Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

I Want To Raise Capital, Can Somebody Help With Keke - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Raise Capital, Can Somebody Help With Keke (2064 Views)

I Want To Go Into Keke Napep Business, Please I Need Some Guidelines / Somebody Help! I'm Fed Up With What Scammers Are Doing To Our Reputation. / Somebody Help! I Am Not Reaping The Benefits Of My Tipper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Raise Capital, Can Somebody Help With Keke by 4sis(m): 5:35pm On May 20, 2013
otunbadan: Drop ur Phone no,I want to call you
Re: I Want To Raise Capital, Can Somebody Help With Keke by 4sis(m): 10:35am On May 21, 2013
May God bless u as you connect me to where I can raise capital to start my business. Only online things is what I cnt do nw cos no device 4 dat. Bt am very ready 4 anythng offline. Thanks
Re: I Want To Raise Capital, Can Somebody Help With Keke by 4sis(m): 7:10pm On May 21, 2013
What can be the content of this post to have deserved hiding ?
Re: I Want To Raise Capital, Can Somebody Help With Keke by Abrogeezy(m): 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2014
This is to anyone who wishes to raise capital for business as especially is the case of the young man to whom these threads are dedicated. Raising cash is easier than you think, but first you need to pass this eligibility test:
1. Can you afford 4k?
2. Do you know three other people in your life who can?
3. Do you own a bank account?
If you are eligible, I have a legit business for you, though you have to make referrals and thats all you have to do. Your success depend on how well you can build a team, and please you need to know how to use a computer too, I wont have my neck caught trying to teach you how to use the internet. Please go over to my information page on how to get started right away. God bless your hustle.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Online Biz Pls / Learn Photography Here For Free!! / Utility Bill And Bank Accounts In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.