Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) (16613 Views)

What's Your Biggest Fear??? / How Could Someone Overcome The Fear Of Public Speaking / What's Your Fear (Phobia)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by damola1: 8:21pm On May 31, 2013
DailyNews: If we can be more open, honest and straight forward, all humans have 2 major unique fears, and they are:

Fear of lack (money). Dangote's fear of lack may differ from Psquare's. Dangote's maybe fear of falling back to 50th richest man in Africa, while Psquare's maybe fear of not having up to 500million naira when they grow old and not able to sing.

So all men and women dread poverty and lack! Including the billionaires you know and read about, that's y politicians keep immersing wealth upon wealth out of fear of falling back to poverty. African man's stupid and corrupt mentality though.

2. All human fear death. The thought of dying scares every living man or woman, including me. I pray that God grant me and my siblings long life.

Now, on a more personal note, I fear:

1. Height
2. Marrying a bad wife who doesn't cherish me but pretending to.
3. Sex
4. Flying on air (I mean aeroplane grin), if I can, won't ever board one grin

Actually that's not true. If you actually know any great man. I mean really great man. They'll never be afraid of not having cash flow, for that's not where the strength, cash flow is beans when you know as e dey go.. not that they don't realise its powers, but they'll never be afraid of not having it, that way avoiding silly decisions.

Their strength lies in their ability to believe they can become whatever they want to become regardless of the circumstances. And as such can really calmly play on the larger scale.

1 Like

Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by 50calibre(m): 8:24pm On May 31, 2013
My biggest fear is not being in Forbes magazine by 40

1 Like

Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by sampitts(m): 8:25pm On May 31, 2013
for those who believe in the Bible anf for those that care to know, it was found that the word FEAR NOT appeared 365 times in the Bible... That makes it one for each day. So fear not folks, for God cares for you..

1 Like

Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by ibrahimdoc: 8:29pm On May 31, 2013
Yomieluv: I hate,infact I dread poverty, or any form of lack. I hate being broke, it will seem as if my life would end.
as am writing this, am having that feeling, cos my ATM card now has gone bad(just realized ),and am short of cash here.

If you are a woman, I would have asked for your number and bank account to send some money for you cos I am really loaded now, but you are my fellow man and I can;t help you with some cash...All the best though.
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 31, 2013
...and if we are to summarize the things all humans fear based on the responses so far, they all can be embedded under these 2 titles:

1. Fear of Failure- it maybe financial failure which may lead to lack or poverty, academic failure, career failure, business failure, research failure, religious failure, etc.

2. Fear of Death- it maybe death of a loved one or our own death.
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by nep2ra(m): 8:33pm On May 31, 2013
smothly: I fear been broke,i fear been lonely and i hate and fear desperate men who can do anything to get in your pant.

Story. Who wan enter ya pant before? grin
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by Originakalokalo(m): 8:33pm On May 31, 2013
My greatest fear has come to pass.
1 not getting a job quickly
2. As a result of 1 above,marrying late.

No good job presently,and i am not even thinking of marriage now.

What else to fear? Evrything has fallen apart already,my long term dreams shattered on my face.

I will only rest and rely on him now,and will accept whatever comes my way. cry
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by nous(f): 8:35pm On May 31, 2013
1. Nigerian Police and armed robbers - in short anybody holding a gun, I feel the trigger can be pulled at anytime.
2. I always pray against anything that will make me a burden to people around (illness or poverty)
3. Death of my loved ones, I always pray against death because I cannot bear the thought of losing them or them losing me (wishing rapture would just come and take us all)

May our fears not come to pass IJN
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by nep2ra(m): 8:36pm On May 31, 2013
yuzedo: my bigest fare is dat a demon person will put supper glue inside my vaseline contanier wittout me knowin and den when am lonely at nite.......................................................... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed angry angry angry

We give up!!!
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by AroOkigbo(m): 8:37pm On May 31, 2013
getting banned on nairaland
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by mesther96(f): 8:37pm On May 31, 2013
boko haram
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 8:38pm On May 31, 2013
We all have fears y'all shud rest ur heads and go to sleep, one day, (at the ressurrection morning) we'd all wake up, and all our fears wud be a dream.
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 31, 2013
Failure
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by Cestmoi1(f): 8:40pm On May 31, 2013
failure,heartbreak and death.
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by 360degree(m): 8:44pm On May 31, 2013
My fear is that of being currupt. I dont how I will be able to overcome curruption when face with it. Also the fear of not being able to make heaven. In fact this is my greatest fear. God help me.
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 31, 2013
Hight but that's now in the past after skydiving on my 22nd birthday.. I could remember those days when I used to take proscribed sleeping pills few minutes before takeoff.

Death, not about me but love ones.

A biitch to text me saying she's pregnant.

Marrying a horrible pretender kinda wife

Divorce

Waking up next to a fat chick

Smelly phussy
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by nedu2000(m): 8:51pm On May 31, 2013
Rats & quarrelsome women
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by mecussey(m): 8:52pm On May 31, 2013
nony30: My biggest fear is being poor and •̸№t having the means τ̲̅ȍ purchase all the good things of life! Į̸̸̨ƭ scares the hell out of me

Exactly, what I want to say..i can tolerate or consider any other thing but Poverty and diseases like diabetes, cancer or kidney issue, men these guys scare the hell out of me

1 Like

Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by Godson201333(m): 8:54pm On May 31, 2013
really?
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by searay(m): 8:56pm On May 31, 2013
The fear of not being afraid of anything
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by nep2ra(m): 8:56pm On May 31, 2013
Waking up in the dark to find clothes floating mid air and walking towards me.
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by Jesse4mu(m): 8:59pm On May 31, 2013
My fear: being burnt alive, that shit's scary
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by omartins(m): 9:00pm On May 31, 2013
UNREST in short WAR.
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by timecop28: 9:00pm On May 31, 2013
My greatest fear is losing the human that loves the most...My mum
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by oluwasola01(m): 9:01pm On May 31, 2013
Absolutely nothing else, apart from deleting a thousand line of code i wrote overnight. *grin*
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by delors(m): 9:01pm On May 31, 2013
hehehe...Thank God say me I kuku ma no fear anything

2 Likes

Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by timecop28: 9:02pm On May 31, 2013
*The* Fear of rejection too.
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 31, 2013
MY biggest fear is the day I'll hear 'your mother is dead'
I know she won't live forever,but even if she's 100yrs old when she dies,I'll still be heartbroken
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by kmanning: 9:09pm On May 31, 2013
I'm a free man though. First that might nt be able to fulfil my dream career wise, really time conscious. 2. That i have secrets with no one to share with. 3. keep these to myself
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by anitank(f): 9:10pm On May 31, 2013
DEATH

not knowing when, where or how scares the shiit out of me
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by we0x: 9:10pm On May 31, 2013
1.The fear of having Cancer.
2.Being bitten by a snake or scorpion.
Re: Our Biggest Fear ? (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 31, 2013
GOD.

But wait a minute.... God is with me: whom/what shall I fear?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Reasons Why Your New Products Failed In The Market / Mobil Pays Comandclem Nigeria Limited Finally! / 6 Practical Financial Tips For The Single Man - By Nkem Ndem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.