Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? (19422 Views)

How Many Kids Would You Love To Have In Future? Name Them / How Many Kids Do You Wanna Have? / How Many Kids Would You Like To Have??(give Them Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by honeric01(m): 5:03pm On May 07, 2013
I want 4 but my baby wants 3, i'm the giver and she's going to be the receiver so i'm likely to prevail.

If possible, all 4 should be boys.

But i don't want to be selfish, so i'd settle for 3 boys and 1 lovely angelic girl to bribe my wife to be by God's grace.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
Waiting for me.
grin

whatever tongue
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by xynerise: 5:05pm On May 07, 2013
honeric01: I want 4 but my baby wants 3, i'm the giver and she's going to be the receiver so i'm likely to prevail.

If possible, all 4 should be boys.

But i don't want to be selfish, so i'd settle for 3 boys and 1 lovely angelic girl to bribe my wife to be by God's grace.
Long story. Just pray against watery spe.rm.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by rali123(f): 5:06pm On May 07, 2013
ItsModella:
your boy go lonely die, pity him and have at least one more. tongue tongue

Seeing those heavy tummy scare the living day light outta me, we can always 'rent' our Neighbour kids for him 2 play with.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by bababuff(m): 5:07pm On May 07, 2013
alutacontinua: I want just 2. I don't really have preference for gender. In as much as they're not hermaphrodites. undecided

what about if they are gays? one homo and on lesbian?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Mynd44: 5:08pm On May 07, 2013
rali123:

Seeing those heavy tummy scare the living day light outta me, we can always 'rent' our Neighbour kids for him 2 play with.
Police please watch this woman. I suspect her
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by honeric01(m): 5:09pm On May 07, 2013
xynerise:
Long story. Just pray against watery spe.rm.

The home i'm from, having kids not an issue.

So no worries!
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
Na by force? Ehen Let's talk about your 4 kids jare
Wetin do my 4 unborn children? grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by sagytariusTM1: 5:10pm On May 07, 2013
nyere84: I want TWELVE.

I pray he agrees oooo.

Honey, pls can we have 12 children??
Hope u won't come to NL to ask for financial assistance when things go red! (God forbids, anyway).
Country hard o!
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by rali123(f): 5:12pm On May 07, 2013
Mynd_44:
Police please watch this woman. I suspect her

cry
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 5:13pm On May 07, 2013
2 and a backup kid just in case one goes south with his gënitals undecided
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 07, 2013
xynerise:
Seriously. Nobody to fight with. The boy will grow up to be an award winning coward.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Phikom(m): 5:14pm On May 07, 2013
2 a gal and a boy....
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Thereishel: 5:14pm On May 07, 2013
A president, two Governors and a senate president
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by surugede(m): 5:14pm On May 07, 2013
xammy.1stlady:
i want twince both boys nd a girl

na twince twin u want abi na hermaphrodite?

twin na 2 pikins, so if you want both to be boy and girl na him be say you want each to be a boy and a girl at same time

English language is wicked.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 07, 2013
alaoeri: 30kids & 4wives.
lol hope ul b able 2 afford 4 dem ol
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by kenx1(m): 5:16pm On May 07, 2013
since i'm the only child of my parents my guy na 7 boys i go like get smiley
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by xynerise: 5:16pm On May 07, 2013
honeric01:

The home i'm from, having kids not an issue.

So no worries!
and who told u watery spe.rm is inherited?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 07, 2013
rali123:

haba mana!! rent ke?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 07, 2013
bababuff:

what about if they are gays? one homo and on lesbian?

angry angry angryWhat has that got to do with the topic?
I didn't write sexual orientation, I wrote 'GENDER'... undecided
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by rule(m): 5:18pm On May 07, 2013
Have two lovely kids already, a boy and a girl. Am done producing my focus is now on nurturing them except madam ?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 07, 2013
Lilimax:
Have you seen a hermophrodite being before

I've not yet seen one with my 2 eyes face-to-face but I know there are some. It might not necessarily be what we call 'hermaphrodite'-the typical male and female external organs together but there are some genetic disorders that can put both male and female organs there.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by xynerise: 5:19pm On May 07, 2013
ItsModella:
haba mana!! renk ke?
Renk? undecided
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by honeric01(m): 5:21pm On May 07, 2013
xynerise:
and who told u watery spe.rm is inherited?

Why not let me worry about that myself?

When it comes to watering speeem, you're talking to the wrong person. I can even have 13 but 4's ok.

Now, do you think you can have more than 2? Lolz
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Keensi(f): 5:22pm On May 07, 2013
Two. A boy n a gal, cos dat's wat my time n energy can afford.
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by maasoap(m): 5:23pm On May 07, 2013
Everybody wants boys, them no marry abi them go marry boys?
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 07, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]Me want 3 just 2boys and 1gurl reason is b/cos I don't want a situation whereby I wud gv birth tu battalions feeding and training dem wud bcome problem....I need just tree children so dat dey will feed well and b happy and me I will have rest of mind and not worrying always grin cos I hate stress
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Mynd44: 5:28pm On May 07, 2013
ItsModella:
Wetin do my 4 unborn children? grin
Have you found a father yet? grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by usayab(m): 5:29pm On May 07, 2013
My father manufactured only 24 and he succeeded 18; 12 boyz, 6 girls. But I'll born 30; 12 boyz, 18 girls, inshllh . 3 girls to each of d political zone. I'll become Baba nigerians by d year 2025. 4 this 1 Nupe man no go ever carry last!
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Mynd44: 5:29pm On May 07, 2013
joeydozzy: 2 and a backup kid just in case one goes south with his gënitals undecided
You my friend have lost your mind grin
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by vascey(m): 5:30pm On May 07, 2013
Black Peni5: I want 12 girls and 1 boy...Bride price things $$$$$$ cool

LMAO

Other people dey get retirement savings plan, you dey hope on bride price.

All join sha. LOL
Re: How Many Kids Would You Like To Have And Why? by Mynd44: 5:30pm On May 07, 2013
Thereishel: A president, two Governors and a senate president
Where the hell is the EFCC when you need them cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Increasing Suicide — Be Careful What Your Children Consume / How Dramatic Is Your Mum? / What Is Your Greatest Regret In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.