Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

"3 Likely Reasons Why A Guy Won't Call Back" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "3 Likely Reasons Why A Guy Won't Call Back" (1493 Views)

Likely Reasons Why Your Boyfriend Doesn’t Want You To Touch His Phone / "2 Likely Reasons Why Your Ex-boy Is Calling Again" / Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"3 Likely Reasons Why A Guy Won't Call Back" by Nobody: 11:36am On May 06, 2013
I'm going to tell you something that's going to save you a ton of time - especially the hours you spend dissecting a man's behavior.

When a man doesn't call once you've connected in a deeper way, there are only three possible reasons why:

1. He doesn't know what to do with the connection you share because it's not the right time for him.

2. He doesn't know what to do with the connection you share because he's not mature or capable of getting any closer.

3. Something was said or done that tells him that a relationship with you is not a fit for him.

There's absolutely nothing you can do about the first two reasons.

No matter how amazing you are, a man who isn't ready for a relationship won't suddenly become ready or mature because of anything you do, say, or are.

But screeching halt at number three, right?

Your worst fears are confirmed: something you say or do CAN make a man turn in the opposite direction without looking back.
Re: "3 Likely Reasons Why A Guy Won't Call Back" by Nobody: 11:38am On May 06, 2013
He is not interested.
Re: "3 Likely Reasons Why A Guy Won't Call Back" by Nobody: 11:44am On May 06, 2013
Something definitely will cause a man not to be interested. Either he doesn't know what to do with the woman once connected OR he knows he's not mature and capable to maintain the connection OR the woman either said something or do something he doesn't like in a woman he would love to be with.
sexkillz: He is not interested.
Re: "3 Likely Reasons Why A Guy Won't Call Back" by Nobody: 11:51am On May 06, 2013
Flaubert Ajiero: Something definitely will cause a man not to be interested. Either he doesn't know what to do with the woman once connected OR he knows he's not mature and capable to maintain the connection OR the woman either said something or do something he doesn't like in a woman he would love to be with.
Grammar.

He didn't call back cos he wasn't interested. The reason for not calling back is not being interested. His reason for not being interested is not limited to 3 things.
Re: "3 Likely Reasons Why A Guy Won't Call Back" by Nobody: 11:59am On May 06, 2013
Would love to hear the other things BECAUSE the title of the article says "3 LIKELY reasons" which means I did recognize the could be other things. So you can help. After all we learn everyday
sexkillz: Grammar.

He didn't call back cos he wasn't interested. The reason for not calling back is not being interested. His reason for not being interested is not limited to 3 things.

Re: "3 Likely Reasons Why A Guy Won't Call Back" by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 06, 2013
Flaubert Ajiero: Would love to hear the other things BECAUSE the title of the article says "3 LIKELY reasons" which means I did recognize the could be other things. So you can help. After all we learn everyday
"He is not Interested" summarises all the reasons.
Re: "3 Likely Reasons Why A Guy Won't Call Back" by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 06, 2013
hahahah seriously?
sexkillz: "He is not Interested" summarises all the reasons.
Re: "3 Likely Reasons Why A Guy Won't Call Back" by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 06, 2013
There’s only one reason I can think of that would make a guy not to call a lady back after getting her number; viz; he’s not into her i.e. he’s not interested…..……
Re: "3 Likely Reasons Why A Guy Won't Call Back" by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 06, 2013
Why is he not interested? Something definitely would be the reason right? Or do guys just don't get interested out of the blue?
sanb: There’s only one reason I can think of that would make a guy not to call a lady back after getting her number; viz; he’s not into her i.e. he’s not interested…..……
Re: "3 Likely Reasons Why A Guy Won't Call Back" by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 06, 2013
Flaubert Ajiero: hahahah seriously?
No, I'm joking. undecided
Re: "3 Likely Reasons Why A Guy Won't Call Back" by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 06, 2013
Re: "3 Likely Reasons Why A Guy Won't Call Back" by chinnyonwu(m): 2:44pm On May 06, 2013
He doesn't have credit.
Re: "3 Likely Reasons Why A Guy Won't Call Back" by Coolie89(m): 4:33pm On May 11, 2013
chinnyonwu: He doesn't have credit.
and he's a broke dude.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read ''finish It'' / When A Girl Is Always On The Phone... / Is This Love ?????????????? 24 year old girl marries an 81 year old billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.