Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See (23718 Views)

Top 8 Nigerian-american Music Collaborations You Should Know / Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared / What Collaborations Would You Would Like To See In 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Mynd44: 5:51pm On May 07, 2013
Koolking: Oh no! Not again!!!! Do we have musicians in Nigeria? I mean musicians not noise-makers and media-hype pseudo-musicians?
***thinking****...yes, yes, Asa
gringringrin
DOA
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 07, 2013
Adele and tiwasavage may d and chris brown
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by therapisteve(m): 5:54pm On May 07, 2013
Wizkid & Sean kingstone

2 Likes

Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Mynd44: 5:56pm On May 07, 2013
therapisteve: Wizkid & Sean kingstone
Whizkid will look like a broomstick beside him gringringrincheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 07, 2013
Terryg ft 2chainz
Terryg ft lady gaga
Tonto dickeh ft kate_perry
Uti nwachukwu ft frank ocean
P_square ft usher
M.I ft rick ross
Olamide ft lil_wayne
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 07, 2013
John Legend and Asa
M.I and Jay Z
Young6ix and Sarkodie

Dream Collabo:
Tuface and Femi Kuti
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 07, 2013
Donjazzy ft kanye west
Vector ft p,diddy
Wizkid ft kendrick lamar
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by bla2jessy(m): 6:09pm On May 07, 2013
Njideka okeke ft lil wayne and Busta ryhmes.

Chinyere udoma ft Rickross and jarule
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by jeffoski(m): 6:13pm On May 07, 2013
Praiz and Beyonce

Dare and Mariah Carey

Banky w and Rihanna

Iyanya and Nicki Mnaji

Omawunmi and R.kelly

Waje and Usher

Tiwa and Bruno Mars

Bez and Taylor swift

Chidinma and Chris brown

TerryG and Lady gaga

Asa and Maxwell

Nneka and Dangelo

Femi kuti and Jayz

Lagbaja and Adele

Olamide and Kelly rowland

2face and Laurel Hills

1 Like

Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by bilms(m): 6:15pm On May 07, 2013
Mode 9 ft jay z and dr. Dre
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 07, 2013
I intend to adopt two!
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Ovie56(m): 6:34pm On May 07, 2013
I think M.I nigeria's own kanye west with the whole of YMCMB crew will be great... The guy has got punch line also
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by tomsniel(m): 6:43pm On May 07, 2013
Tope Alabi ft Lil' wayne...cant wait
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Thugnificent(m): 6:52pm On May 07, 2013
More interesting collabos include: Trey songs & Wizkid, Beyonce & Olamide, Styl Plus & Wiz khalifa, Kendrick lamar & Vector
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Tinyemeka(m): 7:09pm On May 07, 2013
Thugnificent: Eminem and Timaya, Drake and Olamide.......Add yours.......
Are you drunk?!!!
Pair Eminem with M.I feat Ice Prince Zamani.
Bez abi Praize and John Legend.
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by bouqui87(m): 7:11pm On May 07, 2013
Adele ft Asa- someone like you rmx
olamide ft lil wayne - eni duro rmx
Lionel richie ft sunny nneji- i call it love remix
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Ovie56(m): 7:27pm On May 07, 2013
Thugnificent: Eminem and Timaya, Drake and
Olamide.......Add yours.......I reckon D song will sell very in five states out of 36 and won't gain ground abroad at all it will be sort of Davido remix with Akon but M.I and Eminem will sell in four States out of 36 namely Lag jos port and rivers lest I forget ABJ is there too plus it will sell in Miami, Michigan queens even Brooklyn..
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by camaro(m): 7:54pm On May 07, 2013
The baddest will be a hardcore context between MI and Eminem.

1 Like

Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 07, 2013
Davido and Taylor Swift
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by asquaredz(m): 8:00pm On May 07, 2013
Don moen ft konga, terry G nd orisa FEMI
grin
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by subtle009(m): 8:03pm On May 07, 2013
Olamide ft Kanye n Lil wayne F**king with d devil remix. Vector ft Rihanna. Tiwa savage voice on a jayZ song will be nice. 2face ft Beyonce. Wizkid ft sean paul. Psquare ft chris brown. Tiwa ft Adele, ft Beyonce ft justin timberlake. Olamide ft bruno mars. Ice prince ft brandy. 2face ft Tpain will be superb as well

2 Likes

Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by carule(m): 8:16pm On May 07, 2013
Linkin Park & olamide
Snoop & reminisce
Don Jazzy, birdman & ricky ross
2face & Robin thick
Lilwayne & Tiwa savage
Beyonce & 2face
Dj Khalid & Dj Jimmy Jatt
Sunny Ade & Diana Ross
MI & Drake
50 cent & Dbanj
Wande cool & Ti
Snoop & terry G
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by eminemkayc: 8:21pm On May 07, 2013
E M I N 3 M feat M.I and MODE 9
O B I E T R I C E feat ICEPRINCE
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by subtle009(m): 8:36pm On May 07, 2013
2face ft Tpain would be nice. Asa ft Fun. Maybe remix M I ft John Legend Epic remix. General pype ft Rihanna . . . . . . Raggae feeling. Brymo ft jason derulo. Burna boy ft sean kingston

Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by chrisdoller(m): 8:39pm On May 07, 2013
Pheno ft lil wayne
pheno ft rickros
ruffcoin ft drake
ruffcoin ft birdman
pheno ft 2chains
pheno ft 50 cent
pheno ft jayz
osadebe ft nicki minaj
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Iniotong(m): 8:40pm On May 07, 2013
MI n Lil wayne, MI n Nas, Modenine n Rick ross, Darey n Neyo.............. E for dey repeat mood all day tru
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by dotcomnamename: 8:42pm On May 07, 2013
[size=14pt] grin grin grin grin grin

2Pac Feat Da'grin

Michael Jackson Feat Fela Anikulapo Kuti

Haruna Ishola Feat Whitney Houston

Sikiru Ayinde Barrister Feat Aliyah

Gbenga Adeboye Feat Proof

B.I.G Feat Damino Damoche

MC Trouble Feat I go die

Big Pun Feat Olamide

Big L Feat Seun Osewa
[/size]
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Iniotong(m): 8:42pm On May 07, 2013
Ovie56: I think M.I nigeria's own kanye west with the whole of YMCMB crew will be great... The guy has got punch line also
dats it bro
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Achieverbaba: 8:48pm On May 07, 2013
Fussbot: Lil wayne ft olamide

Drake ft olamide

2chainz ft olamide

Teargas ft olamide

Jayz ft olamide

Rihana ft olamide

Beyonce ft olamide

Nicki minaj ft olamide

Whoelse??lwkm...#durosoke#

I'm suspecting this is Olamide on nairaland angry
Fussbot: Lil wayne ft olamide

Drake ft olamide

2chainz ft olamide

Teargas ft olamide

Jayz ft olamide

Rihana ft olamide

Beyonce ft olamide

Nicki minaj ft olamide

Whoelse??lwkm...#durosoke#

I'm suspecting this is Olamide on nairaland
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by TrackCee: 8:50pm On May 07, 2013
Track Cee would Like to see an M.I and Kendrick Lamar collabo.
These 2 would have amazing chemistry.
Plus they kinda look alike.
Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Cmiller(m): 9:13pm On May 07, 2013
Wyclef and Vector

2face and trey songs or neyo

1 Like

Re: Collaborations Between Nigerian And Foreign Musicians You Will Love To See by Cashio(m): 9:27pm On May 07, 2013
Mi and ice prince feat lil wayne,rick ross,drake and eminem.....title is "deeper than the deepest rap"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NBC Bans Dbanj's 'Oliver Twist" Song For Lewd Lyrics / My First Experience On Live Radio...with Pictures / Nigeria Dominates Africa's Most Spotify Monthly Listeners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.