Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,711 members, 7,831,223 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Nigerians React To Aregbesola Phone Theft Judgment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To Aregbesola Phone Theft Judgment (20015 Views)

PDP To Aregbesola: Stop Creation Of 39 New Councils / Reception Given To Aregbesola From His Hometown Residents. / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Aregbesola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Aregbesola Phone Theft Judgment by Jeanfortune(f): 12:05pm On May 06, 2013
martin92: Imagine. Only 50k fone ?. Wen the person dat stole my android and laptop worth 150k spent only 2months in prison. Does it mean dat the executive nw influences the judgement of the judiciary ?
[b]

ur own better ni, the person wey thief my own, them no even catch
Re: Nigerians React To Aregbesola Phone Theft Judgment by safejourney: 12:10pm On May 06, 2013
Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Is not the phone matter? but the fraud the guy used it for? Assuming the fraud is succeed, you know the embarrasement the fraud will give the whole Oba of Ijesaland and the Governor.

Eje ka rora ma wa owo.
Re: Nigerians React To Aregbesola Phone Theft Judgment by Fellonigerians: 5:16pm On May 06, 2013
No Plea Bargaining?
Re: Nigerians React To Aregbesola Phone Theft Judgment by adezjamz(m): 5:18pm On May 06, 2013
donigspain: The criminal is not going to serve a literal 45 years jail term. He will approximately serve 8 - 10 years because all the individual sentences will run CONCURRENTLTY. Abi we no sabi comprehend?
Abi now, he already spent 2 years behind d bar sef; meaning he got 6-8 years to spend more. I wouldn't say this is much bt d pain is "justice to all".

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Aregbesola Phone Theft Judgment by pyneda: 5:45pm On May 06, 2013
dat is 2u much nw. 45 yrs! Haba!
Re: Nigerians React To Aregbesola Phone Theft Judgment by eoboluwole: 2:58pm On May 17, 2013
The judgement is okay but same should be used for that person that steal pension fund of N22b which should be 22bn divided by 50k the answer multiply by 45yrs jail term Abi Ole na Ole and the judge should pls ask that gov where he went to that his phone now got to the hand of his partner Abi no security vote for the state or did the guy came to govt house if yes how, when and where are the paid security
Re: Nigerians React To Aregbesola Phone Theft Judgment by victokafor(m): 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
I think 45 days is appropriate with hard intensive labour... come to think of this, if our opportuned looters, senathief, lawbreakers..sorry i mean lawmakers (na so we suppose call dem), treasury looters of billions and trillions should be accorded this kind of punishment i.e at every N50,000 stolen = 45 days imprisonment, most of them will rot in jail. going about how much these POLITHIEVES are looting per second.... well lets watch and see!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inauguration Of The 8th National Assembly Live On Nta.. / Buhari Bids Tam David-West Farewell / Senators, Reps Share N46 Billion Annually- Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.