Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? (10074 Views)

Goodluck & Patience Jonathan Visit The Awolowos (Photos) / Nigerian Soldiers Drive Boko Haram Fighters Out Of Baga In Just 3 Hours / We Killed The People Of Baga, As Our Lord Instructed Us In His Book – Shekau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by nnalove(m): 9:59pm On May 06, 2013
eko ilee:

Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by lacasa: 9:59pm On May 06, 2013
Cos He's a Slowpoke undecided
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by coputa(m): 10:00pm On May 06, 2013
Baga gave shelter to boko haram in order to contnue killing christians which no elder in the north has condemned inclvding the op....why on earth should Gej visit these people that lacks conscience......is it to encourage them to continue harbouring terrorist,suicide bombers..miscreants and islamic jihadist..,no not again,nigerians must breathe the fresh air,this is a new order..it is not business as usual...

1 Like

Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by nnalove(m): 10:06pm On May 06, 2013
nagoma:

Because he ordered them to be killed - just to make sure they are all really dead , all the 200 civilian men women and children.
ironic because they or their leaders rather brought d problem to them huh. They went to d farm and fetch d firewood dat is given them unrest and sleepless night don't ever u blem Goodluck fela huh
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by ChimaAdeoye: 10:11pm On May 06, 2013
So that the remaining AL-qaeda boko haram there will use him to practice suicide bombing abi? yeye dey smell.....
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 06, 2013
he's clueless and heartless
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by osifred(m): 10:47pm On May 06, 2013
Boston bombing. President Obama 'we will find you and you will face justice'

Baga and other related boko haram bombing. President Jonathan 'We will find you and we will grant you amensty'
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by theripper3: 10:57pm On May 06, 2013
Not a fan of JonaBoy, but the Baga pple got wat they deserved harbouring those monstrous Jihadists. Jona should face more pressing issues abeg, 200 or less of the accomplices to jihadists does in no way equate to the thousands of hapless Nigerians killed since this Boko Haram inception

Did the Zaki Biam and Odi killings get this much sensationalism? Why the fuss over this particular one?
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by ITbomb(m): 11:09pm On May 06, 2013
How many times did Obasanjo visit Zaki and Odi

Shameless ACN Ediot
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by premlove(m): 11:10pm On May 06, 2013
So you people have been killing ur self so that GEj will pay u courtesy visit i see, dont worry my frd GEJ wil come sori u hear 'nansense'
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by Jomark(m): 11:20pm On May 06, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
A coward is only honoured in the gathering of f.ools.
stop quoting Achebe and answer why Kano state governor refused to visit the park where christians were massacred
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by Jomark(m): 11:21pm On May 06, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Shamefully as ever they cannot provide the people they claim to rule over with explanation of their indolence and acts of cowardice by refusing to do what is expected of them.
busy body!
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by Jomark(m): 11:22pm On May 06, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: "As for the pledges, need I remind you that Borno people are yet to receive the pledges made by GEJ during His ill adviced visit to the state earlier this year?"- Omo_Tier1

So the visit made by GEJ to Borno early this year was "ill adviced" according to @Omo_Tier1? But this same Omo_Tier1 is whinning and crying that GEJ is yet to visit Baga.

These contradictions only confirms that @Omo_Tier1 is a confused ediot.
you deserve a bottle of star for this statement!
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by Jomark(m): 11:24pm On May 06, 2013
Demdem: @ Op,

Because he is a coward and feared being stoned. Having committed genocide, its expected that he should be tried. cool
more to come from our lovely soldiers! Sipping my alomo!!
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by Jomark(m): 11:25pm On May 06, 2013
Demdem:

They are doing all they can to cover up the all the evidences. The blood of the innocent will forevever hunt them to their graves.
the blood of the innocent biafrans killed by your fathers....abi? Una neva see anything!
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by ocelot2006(m): 11:36pm On May 06, 2013
@ op, is this some sort of joke or what? You want GEJ to visit an ACTIVE WARZONE? Dude, are you mad? Why don't you send your beloved Tinubu+the crying general+Liar Mohammed there?
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by nke001: 11:38pm On May 06, 2013
I though dis same president visited borno state recently... why the fuss?
or is there a laid down co_up 4 oga jona @ baga?

>>>watching from outterspace>>>
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by Raymondgabriel(m): 11:39pm On May 06, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Does that not further expose the incompetence of the FG? What happened to intra government diplomacy? Couldn't the presidency have collaborated with the state government to transform that place to a national park?
nawa 4 u ooo! Wetin concern FG 4 state park?? Den wot is d work of Governor elected?? Evrytin FG. Nobdy wil eva say d truth wen we al knw dat no Governor is performin wel bt we re quick 2 point accusin finger on FG!!! Even d most celebrated n most popular Fashola is nt doin anytin in Lagos!!
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by ocelot2006(m): 11:40pm On May 06, 2013
nameo:

STOP Lying, Efulefu. Are you from Baga, the City of Liars. Which pledge has GEJ not fulfilled? Those pledges are been fulfilled as I write. NEMA has opened more than 3 camps at Baga and are providing assistance to the victims.

By the way, who says GEJ doesn't keep his pledges? Didnt you hear that GEJ just provided #5.7billion compensation to victims of the Buhari-Mob led post-Election crisis in different states in the north. Wait! You already knew that, cos you were one of the clowns on that thread actually criticizing that move by GEJ. If he went to Baga today (and like I said previously, there is NO WAY IN HELLL he is going), you would also led the choir to criticize him for going. That is your job specification here afterall. Criticize the President on every moves he makes, whether it makes you look sillly or not.

HYPOCRITE.

Bros, why do u even bother? Don't mind the bloody A.C.N buffoon.
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by ocelot2006(m): 11:44pm On May 06, 2013
eko ilee:

No. 1 dullard.......yet he's the president. And what about you, oh "wise" one? How did your previous NURTW meeting go?
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by CROWE: 11:49pm On May 06, 2013
The result of being an all powerful do it alone president monarch >.> is that he is too busy to visit his own people. Maybe if the Nigerian government was fixed to be truly federal all the work in the country wouldn't fall to him alone and he can be available to visit victims of disaster to show them that all is not lost, but that's just me.
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by dom(m): 12:00am On May 07, 2013
Omo_Tier1:
Yes it was ill advised simply because He failed to do what was right in the first instance! Was it not foolish of the president handlers that they waited for the opposition to set their foot in Borno before the President realized that Borno was still part of Nigeria He sworn to protect?

How long should the people of baga wait for before they know that they have a President who truly cares about their existence?
opposition can go into the lions' den a million times if they want. After all the islamist terrorists arent after them.
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by Bryancrox(m): 12:14am On May 07, 2013
Dis name sound somehow oo,wat is Baga?
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by ekoilee: 12:41am On May 07, 2013
ocelot2006:

No. 1 dullard.......[s]yet he's the president. And what about you, oh "wise" one? How did your previous NURTW meeting go?[/s]

Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by CROWE: 12:51am On May 07, 2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by kabba7(m): 1:48am On May 07, 2013
I don' foresee Jonathan going to Baga shortly he might be forced to explain why he brough in foreign troops to do his dirty job . What actually happen n Baga is genocide or f there is another name for that madness . Am beginnin to believe Jonathan will do time after his presidency as earlier prophesized , he should continue
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by Appliedmaths(m): 3:22am On May 07, 2013
@op,you see my friend politics isn't what you read in the papers or what you watch on NTA news.Yes innocent lives were grossly taken in large numbers,sincerely from the bottom of my heart I totally CONDEM that act and would never be a party to such.But in real life politics,you calculate your moves,GEJ has done what every president in the world would do as a temporary measure in combating the baga massacre now he's on a stage where he is critically observing the outcomes of his temporary decisions.So my friend the presidency MAY pay a visit to baga in the nearest future(that's if necessary).In a country filled with opposition you'll at great danger to make shabby moves.Even as students,during SUG/inter faculty elections we sit in round tables to plan our moves tactically like a football coach before coming out to act on our laid down plans.As rightly said by some fellow comrades,the presidency is on the matter and this would serve as a warning to other cities who habour terrorists amongst them.
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by omoobajeje1(m): 3:50am On May 07, 2013
NOT ENOUGH! GBAM
nameo:
The OP is going Nuts again o. Go to Baga to do what now. The same Baga that has been harboring Terrorists and now covering for them by lying through their azzez against the Multi-national Military Force (I haven't heard a single one of them even make the attempt to at least also condemn BH for the aftermaths of that particular violence; all the criticisms and LYING have been directed entirely against the MJF, as though the Soldiers just woke up one day and brought war to their backyard without any provocation from another violent group)? That same Baga, right? So the President should go to this Terrorist infested town in order to 'sympathize' with these set of people, endanger himself (who knows if that was part of the plan all along) just so as to appear 'cool'? HELLL NO!!

From what I have read, the President have sympathized with INNOCENT victims of the Violence, ordered an Investigation over what actually happened there that fateful week, ordered Emergency Services to provide help to the victims, met with the Governor and have pledged to assist in rebuilding parts of the town that was destroyed.NOT ENOUGH?
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by Demdem(m): 4:54am On May 07, 2013
Jomark: more to come from our lovely soldiers! Sipping my alomo!!

Bloodsucker who delights in the blood of the innocent. U will soon slip ur kids blood.
Re: GEJ Is Yet To Visit The People Of Baga: Why? by Demdem(m): 4:55am On May 07, 2013
Jomark: the blood of the innocent biafrans killed by your fathers....abi? Una neva see anything!

And what is my business with ur useless fathers? Were they the ones that sent the military to baga?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Nigeria can’t have state police now – Ex-CP, Tsav / Buhari Appoints Semiu Adeniran As New Statistician-general / Ojukwu's Son Alleges Blackmail By Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.