Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,111 members, 7,835,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating (32923 Views)

5 Likely Ways To Avoid Being Cheap To A Man / Top 10 Signs A Woman Is In Her Menstrual Period! / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by mbourie(m): 9:44am On May 07, 2013
Most ladies are cheats...If I remember d 1st lady I wooed...chaiiiii even if U catch this girl red-handed she must still deny-her mum even confirmed her lying skills. I cut her with my neighbour kissing inside the bathroom...after watching d bf live, I called her at d dead of night,I told her how thrilling and interesting d film was...dis girl connived with dis guy and denied d whole tin...at 1st I got confused,I almost blamed my sight or worst still I felt it was a nightmare/hallucination.To cut a long story short...2 days later d guy approached me,he said d girl refused to have sex with him...i should meet d girl and exonerate her off d crime; that I mistook her 4 another girl...WOMEN ARE STRONG.TRULY I BOW 4 DEM!!!
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by HARDDON: 10:12am On May 07, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Smh. I blame you.

If the list had things like "she stops saying 'I love you', she doesn't call/text you anymore, she refuses to see you, etc"., then I wouldn't talk. The things mentioned in this list are done by women who don't cheat as well... especially number six. Some women can't control their hormones and subsequent emotions. [/size]

i take exception to the bolded. when a woman is really in luv, she is as meek as a lamb( ever seen a puppy's eyes when in want?)
weak as an eel. she would appologise even when she is right.she might be razz with others, but when her guy steps in, she mellows.... deny that
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by hardbody: 10:18am On May 07, 2013
ceeceeco: No mata hw smart a woman seems 2 b, she can neva out smart me...neva.

Dumbest comment made here today. Women are smart bro, believe me. I pride myself as being smart but honestly women are also smart, some in a very terrible way. Just pray that it does not occur to them to outsmart you, they have an uncanny ability at doing things their own way.
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Otunbakay(m): 11:24am On May 07, 2013
Chei! Ewo oo! Your assertions 're nothing short of the truth, in actual facts i'm experiencing quite a number of the above listed in my relationship of over two yrs. What got me even more pissed off was when she told me to my face without mincing words that she can call whoever she wishes to call and recieve call from whomever she wishes, which before now she dare not try. We however 're not in talking terms for over a week now and i hope it will last long enough to bring an end to the relationship even though she calls but i dont just feel like talking to her. I felt betrayed because i'm proud to say i have never cheated on her, for real, i swear.
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by jpphilips(m): 11:58am On May 07, 2013
Evestar200: Bt y on earth wud a women cheat on her guy or hubby? Cant she control hersef?,,OH I LOVE MY LIFE

of course a very ugly person who doesn't even have someone will definitely not worry about that.
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 07, 2013
@Op, Take ur discovery to Forbes wink
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by vanstanzy(m): 1:07pm On May 07, 2013
All this long talk sef! The surest way to know a woman is cheating is by using "MAGUN" on her, period. grin grin grin grin

But on a more serious note, The best thing to happen to a man is not just a woman, but a woman who has the

fear of God. So don't even go breaking ur head over that, like other commentators have stated, "life is to

short!".
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by moneyhungry(m): 1:34pm On May 07, 2013
nobullshit: Maybe urs , mine is perfect to myself.
^^^ so they say.
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by Daresh(f): 8:11pm On May 07, 2013
Caracta: I can only relate with Number 5. All the other points can mislead.

I password my phone because of intruders and potential thieves, even though my family members know the passcode.

Even without all these pointers, a woman can cheat right under her husband's nose.

My sister help me tell them. All this one na long thing, a smart woman will cheat and will get away with it clean. Men are dumb and will never see it coming.

1 Like

Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by nwachineke00: 9:16pm On May 07, 2013
Lai Lai all ur points are not true.... 90% of the time, gals who cheat r never caught. My babe dated 2 guys full time for over a year & the guys were clueless. She's dumped one sha
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by nwachineke00: 9:20pm On May 07, 2013
Daresh:

My sister help me tell them. All this one na long thing, a smart woman will cheat and will get away with it clean. Men are dumb and will never see it coming.
:

ON POINT! Guys be feeling like they have license to cheat and chics shouldn't or can't- foolish "learner" guys
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by nwachineke00: 9:23pm On May 07, 2013
Otunbakay: Chei! Ewo oo! Your assertions 're nothing short of the truth, in actual facts i'm experiencing quite a number of the above listed in my relationship of over two yrs. What got me even more pissed off was when she told me to my face without mincing words that she can call whoever she wishes to call and recieve call from whomever she wishes, which before now she dare not try. We however 're not in talking terms for over a week now and i hope it will last long enough to bring an end to the relationship even though she calls but i dont just feel like talking to her. I felt betrayed because i'm proud to say i have never cheated on her, for real, i swear.

Yeah right! Btwn who cares
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by EmmyDe25(m): 10:06pm On May 07, 2013
Even if the other points listed was invented by the Op, I tink i can in a way relate with d point 6. She often time complain about things that she doesnt like that i put up, but shes bin doing that in a submissive way not until recently she started being mean and rude when complaining about my lackadaisical attitude towards d relationship. Though we havent said our goodbyes, buh shes already gone with the wind to me. Never being a fan of distance relationship, just thought this could work but guess i was wrong.
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by CrushX(f): 9:21am On May 08, 2013
I think most of these can be misleading, it's important to know your woman and read the signs when it starts going bad. Also, the signs that things are going bad will probably show up long before she starts cheating, but the men normally ignore these cause they don't want to deal with all the 'drama'.
Re: Likely Ways To Know If A Woman Is Cheating by victme1(m): 12:01pm On May 08, 2013
K. so u suspected she is cheating, what do you do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RE: My 5 Year Old Relationship Ended Just Like That / Man Shares Heartbreaking Experience With Girlfriend Of 5 Years / Young Man Cries A River After Being Dumped By Girlfriend (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.