Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (957) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (696757 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by iNVICTUSobi(m): 10:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
Hi guys, I am a foreign trained student, I keep hearing the call up letters are out but I am not getting information from the website and everyone says this call up are sent to the institutions. Please anyone out here who studied abroad and have gotten their call ups? I hail una oh
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jeok(m): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
here

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jeok(m): 10:31pm On Oct 17, 2013
iNVICTUSobi: Hi guys, I am a foreign trained student, I keep hearing the call up letters are out but I am not getting information from the website and everyone says this call up are sent to the institutions. Please anyone out here who studied abroad and have gotten their call ups? I hail una oh
hello @iNVICTUSobi, call up letters will be delivered to institutions within oct 29th-31st as stated on the website and this, i trust, applies to foreign studentse, otherwise, we would have knoooown!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
Talent Does Not Mean Success

A single talent is not a ticket to success in life. It must be utilized. It must be nurtured and cared for and used on a daily basis.

You must challenge yourself and look for an opportunity to try new things and succeed in those things. It is with this kind of open mind and thirst for intellectual adventure that you will discover and push the limits of your true potential.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2013
jeok: I always like to analyse!
@stanzo...na u do this work? am not sure @adary (re-incarnated @J3da...lo) will like it.
first off, that P is not looking good at all(as if it wants to swallow the girl posing on her own,minding her business),then the ankara font design is creative but am not sure it's working,where is 'dary' from 'pdary'?.Also, delete that man, he's too 'office-y' and pdary is based on women's clothing.
It looks unfinished and kinda untidy. @stanzo you can do way much better!!!

I have my clothing line logo i designed myself, will try and upload
www.facebook.com/jtclassmensfashion
Nice... It PD he wrote, and pdary is unisex(more of male)
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by iNVICTUSobi(m): 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2013
jeok:
hello @iNVICTUSobi, call up letters will be delivered to institutions within oct 29th-31st as stated on the website and this, i trust, applies to foreign studentse, otherwise, we would have knoooown!

Thank you brother. I was just making sure. I was trying to "work" my primary assignment to Abuja and the person demanded my call up number and I didn't know how to access this and he tells me the call up numbers are out hence my panic.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by legendsilver(m): 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2013
Goodnyt all, see u 2mao
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jeok(m): 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
iNVICTUSobi:

Thank you brother. I was just making sure. I was trying to "work" my primary assignment to Abuja and the person demanded my call up number and I didn't know how to access this and he tells me the call up numbers are out hence my panic.
so call up number you meant. Call up numbers came out early this month(sent to institutions) and those who had intention to "work" their service to a choice state have already done so...am afraid its quite late to do such as states like ABJ must be congested by now, you can give it a try but I bet the cost will be high.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by iNVICTUSobi(m): 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
jeok:
so call up number you meant. Call up numbers came out early this month(sent to institutions) and those who had intention to "work" their service to a choice state have already done so...am afraid its quite late to do such as states like ABJ must be congested by now, you can give it a try but I bet the cost will be high.

This is my problem, to have access to the call up numbers. As I am foreign based, where would one obtain the call up number in my own case? Please any information you have will be appreciated.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jeok(m): 12:13am On Oct 18, 2013
[quote author=iNVICTUSobi]

This is my problem, to have access to the call up numbers. As I am foreign based, where would one obtain the call up number in my own case? Please any information you have will be appreciated.[/quote
visit their website www.nysc.gov.ng go to foreign graduate column and from what I read, your registration closes oct 11th!...sorry.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 18, 2013
I just had a nightmare that dem dey find my name on the final list and my guy was posted to bauchi. Why my name appear 4 error list sef. Baba God is nw in charge
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 6:02am On Oct 18, 2013
Ambition Opens a World of Discovery to You

Imagine a world with no ambition. We would be without nearly everything we hold dear. The great thinkers, inventors and businesspeople of the 20th and 21st centuries would have sat back and continued to sell ice from carts and horses from stables.

We benefit from a society of ambitious overachievers who never stopped wondering “what can I do next?”

Be that person.

Always ask what you can do next and how you can achieve any goal you set for yourself if you only open your mind to the possibilities that success will give you.

Your ambition, however momentous, will drive you forward and unlock opportunities you never dreamed possible.
Good morning famz.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by mercyspeaks1(f): 7:18am On Oct 18, 2013
Imanuelle:

so you chop me and still chop papi at thesame time ?

Return my 97billion before I seize your khaki undecided
So u tink say maga/mugu era don go abi?I don chop dat one clean mouth...holla me if ur frnds stil nid me runs...Btwn Papi is d man I want to marry,I just get few "helpers" pending d tym he becomes vry rich
undecided
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by mercyspeaks1(f): 7:27am On Oct 18, 2013
Good morning to you all kiss Hope u slept well? Have a wonderful day.Papi,wats up wif u?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2013
Gud mornin house.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by PapiDShipCapt(m): 7:48am On Oct 18, 2013
mercyspeaks1: Good morning to you all kiss Hope u slept well? Have a wonderful day.Papi,wats up wif u?

cheesy Ma brown sugar is back... Hw was ur trip dear, op twas awesome? wink

F jokes, i've really missed u soso cry how was ur night sweet? I thank God for mine cos am alive but i wasn't well all tru..
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by PapiDShipCapt(m): 7:48am On Oct 18, 2013
Good morming folks, sup with u guys?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 7:56am On Oct 18, 2013
Please I need honest opinion on this... By rating it

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by PapiDShipCapt(m): 8:03am On Oct 18, 2013
@adary good morning, its fine but looking at it, itz kinda empty.. If u can add ur wares to it so twill look more attractive, BETTER..
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by samquad(m): 8:18am On Oct 18, 2013
Morning house
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by mercyspeaks1(f): 8:27am On Oct 18, 2013
Adary nyc concepts dear,but I tink an angelic face at any of d 4corners will do d trick.Also since d wears arn't jus for ladies,hw abt a colourmix in d bckground?dnt make it al pink.U will definitely make it.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by mercyspeaks1(f): 8:31am On Oct 18, 2013
Missindependentwinnie whr r u?got a questn to ask u...
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by mercyspeaks1(f): 8:31am On Oct 18, 2013
Adary sorry,didn't knw a colourmix s dere already.nids just finishing touches...go gurl... cheesy
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by mercyspeaks1(f): 8:33am On Oct 18, 2013
PapiDShipCapt:

cheesy Ma brown sugar is back... Hw was ur trip dear, op twas awesome? wink

F jokes, i've really missed u soso cry how was ur night sweet? I thank God for mine cos am alive but i wasn't well all tru..
I miss u too my scappydeedeeyummy...let's get going tonyt...love u big... cheesy
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by HaykayIsOkay(m): 8:33am On Oct 18, 2013
iNVICTUSobi: Hi guys, I am a foreign trained student, I keep hearing the call up letters are out but I am not getting information from the website and everyone says this call up are sent to the institutions. Please anyone out here who studied abroad and have gotten their call ups? I hail una oh
foreign trained should collect thr letter at †ђξ NYSC secretariat not institution. Go back †̥ǿ †ђξ website aπϑ read more on foreign trained students.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by HaykayIsOkay(m): 8:33am On Oct 18, 2013
Good morning all.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jeok(m): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2013
gooood morning uncles, goooood morning aunties, I am happy to see you, God blesssss you uncles, God blesssss you aunties
*writes name on register and runs away*

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by kcwitch(m): 9:08am On Oct 18, 2013
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 9:15am On Oct 18, 2013
mercyspeaks1: Missindependentwinnie whr r u?got a questn to ask u...
Hello Mercyspeaks goodmorning how are you doing?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by MissIndependent(f): 9:16am On Oct 18, 2013
Goodmorning house i came to sign my attendance cheesy
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by madone: 9:31am On Oct 18, 2013
Hi beautiful people goodmorning
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by madone: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2013
MissIndependent: Goodmorning house i came to sign my attendance cheesy
morning swity I am the sheriff on duty now

(1) (2) (3) ... (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.