrice or four times a day. I'm begining to loose urge because of her frequent demand for sex. Please how do i cope with her without hurting her emotions. Thanks

1 Like

Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by divinehand2003(m): 9:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oboy u don jam real nymphomaniac.

I wish u all the best my Bro.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by Maxi112: 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2016
get her vibrator, that's the only way

1 Like

Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by greatnaija01: 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2016
Uzoraustin:
Hello everyone, there's this lady i want to marry, she visits once in two months and spend like a week or two. Anytime she comes around is sex, sex and sex. She can't stay a day without sex. Sometimes she'll like to have it thrice or four times a day. I'm begining to loose urge because of her frequent demand for sex. Please how do i cope with her without hurting her emotions. Thanks

YOU OPENED THE GATES OF HEAVEN now you need it closed because COLD is too much... my bro.... na u get the girl o... na u go handle am. YOU STARTED HAVING SEX WITH HER BEFORE GETTING TO KNOW HER WELL AND KNOW HER.FETISH OR HER LIBIDO... the best u can do is take her to your pastor for spiritual help to calm her.down... but u will have to confess to your pastor your sexual sins too and both of u will abstain from bleeping till marriage.... if NOW U ARE ABOUT TO LOOSE URGE then marriage can almost never hold o... cos na URGE they quicken marriage....

KAI... before her no frequent sex..u must have complained... NOW u don carry sex goddess... u still dey complain.. wow... IT TAKES WISDOM AND MATURITY TO BE PATIENT AND LOOK BEFORE YOU CHOP... deep sex communication must occur between both of you and a compromise or understanding must be reached.... MY BROTHER SHE IS YOUR PROPERTY... YOU SHOULDNT BE ASKING US HOW TO HANDLE HER... LEARN TO MAKE THE WOMAN YOU ARE DATING AS GOOD AS YOUR TASTE... ele you may create a monster if u dump her for flimsy reasons....like sex.

7 Likes

Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by midolian(m): 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2016
Simple..

Rub cameroun pepper on your condom every once in a while.. @ least once in every 2wks. The whole story will change.

Thank me later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by Captain783598(m): 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2016
When will Nigerians stop jungle justice, can their do to those who steal government money?

1 Like

Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by divinehand2003(m): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2016
midolian:
Simple..

Rub cameroun pepper on your condom every once in a while.. @ least once in every 2wks. The whole story will change.

Thank me later.

You too wicked

1 Like

Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by jonaifame22(m): 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2016
Her pvssy right? Keep it fvckn it dnt stop fvckn it

2 Likes

Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by midolian(m): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2016
divinehand2003:

You too wicked
How? embarassed

I am just a concerned brother and a strong advocate of "fvck no be food"

1 Like

Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by deewhone(f): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2016
O boy, this one get as he be o
Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by HMZi: 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hospital,she's a nympho...make God no give person this kind one o..
Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by YUNGLURD(m): 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2016
persin wey get head no get cap, u get cap u no get head....post her number make some niggas swap

On a serious note, her recent development calls for attention...u cant 'fi edo sori oronron' while u re away for like sometimes without u thinkin she's being laid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by Akanbibabatunde(m): 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
angry

Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by Kakamorufu(m): 6:59am On Sep 25, 2016
if you don't Bleep her another person will. so accept Ya faith and babe like dat

2 Likes

Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by Yewandequeen(f): 7:24am On Sep 25, 2016
Get her an assistant bf,so he can always pick up from where U stopped. Once he is done U will resume back and the cycle goes on like that. grin

2 Likes

Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by Smellymouth: 7:33am On Sep 25, 2016
"...Anytime she comes around is sex, sex and sex. She can't stay a day without sex. Sometimes she'll like to have it thrice or four times a day. I'm begining to loose urge because of her frequent demand for sex..."

cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by Laveda(f): 7:39am On Sep 25, 2016
Smellymouth:
"...Anytime she comes around is sex, sex and sex. She can't stay a day without sex. Sometimes she'll like to have it thrice or four times a day. I'm begining to loose urge because of her frequent demand for sex..."

cheesy grin cheesy

gringringrin
Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by KingRex1(m): 7:40am On Sep 25, 2016
Yewandequeen:
Get her an assist bf,so he can always pick up from where U stopped. Once he is done U will resume back and the cycle goes on like that. grin
You go fear advice shocked

2 Likes

Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by Smellymouth: 7:48am On Sep 25, 2016
Laveda:

gringringrin

Can you relate to this? grin
Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by Laveda(f): 7:49am On Sep 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

Can you relate to this? grin

I never reach this kain stage gringringrin

You nko? cheesy
Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by Smellymouth: 7:54am On Sep 25, 2016
Laveda:

I never reach this kain stage gringringrin

You nko? cheesy

I still dey Level 1 ooo.. cheesy

Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:59am On Sep 25, 2016
The dream!. cheesy

If girl no gree shag, una go complain, if she too shag, una go still complain... Smh

1 Like

Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by Folakeme: 8:02am On Sep 25, 2016
Silently and carefully cut ha clitor1s undecided
Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by Laveda(f): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

I still dey Level 1 ooo.. cheesy

Hahhahahha no carry your craze come here abeg grin
Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by Smellymouth: 8:15am On Sep 25, 2016
Laveda:

Hahhahahha no carry your craze come here abeg grin

cheesy grin

I say make I hail u oooo... cheesy grin

Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by MrPresident1: 8:30am On Sep 25, 2016
Very soon you will be ejacuulating blood grin

2 Likes

Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by Laveda(f): 8:36am On Sep 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy grin

I say make I hail u oooo... cheesy grin

You nah still my boss grin
Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by Smellymouth: 8:51am On Sep 25, 2016
Laveda:

You nah still my boss grin

Boss Maker.. cheesy
Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by tellwisdom: 9:10am On Sep 25, 2016
Give me her number...but don't tell her u gave me oo sad
Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by Burgerlomo: 9:56am On Sep 25, 2016
Run for your dear life or tell her to go and learn how to do CPR just in case if you passed out so that she can resuscitate you grin

2 Likes

Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by metallisc(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2016
Uzoraustin:

if she is all about sex the way you explained, and you say you want to marry her... have you wondered how she copes for the long period she is not around you? if she is all crazy about sex, then for the 5weeks she is not with you... somebody or some guys are really giving her the time of her life! just saying sha! grin grin grin grin

please where is her location... you can also send me her number... via PM.. let me talk to her and understand what her problem is! dazall! grin

3 Likes

Re: She Likes Sex So Much, How Do I Cope With Her? by Sunkyphil(m): 10:48am On Sep 25, 2016
Sit her down n talk things out her

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Third Of Young Women Would Trade Intelligence For Bigger Breasts, Survey / My Busty Stepmother Raised Her Pant Up And Asked Me To Suck It / My Fiance Broke Up With Me Because I Refuse To Have Pre-marital Sex With Him!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.