Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See (23399 Views)

Top 8 Nigerian-american Music Collaborations You Should Know / Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared / What Collaborations Would You Would Like To See In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by kosoo: 7:42am On May 08, 2013
Illuminati tinz my broda
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Mikel276: 7:54am On May 08, 2013
2face and jayz
asa and adele(or dbanj lolz)
tiwa and beyonce(or rihana)
wizkid and ladygaga
darey and bruno mars
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Nobody: 7:55am On May 08, 2013
Skally ft donnie mcklurkin
Damoshe ft don moen
Mode 9 ft boys2men
Terry G ft celine dion
Saheed osupa ft backstreet boys
K1 D ultimate ft busta Rymes
Dammykrane ft mc hammer

If all these can come to pass then I ll know man has no limitation
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Creamish(f): 8:15am On May 08, 2013
Thugnificent: Wow those will be awesome collabos especially that of Bruno mars & praiz..... But I wonder why D'banj who can't sing features snoop and of recent kanye west on his track while real singers like Asa, Banky W and Bez are yet to feature a foreign artists on their track Anyway, other collabos I will also love to see include MI & Jay Z, Justin timberlake & Banky W, Rihanna & Darey........

@Dbanj, its cos he got signed up to JayZ's label . . I bet John Legend wuld sound equally good in a collabo with Praiz . .they sing the same way.

Wondering who Tuface can collabo with . . . . . Pitbull or Marc Anthony?
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by olayanju22(m): 8:18am On May 08, 2013
9ice and rick ross ---what would nice be saying? what if he tries to lift rozzay up!
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by christokuty: 8:25am On May 08, 2013
Christokuty and Jay-z
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Chartey(m): 8:32am On May 08, 2013
Moyola:

cheesy

letz duet,
U wan open my yansh b dat o.
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Thugnificent(m): 8:42am On May 08, 2013
Creamish:

@Dbanj, its cos he got signed up to JayZ's label . . I bet John Legend wuld sound equally good in a collabo with Praiz . .they sing the same way.

Wondering who Tuface can collabo with . . . . . Pitbull or Marc Anthony?
Actually, it wasn't JayZ that signed up D'banj but Kanye west.....and he couldn't even come up with a new song to feature Kanye in but that old thrash scape goat...anyway....Tuface & pitbull wouldn't be a bad collabo but with Marc Anthony..... I don't think so.
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Delis(m): 8:45am On May 08, 2013
Paul Play n Light House Family 'Renegade(Remix)'
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by mohmm: 8:50am On May 08, 2013
Fussbot: Lil wayne ft olamide

Drake ft olamide

2chainz ft olamide

Teargas ft olamide

Jayz ft olamide

Rihana ft olamide

Beyonce ft olamide

Nicki minaj ft olamide

Whoelse??lwkm...#durosoke#
#Gbam
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Creamish(f): 8:52am On May 08, 2013
Thugnificent: Actually, it wasn't JayZ that signed up D'banj but Kanye west.....and he couldn't even come up with a new song to feature Kanye in but that old thrash scape goat...anyway....Tuface & pitbull wouldn't be a bad collabo but with Marc Anthony..... I don't think so.

Dbanj was better off wit DonJazzy . . i dont see him going far with Kanye . .esp since hez prolly not going to sell half as much as he did in Naija . . He has suddenly bcome boring to me.

Il also luv to see Tiwa Savage with Alicia Keys . . Don Jazzy with FUN (weird grin ), Don Jazzy & Cold play .
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by omoiyatosin: 8:57am On May 08, 2013
Skales n beyonce
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Tundenoni(m): 11:14am On May 08, 2013
Mr Aboki: [size=13pt]Terry G & Celine dion.. grin
lolzzzzzzz! U be real aboki!
[/size]
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Yungbitz(m): 11:22am On May 08, 2013
Erigga and Eminem
Mode 9 and Nas

1 Like

Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by nicky4real(m): 11:23am On May 08, 2013
;DWiz kid and chris brown. Its gonna be blast
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by barbarahambly(f): 1:53pm On May 08, 2013
hiii, see they both with each other is so interesting and wonderful, i am enjoying very well....
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Fussbot: 2:00pm On May 08, 2013
Lol..olamide no even sabi my mama o.....I jst lik d guy 4 naw ni.....
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by visita: 3:49pm On May 08, 2013
Sean paul and general pype!!
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by khalydinho(m): 10:41pm On May 08, 2013
yea. . .am looking forward to seeing, lilwayne and olamide. . . o maa bed gan!
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by DECOtech(m): 12:35am On May 09, 2013
Showkey and Rihana
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Moyola(f): 12:38am On May 09, 2013
Chartey:
U wan open my yansh b dat o.

Nland reekz of all sort, so dat wont b a prob, tongue
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Moyola(f): 12:39am On May 09, 2013
Adele & Jeremiah Gyang
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Fussbot: 12:36am On May 11, 2013
Hey guys I jst got anoda love naw aside olamide...and he is no anyoda person dan??

Blackmagic ft lilwayne
Blackmagic ft evwibody

Mehn dat dude jst won me with repete!

Eh!blackmagic repete mon se dada mon se jeje!
Lol
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by OmoUSH(m): 4:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
The problem is not about the collabo, though it is very difficult to meet all these foreign artists except when they are on worlwide tour. For example Whiz kid got to meet Chris Brown during his African tour. But without tour, our African artists will never personally meet them. The real problem is the money they wil use to do the collabo nao. Abi una think say na beans for P square to get Rick Ross and it was even through Akon otherwise they would never have met him. P square come back to Naija after the collabo to start collecting loans. U know what that means??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Are The Songs You Never Get Tired Of?? / Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 / Keke Ogungbe: Of Kennis Music And Primetime Africa Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.