Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus (3419 Views)

What Christianity Teaches! God Hate Religion. / Why I Hate Religion But Love Jesus. / Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus || Muslim Version || Spoken Word || Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 06, 2013
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 06, 2013
WIPES TEAR cry cry I LOVE YOU JESUS
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 06, 2013
Hey Tolu,

What exactly do you call 'religion'?
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi: Hey Tolu,

grin
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi: Hey Tolu,

The belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, esp. a personal God or gods. I'ma Christian, and i don't consider Christianity a religion, but a life style.. wink
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 06, 2013
Toluwarni:
The belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, esp. a personal God or gods. I'ma Christian, and i don't consider Christianity a religion, but a life style.. wink

Do you believe in God and worship him?
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 06, 2013
YES I DO..
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 06, 2013
Toluwarni: YES I DO..

If you do then you do not hate religion in the broad sense of the word...you might have some ish with some specific meaning but broadly speaking, every Christian is into religion.
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 06, 2013
I remember this vid... grin grin grin
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 06, 2013
musKeeto: I remember this vid... grin grin grin

I believe the video is quite cool and frankly, I LOVE it!
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 06, 2013
musKeeto: I remember this vid... grin grin grin

And the thing no touch you??
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 06, 2013
Toluwarni:

Nna, na wa.. i see you everywhere I go.. wetin I do una na? grin grin grin
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 06, 2013
Toluwarni:

Christianity shouldn't be about emotion but conviction...
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 06, 2013
musKeeto:

grin
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 06, 2013
musKeeto:

Na my thread be this na grin grin and i won't rest until you accept Christ as your lord and personal savior cheesy..
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

I was touched by the video... And you and him should be too
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

Okay. My views on this video.

Great Concept.

I think he's basically tired of superfluous religious exercises and activities. He dug deeper into 'the Word' and discovered that a lot of things Jesus lived and died for have been grossly misrepresented in Christianity today.
Identifying with Jesus not religion might relieve one of the burden of trying to defend other Christian's misdemeanor..

It's easier to tell someone to look at Christ than look at a Christian.. Funny thing is Christians are supposed to reflect Christ such that one wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

smiley

1 Like

Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 06, 2013
Toluwarni:
Na my thread be this na grin grin and i won't rest until you accept Christ as your lord and personal savior cheesy..

Wahala dey... cheesy
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 06, 2013
musKeeto:

Okay. My views on this video.

Great Concept.

I think he's basically tired of superfluous religious exercises and activities. He dug deeper into 'the Word' and discovered that a lot of things Jesus lived and died for have been grossly represented in Christianity today.
Identifying with Jesus not religion might relieve one of the burden of trying to defend other Christian's misdemeanor..

It's easier to tell someone to look at Christ than look at a Christian.. Funny thing is Christians are supposed to reflect Christ such that one wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

smiley

Very true, very very true...

True conversions are hard to come by when one looks at a supposed Christian of today...sometimes too I get carried away and my friends think I talk like an Atheist but it's just the truth...

My default has always been Christ and if there must be a change, why can't it start with me, instead of the other man? It is possible to live like Christ!

1 Like

Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:13pm On May 06, 2013
I love your christ for his love, peace and charity mission. I only hate the zombie christians
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 06, 2013
FOLYKAZE: I love your christ for his love, peace and charity mission. I only hate the zombie christians
You're an atheist i guess.. were you a Christian or Muslim?
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 06, 2013
This old and dead video that was lampooned by every sensible non-christian?

[img]http://i.qkme.me/35p6vs.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.qkme.me/35pjk1.jpg[/img]
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 06, 2013
Logicboy03: This old and dead video that was lampooned by every sensible non-christian?

Someone is definitely threatened!

1 Like

Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 06, 2013
striktlymi:

Someone is definitely threatened!

Trololo
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Trololo
Logicboy, I've been expecting you on this thread for a while now... I've always wanted to tell you to repent for the kingdom off God is at hand.. Jesus loves you, and he's calling you today

1 Like

Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 06, 2013
Misunderstood_G:
Logicboy, I've been expecting you on this thread for a while now... I've always wanted to tell you to repent for the kingdom off God is at hand.. Jesus loves you, and he's calling you today

What? How can a dead man love me?
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

What? How can a dead man love me?
He's alive, and you'll be of great value to Him
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by PastorOluT(m): 10:41pm On May 06, 2013
Misunderstood_G:

I seconded
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Mudley313: 10:49pm On May 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 06, 2013
Mudley313:

[img]http://i.qkme.me/3pnuzt.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-yRJlYRczr5A/ULBVY5wMyhI/AAAAAAAACEk/qrsHxa61gAg/s1600/1-2012_Memes-January-Like_god_hate_religion.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i.qkme.me/35pekw.jpg[/img]

You don't get it, do you? what he's just tryna say is, he hates the idea of Religion, but Loves Jesus...
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Mudley313: 11:19pm On May 06, 2013
Toluwarni: You don't get it, do you? what he's just tryna say is, he hates the idea of Religion, but Loves Jesus...

His catchphrase which is the epitome of "i'm not religious, i just have a personal relationship with christ" is a contradiction in terms; same way his message of tolerance and acceptance is contradicted by the bible which he professed, a book full of violence, intolerance, murder oppression, suffering, cruelty, slavery, misogyny, racism etc...his poem is filled with so much fallacies, poor logic and factually wrong claims...jesus is a deity (in christianity jesus=god) and belief in a deity (as well as belief in a man written "religious" text, the bible) certainly equals religion no matter how u guys try to twist reality
Re: Why i hate Religion, but love Jesus by Heatblast(m): 1:20am On May 07, 2013
You hate religion but you love Jesus undecided... it's just like saying you hate sport but love football

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read : Cos If This Is True, Then The World Is Coming To An End / Tudor Is Female ? / Pastor Arranges His Own Kidnap( What Do We Call This 1 Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.