Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See (23442 Views)

Top 8 Nigerian-american Music Collaborations You Should Know / Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared / What Collaborations Would You Would Like To See In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Cashio(m): 9:29pm On May 07, 2013
Mi and ice prince feat lil wayne,rick ross,drake and eminem.....title is "deeper than the deepest rap"......psquare feat usher,@ least they look alike...nicki minaj and tontolet,title is "at the psychiatric hall

1 Like

Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Tinyemeka(m): 9:39pm On May 07, 2013
dotcom_na_me_na_me: [size=14pt] grin grin grin grin grin

2Pac Feat Da'grin

Michael Jackson Feat Fela Anikulapo Kuti

Haruna Ishola Feat Whitney Houston

Sikiru Ayinde Barrister Feat Aliyah

Gbenga Adeboye Feat Proof

B.I.G Feat Damino Damoche

MC Trouble Feat I go die

Big Pun Feat Olamide

Big L Feat Seun Osewa
[/size]
You deserve to be kidnapped and something done to scar you for life.
What's funny about your post?
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 9:53pm On May 07, 2013
Don moen and tope alabi
Celindion. And opelope annoiting
Westlife and sunny ade

Go on and add your own
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Moyola(f): 9:53pm On May 07, 2013
M.I & Emeli Sande

M.I & La Roux

M.I & Janelle Mo'

M.I & Dizzy Rascal

Banky W ft Labrinth

Asa ft Maxwell grin

Micheal Buble ft Waje

Savage Garden ft Tiwa Savage

and so on. . . .
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by AssoJnr: 9:53pm On May 07, 2013
Terry G ft. Don Moen

1 Like

Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by zhirinmai(m): 9:53pm On May 07, 2013
Creamish: Iyanya & Kofi Olomide grin

Yousef N'dour & Asa
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.... Guy u no go kill me. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Just can't stop....
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Chartey(m): 9:58pm On May 07, 2013
Moyola: M.I & Emeli Sande

M.I & La Roux

M.I & Janelle Mo'

M.I & Dizzy Rascal

Banky W ft Labrinth

Asa ft Maxwell grin

Micheal Buble ft Waje

Savage Garden ft Tiwa Savage

and so on. . . .

I need to know you.
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Chartey(m): 9:59pm On May 07, 2013
zhirinmai: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.... Guy u no go kill me. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Just can't stop....
I dont get d humour. These are really great collabos. Old African and New African.
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Thugnificent(m): 10:02pm On May 07, 2013
More awesome collabos include: Dr dre & Don Jazzy, Ice Prince ft Nas in aboki remix, Darey ft Miguel, Wande coal ft Young Jeezy will also be very nice

1 Like

Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by airmark(m): 10:17pm On May 07, 2013
Timaya and Tpain.
Obesere and Akon.
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Claracuzio: 10:18pm On May 07, 2013
Stereoman and riahana
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by princekay3(m): 10:24pm On May 07, 2013
zule zoo n eminem..
daddy shoki n shakira..
african china n psv.. upa naija style..
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by chiemecruz(m): 10:29pm On May 07, 2013
Damfo drivers and alicia keys go make sence oo oo
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by LilTwist(m): 10:31pm On May 07, 2013
Vector n big sean

Treysongs n burna boy

Yungsix n tyga

Phyno n french montana

M.I n 2chains

Mode9 n jayz

Rihanna n bez

Drake n iceprince(truth remix)

D game n terry d rap man

1 Like

Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by dramendra: 10:40pm On May 07, 2013
[quote author=Fussbot]Lil wayne ft olamide

Drake ft olamide

2chainz ft olamide

Teargas ft olamide

Jayz ft olamide

Rihana ft olamide

you be Polyamide Producer/Promoter?
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by hustleranthem(m): 10:47pm On May 07, 2013
#iwish 2face idibia ft damian marley.#spiritual conscious track. Then asa ft adele,wizkid ft chris brown and M.I ft meek mill,kendrick lamar. Oh #i wish
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Mmgboji(m): 10:52pm On May 07, 2013
King Sunny Ade ft. Rihanna
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by FreeWill01: 10:55pm On May 07, 2013
M.I and Jay z ( beats by Khaled)
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by firstolalekan(m): 11:09pm On May 07, 2013
Fussbot: Lil wayne ft olamide

Drake ft olamide

2chainz ft olamide

Teargas ft olamide

Jayz ft olamide

Rihana ft olamide

Beyonce ft olamide

Nicki minaj ft olamide

Whoelse??lwkm...#durosoke#

And WTF is olamide

I was expecting to see features like "Ayinla Omowura ft. Micheal Jackson angry angry angry
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by emmadejust(m): 11:13pm On May 07, 2013
sinach ft cece winams...frank edward ft harmund or don moen
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by olumidazz: 11:23pm On May 07, 2013
Dare & Joe
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by udohsifon(m): 11:24pm On May 07, 2013
Meek Mill ft Vector. Menh! rap for hot die
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by ol0ye01: 11:35pm On May 07, 2013
[b][/b]tontoh dike ft rihanna shocked
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by missy1010(f): 11:48pm On May 07, 2013
MI and Kanye West. Darey and Neyo
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by dotcomnamename: 12:03am On May 08, 2013
Tinyemeka:
You deserve to be kidnapped and something done to scar you for life.
What's funny about your post?

You Dey Craiz.. Who follow u talk here now? Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Na so una go dey look for trouble up and down..
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Adex097: 1:14am On May 08, 2013
Dagrin ft olamide
jayz ft vector
asa ft labrinth
tonto dike ft lady gaga
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Moyola(f): 2:35am On May 08, 2013
missy1010: MI and Kanye West. Darey and Neyo

Yep Yep! cheesy
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Moyola(f): 2:40am On May 08, 2013
Chartey:
I need to know you.

cheesy

letz duet,
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by spenx084(m): 3:02am On May 08, 2013
Penssuwa: Vector & JayZ

You beat me to this man.....VEC and Jayz will be bomb.
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Monarchmindset(m): 5:37am On May 08, 2013
The most amazing rapper kendrick lamar ft m.i- poetic justice rmx
meekmill ft davido- young and gettin it rmx
nas tha don ft eldee the don- don talk
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Nobody: 5:45am On May 08, 2013
CFCfan: Emma Nyra and Lil Wayne

Iya Rainbow and Chris Brown
[color=#006600][/color].

kanu kwankwo ft beyonce
Genevieve ft snoopdogg
Jaywon ft neyo
Basketmouth ft drake
Tonto dike ft madonna grin
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by divineppties12: 6:45am On May 08, 2013
Pasuma and beyonce

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 / See How big the little Adaeze Of Superkids is now (VIDEO) / (Music) Sophyn – Bonny Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.