Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House - NYSC (959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House (719006 Views)

NYSC 2016 Batch A Corp Members House / 2013 Ogun State Batch 'C ' Corp Members / NYSC 2014 Batch A Corp Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (1125) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2013
Can I take my Ipad 3 to camp plssssstongue
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by ideology(m): 5:39pm On Oct 18, 2013
Harlex: Please, can i take my laptop to Camp?
Hahahahaha , if you hate your laptop pls go with it, meanwhile note there is no socket in any camp hostel in Nigeria. including lagos camp that looks like hotel.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
How to upgrade your Blackberry Smartphone to Android 4.2!

So everyone seems to be going android now especially now that Tecno has come up with a new range of cheap Android phones.

Now we have come up with one of the latest technology to upgrade your Blackberry phone to an Android.

The procedure is easy but you have to follow it carefully else you could destroy your phone forever. If you aren’t sure of yourself, give your phone to someone who is tech savvy to follow these steps for you.

The procedure...

Get your blackberry smartphone ready. Make sure it is fully charged.

Go to your kitchen.

Get a frying pan and pour any kind of oil into it.

Set it to heat on the cooker/stove and wait till it begins to give off a bit of smoke to show it is very hot.

Throw your phone into the pan and let it heat till it is a crisp golden brown, then remove it.

Take a bath, dress up and go to a Samsung store

Buy a Samsung Galaxy S4.

Congratulations, you have successfully upgraded from Blackberry to Android! You can now enjoy android like everybody else. Again, make sure you follow the procedure carefully for maximum results. Have fun upgrading!

Disclaimer: The writer of this article will take no responsibility for any phones damaged while following this procedure. Using this tutorial is fully at the risk of the reader.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sotenna: How to upgrade your Blackberry Smartphone to Android 4.2!

So everyone seems to be going android now especially now that Tecno has come up with a new range of cheap Android phones.

Now we have come up with one of the latest technology to upgrade your Blackberry phone to an Android.

The procedure is easy but you have to follow it carefully else you could destroy your phone forever. If you aren’t sure of yourself, give your phone to someone who is tech savvy to follow these steps for you.

The procedure...

Go to your kitchen.

Set it to heat on the cooker/stove and wait till it begins to give off a bit of smoke to show it is very hot.

Throw your phone into the pan and let it heat till it is a crisp golden brown, then remove it.

Buy a Samsung Galaxy S4.

Congratulations, you have successfully upgraded from Blackberry to Android! You can now enjoy android like everybody else. Again, make sure you follow the procedure carefully for maximum results. Have fun upgrading!

(Disclaimer: The writer of this article will take no responsibility for any phones damaged while following this procedure. Using this tutorial is fully at the risk of the reader.)
Wow nice thanks just upgradedtongue

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Ichiebullion(m): 6:09pm On Oct 18, 2013
ideology: Hahahahaha , if you hate your laptop pls go with it, meanwhile note there is no socket in any camp hostel in Nigeria. including lagos camp that looks like hotel.
There is socket in ogun state camp where.my bro served.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by ideology(m): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ichiebullion:
There is socket in ogun state camp where.my bro served.
pls ask him again, there are specifications for camp hostel
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2013
Only computer guys will catch the joke in this pic.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Ichiebullion(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2013
ideology: pls ask him again, there are specifications for camp hostel
He is here with me n he said d socket was near his bunk dat ppl charge fone dere n oda connect extensions to dere bunk at nyt.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Ichiebullion(m): 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sotenna: Only computer guys will catch the joke in this pic.
Compressor
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Helenqollinz(f): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
TGIF!!! Its gbedu tym,nd tym 2 shake d bory wella.I salute una dis gantious evenin o.C ya all l8r.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by gfree5(m): 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sotenna: How to upgrade your Blackberry Smartphone to Android 4.2!

The procedure...

Go to your kitchen.

Buy a Samsung Galaxy S4.

Disclaimer: The writer of this article will take no responsibility for any phones damaged while following this procedure. Using this tutorial is fully at the risk of the reader.

Oboy! Dis ur upgrade na cockastic one o .
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by ideology(m): 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ichiebullion:
He is here with me n he said d socket was near his bunk dat ppl charge fone dere n oda connect extensions to dere bunk at nyt.
anyway, no more, confirm from present corpers in any state of your choice.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by gfree5(m): 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
Madam Mercyspeaks na geshe ki.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 6:42pm On Oct 18, 2013
Ichiebullion:
Compressor

They're packed in rar format in the bus. Lol
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
If you must date my daughter. . .

Rule #10 dey somehow Oh! grin

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jeok(m): 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
seems @sotenna is our comedian for tonight...hahaha...that 10rules whoever, is a psycho, more like a retired serial killer!...hahaha
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jeok(m): 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
ideology: Hahahahaha , if you hate your laptop pls go with it, meanwhile note there is no socket in any camp hostel in Nigeria. including lagos camp that looks like hotel.
Do you know if there are sports facilities in Lagos camp, lawn tennis court to be precise?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by ideology(m): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2013
jeok:
Do you know if there are sports facilities in Lagos camp, lawn tennis court to be precise?
not sure of lawn tenis, am sure of football, and volleyball, karate or TAkwando
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 18, 2013
ideology: anyway, no more, confirm from present corpers in any state of your choice.
i can say abuja camb av sockets.av stayed there 4 a week b4.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by ideology(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
obijenkinz: i can say abuja camb av sockets.av stayed there 4 a week b4.
Nawao Wetin you do de for a week
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by pabloaimar(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2013
ASUU STRIKE:

For the past 100 + days nigerian students have been @ home due to the face off btw the government and the university lecturers over some unresolved issues, though the federal government was wrong with not meeting the terms of the agreement, for some days now the federal government have tried in their own possible way to resolve this issue but the university lecturers have turned deaf ears to dialogue with the government which has made it even more difficult to resolve.

Yes, our educational sector has deteriorated and people are pointing fingers solely on the federal government for its present state, but let's not forget that the university lecturers also have their own share of blame as well. In africa at large, I believe Nigerian Lecturers are among the most highest paid in the field of education.

I remember when I was a student, the lecturers always complain about the huge wages these politicians are collecting which is very true but to my own ideology, if this politicians keeps collecting such wage its because they design it that way and as a typical Nigerian man, we ought to complain... And complain we did, but if nothing is done to avert it, we must surge forward to make ours increased as well, and which the lecturers are doing.

So with the present situation, I believe that the lecturers have been unfair in their dealings of this issue, c'mon its more than 100 days (3 months plus precisely), and the federal government thought it wise to dialogue with the lecturers only for the lecturers not to reciprocate. What do they want? The Lecturers are now taking it to another level without looking at the effect it has on the children that are at home, Frankly speaking, Nigerian lecturers are lazy that almost 70% of them have NEVER carried out any form of research to better their teachings, what I learnt form my 100 level is thesame thing the younger jambitos are learning today despite the level of changes the world is experiencing in every second.

May the good lord save us from our government and even our present day lecturers.

Good day guys.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jeok(m): 8:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
I hope this house will be fun tonite? lemme just finish up with my 'house boy' chores, will be right back....
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
ideology: Nawao Wetin you do de for a week
went 4 a conference n we were lodged there.d place is so bad.no gud facilities.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Palacedaughter(f): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sotenna!
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Sotenna(m): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2013
Palacedaughter: Sotenna!

Someone. . .is calling me just the way my mum would call me before spanking me back when I was a kid. cry

Am I safe?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jeok(m): 9:28pm On Oct 18, 2013
The funniest movie i' ve seen so far in this wait is 'Date Night' -starring steve carell (from Despicable Me)......what's yours?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by FUBICUTIE(f): 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sotenna: A kid went to the police to report about his lost
bicycle.

KID: My new bicycle has been stolen.

POLICE: When did u notice?

KID: This morning.

POLICE: Do you have a suspect?

KID: Yes, my mum and dad.

POLICE: Why do suspect them?

KID: Yesterday at midnight I heard mum say "make it stand well so I can sit on it very well ''and dad said ''climb up fast before it falls". I then heard mum say ''push slowly slowly don't hurt me"...

Police: Hahaha, boy na senior bicycle be that oooh. Not yours Oh.

...I'm responsible for what I wrote, what you understand is entirely your responsibility.
Chai!Sotenna u b coded badt boy.......no com our house again com play ooo. Gud evening house,hw una dey?
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2013
Interview Starts...
HR OFFICER:- what is your name?

MUZO:- M.P sir

HR OFFICER:- In full please

MUZO:- Muzo Phiri

HR OFFICER:- your father's name?

MUZO:- M.P sir

HR OFFICER:- what does that mean?

MUZO:- Melvin Phiri

HR OFFICER:- your native place?

MUZO: M.P sir

HR OFFICER:- what's that?

MUZO:- Muchinga Province

HR OFFICER:- what is your qualification?

MUZO:- M.P

HR OFFICER:- (angry) what is thaat?!!!

MUZO:- Mathematics Professor

HR OFFICER:- so why do you need a job?

MUZO:- it is because of M.P sir

HR OFFICER: meaning?

MUZO:- Money Problems

HR OFFICER:- would you explain yourself and stop wasting my time? What's your personality like?

MUZO: MP sir.

HR OFFICER: and what is that?
MUZO:- Marvelous Personality

HR OFFICER:- I see... I will get back to you.

MUZO:- sir, how was my M.P sir?

HR OFFICER:- and what's that again?

MUZO:- My Performance.

HR OFFICER:- I think u are a M.P

MUZO:- m.e.a.n.i.n.g?

HR OFFICER:- Mental Patient!!!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by J3da: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
Its friday night... Please where is everyone let's make this place fun na
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by Palacedaughter(f): 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2013
Sotenna:

Someone. . .is calling me just the way my mum would call me before spanking me back when I was a kid. cry

Am I safe?
I guessed so. You would have gotten enough of spanking. Very naughty boy.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by FUBICUTIE(f): 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2013
D house is so dry today,wey al d hotties na?..........................Bia!Legend,missindependent,j3da,cutejay,nd odas,make ona make d house groovy na.
Re: NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House by jslimz(f): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2013
Good evening all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (1125) (Reply)

NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered / NYSC 2017 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.