Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating (32913 Views)

5 Likely Ways To Avoid Being Cheap To A Man / Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Nobody: 11:32am On May 05, 2013
Cheating in relationships and even marriages is a very common thing and happens every now and then and as a man how do you dictate the change of pace in your relationship to know if your GIRL is unfaithful?

Well the signs may vary but there are certain facts that remains a key to dictate foul play but that's if you're paying attention to situations and not just LYING flat on the bed called TRUST.

HERE ARE THE POINTERS:

1: She tells more than usual how her day went

When a woman has skeleton tied around her daily activities, she usually comes up with much stories to cover the GAPS in between. A smart man should start from day one to monitor this area in other to know when the stories starts getting too LONG.

2: She password her phone when with her man

There is no other reason as to why a woman will be with her boyfriend or husband and then password her phone... if not that she is covering her tracks. If you have nothing to hide, you wouldn't put yourself in that position to keep entering password just to check your MISS CALLS or TEXTS.

3: Always call to check the man's location before leaving hers

When you're building up games in relationship this aspect becomes common because you do not want to bump into your man surprisingly. It's good for a woman to check on her man but not always conscious of that especially at the times before she leave her own location.

4: She Pays more attention to what she's wearing than yours when outing

When a woman begins to dress for other men to notice and not her man, then that's a clear sign something is fishing or will soon be. A woman who doesn't pay attention to how her man looks when going out with him has high hopes elsewhere and that makes her man's outfit less important to notice.

5: She feels uncomfortable when you grab her purse or phone

The minute a woman starts to feel unease when you grab her phone or handbag either by twinkling her hair, looking at various positions in seconds, trying to distract you with unusual topic while reaching for what's on your hands, then be sure that she covering tracks of something you need to know about. A woman who has nothing to hide will be delighted and happy you grabbed her stuff at least to prove to you she is clean.

6: She start getting upsets at little things

When things that usually doesn't cause problems begins to lead to daily fights, it's a sure sign the woman is about to sign-out from the relationship. She's beginning to get fed up about something which seems like the "man himself". Women usually don't break relationships up or make it a living hell when they have not got an alternative by the side. So prompting the unusual fights are just excuses to pop the bottle. She is seeing someone else and that's possibly why.

27 Likes

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by zumarock8(m): 1:17pm On May 05, 2013
even without u tellin us, wen it starts happenin we always knw.

Except u re a learner

16 Likes

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Caracta(f): 2:07pm On May 05, 2013
I can only relate with Number 5. All the other points can mislead.

I password my phone because of intruders and potential thieves, even though my family members know the passcode.

Even without all these pointers, a woman can cheat right under her husband's nose.

13 Likes

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by sunnyt1(m): 11:42pm On May 05, 2013
Caracta: I can only relate with Number 5. All the other points can mislead.

I password my phone because of intruders and potential thieves, even though my family members know the passcode.

Even without all these pointers, a woman can cheat right under her husband's nose.

Thats the voice, we know it wen we hear the tone. There is this glory abt defending the song you sing.

Thanks anyway.

18 Likes

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by emmanwandud(m): 2:57am On May 06, 2013
bro nice piece
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Mynd44: 4:49am On May 06, 2013
Another list? Smh.....

1 Like

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Nobody: 5:53am On May 06, 2013
Mshewwwww bunch of nonsense.any man that tries that stunt with me will be dumped asap

3 Likes

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Nobody: 6:41am On May 06, 2013
sunny t: Thats the voice, we know it wen we hear the tone. There is this glory abt defending the song you sing.

Thanks anyway.

[size=13pt]Smh. I blame you.

If the list had things like "she stops saying 'I love you', she doesn't call/text you anymore, she refuses to see you, etc"., then I wouldn't talk. The things mentioned in this list are done by women who don't cheat as well... especially number six. Some women can't control their hormones and subsequent emotions. [/size]

9 Likes

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by CharlesShaw(m): 7:18am On May 06, 2013
Op ur rite with ur points nd a wise man shud be able to detect dis moves right on time without relying on dat BS called trust.
There r stil women chamellion who can perfect cheating very well but like i said, only d wise ones r able to detect.

3 Likes

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Caracta(f): 7:19am On May 06, 2013
Smh...
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by CharlesShaw(m): 7:20am On May 06, 2013
and y was my post hidden? Smh
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Caracta(f): 7:20am On May 06, 2013
@ogugua88, nice one. I had to ignore him because i couldn't even find the best words for him. I wonder why there are so many insecurities in the world today. Later we complain of increase in cases of heart failure.

Do your best. Play your part well. Be faithful. Commit your marriage into the hands of God...and live happily ever after.

4 Likes

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by pardechevuex(f): 7:21am On May 06, 2013
None of the op write up is correct

2 Likes

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by 190: 9:26am On May 06, 2013
very true
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:09am On May 06, 2013

i trust u. U don collect degree
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Caracta(f): 10:21am On May 06, 2013
SLIDE waxie: i trust u. U don collect degree
lol...degree on what?
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:18pm On May 06, 2013
Caracta:
lol...degree on what?
how not to get caught wen cheating right under a man's nose!
grin

1 Like

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Caracta(f): 2:46pm On May 06, 2013
SLIDE waxie: how not to get caught wen cheating right under a man's nose!
grin
Nah...what do I need it for? Life is too cool to get it complicated. It's against my faith and practice. Not my thing. tongue tongue
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by dederocs(m): 7:43pm On May 06, 2013
If you are wise,you do not need a pastor to tell you-you will know.

1 Like

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:12pm On May 06, 2013
Caracta:
Nah...what do I need it for? Life is too cool to get it complicated. It's against my faith and practice. Not my thing. tongue tongue
ouch! I'm disappointed!
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Sike(m): 9:14pm On May 06, 2013
Never trust the Power of Women... They know exactly how to do their things with perfection, except the Learners (Amateurs). It's a Gift from God to them..

7 Likes

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by surveyProf(m): 9:14pm On May 06, 2013

what about on an emergency suitations, whereby somebody just have to call the last dialed number or something, wat happens?
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 06, 2013
Story...if a woman is gonna cheat she would do it sucessfully without you suspecting @ all. It takes a disciplined n content lady not to cheat.

2 Likes

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 06, 2013
kulyie: Mshewwwww bunch of nonsense.any man that tries that stunt with me will be dumped asap
like say ‎u get any man sef!mtchewwwwwwwww!!!
See ‎u d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ reach 40yrs and •̸№ man has said common hi τ̲̅ȍ ‎u.SMH for ‎u gringringrin just a tot sha

2 Likes

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by lertee(f): 9:21pm On May 06, 2013
Sick post
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by morenath(m): 9:23pm On May 06, 2013
kulyie: Mshewwwww bunch of nonsense.any man that tries that stunt with me will be dumped asap
keep dumping till u dump 100 and even dump d real hubby...u are proud to say wat is wrong...pls keep dumping ooo till u enta menopause

7 Likes

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by AMvanquish: 9:28pm On May 06, 2013
6: She start getting upsets at little things

When things that usually doesn't cause problems begins to lead to daily fights, it's a sure sign the woman is about to sign-out from the relationship. She's beginning to get fed up about something which seems like the "man himself". Women usually don't break relationships up or make it a living hell when they have not got an alternative by the side. So prompting the unusual fights are just excuses to pop the bottle. She is seeing someone else and that's possibly why.[/quote]

Well, don't kno about the others but I can relate to NO 6, even though I still can't prove she was seeing sum1 else... On to the next 1.. cool

1 Like

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by nbright: 9:29pm On May 06, 2013
how to know list... Keep them rolling.
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by moneyhungry(m): 9:30pm On May 06, 2013
stop bothering ur small heads.... ALL WOMEN SH.IT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Scents Of Lust / 5 Types Of Guys Who Are NOT Husband Material / 10 Behaviors That Ruin Relationships And How To Avoid Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.